CH. 15

Chris and Melinda are in the kitchen, stirring the cauldron for the potion when Wyatt walks in. "What is this for?"

"The upper-level demon," Melinda replies as she throws in ingredient after ingredient. Soon enough she steps back with Chris and throws in the demon flesh which causes a mini explosion.

"That's a great potion," Chris replies as he grabs the vial and the cap.

"Yeah," Wyatt stated, agreeing with Chris. "When are we going to vanquish this guy?"

"Either today or tomorrow," Melinda replies as Wyatt nods his head.

"You ready for school?" he continues as they nod their head and Wyatt grins. "Good, let's head over there so we can get a head start on the day."

"Sounds good," as Wyatt, Chris, and Melinda grab their backpacks and lunch bag along with their phones. Wyatt also grabs the car keys and his wallet too and head out the door. As they walk to Wyatt's car, someone's phone ping indicating a text message. They all take out their phones to see Melinda replying to a text. Once she is done, they walk to the car and Wyatt pull out of the driveway and drive to school since Clark decides to take his truck to school. During that drive, Wyatt turns to his sister and asks.

"Who was that?"

"Liam," Melinda replies. "He asks me on a date tonight. His mom will take us."

"Okay. What about the vanquishing of the demon?" Chris asks.

"Hey, let her live bro. Mel, don't worry about the vanquish okay? We got this," Wyatt states as they continue their drive to the school.

"Okay," Melinda replies, smiling as Wyatt pulls into the school parking lot and park the car. They all got out of the car and head to their lockers so they can grab the books they need before the first bell.

Wyatt enters the classroom and sits down at his desk where he sees friends along with Clark enter the room as well.

"Hey," Clark greets his boyfriend and Wyatt waves to him grinning.

"Hey, you. What's up?"

"Nothing much," Clark replies. "I miss you."

"Miss you too," Wyatt whispered back as the door opens and the teacher enter and class begins. Throughout the class, Wyatt and Clark take notes during lecture. As soon as the bell rings, Clark and Wyatt both grab their things and head out the door where they see Chris and some of his friends are talking. Wyatt turns to his boyfriend.

"I am going to talk to him about the Liam thing."

"Okay," Clark replies as Wyatt's head over to Chris and grins.

"Hey, little bro."

"What up Wyatt," Chris inputs as he introduces his friends to Wyatt. "Guys this is my older brother Wyatt."

"Nice to meet you," they greet Wyatt and Wyatt simply reply.

"Hey, can I talk to you for a sec?" Wyatt asks Chris.

"Sure," Chris replies as they walk away from his friends. Once they are out of earshot, Wyatt looks at Chris.

"We are going tonight without Melinda since she is going out with Liam."

"Okay. That sounds good."

"Okay," Wyatt replies. "All we need is a summoning spell for him."

"Okay. We will do that after school." Chris whispered back and Wyatt nods his head.

"See you after school," Wyatt tells Chris as he heads over to where Clark is standing.

"What's going on?" Clarks asks.