Ch 10

It's been a month since Clark's near-death experience and Wyatt is on high alert because he has a feeling that demons are teaming up with Clark's enemy. On Monday morning, Wyatt, Chris, and Melinda arrive at the high school before the bell rings and grab their books before heading to class. Once Wyatt arrives to class he sees his boyfriend and grins.

"Hey babe," Wyatt whispers to Clark.

"Hey," Clark replies as they refocus their attention to the teacher. They take notes and listen to lecture class after class. Soon enough it is break time then which turn to more classes and lecture. After comes lunch which is where things get more interesting. Before heading to the cafeteria, Wyatt heads over to the bathroom to wash up and use the urinal. As he is relieving himself, he hears a noise.

"Hello," Wyatt calls out but was greeted by silence. Wyatt just shakes off the feeling that he is being watched and walk over to the sink and wash his hands. After closing the faucet he grabs some paper towels and dry his hands and walk out of the bathroom and head to the cafeteria. From there, he grabs his food and walks over to where his friends and Clark are at.

"Hey guys," Wyatt greets them.

"Hey," Clark replies. "Can you tell Tyler here that he is crazy for thinking that Tobey McGuire is a better Spiderman than Tom Holland."

"You are crazy," Wyatt states

"Why are you siding with Clark?" Tyler asks.

"Because A) McGuire is way too old for the role of a high school student, B he is so obvious that he is older than a normal high school student" Wyatt states and Clark laughs and high fives Wyatt.

"Boom, Tyler got put in his place by the one, the only Wyatt," Aaron teases as everyone laughs. Tyler just shakes his head and roll his eyes.

"I hate you guys."

"Aww, we love you too," Wyatt states, laughing as they continue to eat their lunch and have their small talks. Once they are done eating, Wyatt has to go to the bathroom before heading to class to wash his hands. As he is washing his hands, he hears a noise and a black smoke appears.

"Hello, Wyatt," the voice of the black smoke states.

"The woogy man," Wyatt states. "What are you doing here?"

"Going after you," woogy man states as he tries to enter Wyatt but he is fighting it off with the spell.

"I am light. I am one too strong to fight.

"No, you can't fight me, Wyatt." Woogy states as he enters Wyatt, making Wyatt's eyes turn black before going back to his blue eyes.

"Let's get out of here and head home," the woogy states.

"I agree," Wyatt replies as he heads out and towards the parking lot when he runs into his brother.

"Wyatt?" Chris asks.

"Yeah," Wyatt replies. "What you want?

"Woah, there big guy. No need to get all snappy with me. I am just reminding you that we should head to class since that bell is ringing soon." Chris states, confused and worried.

"Shut up, you ass. You don't have to worry about me. I am older than you," Wyatt yells and storms off, leaving Chris confused and worried.

"Damn it," Chris mutters as he heads to class and takes notes and listen to lectures. Soon after, school is over and he cannot find his brother. He looks for his sister and sees that she is with her friends.

"Hey Mel, have you seen Wy?" Chris asks.

"Nope, I am just about to look for him," Melinda replies as Clark shows up puzzled.