Ch. 9

Wyatt wakes up with a start due to a whisper in his head orbs straight away to Kent's resident. There he sees Clark on the ground with an arrow throw his chest. He rushes over to Clark and picks him up. He then carefully telekinetically removes the arrow and lay down Clark gently on the ground.

"Wake up Clark," Wyatt states as he hovers his hands over Clark's wounds. See that nothing is happening, he remembers his time with Clark, laughing, kissing and hugging each other. With tears in his eyes, he whispers,

"I love you," which then trigger his healing powers to work and heal all the wounds that are in Clark's chest. Once the wounds are healed, Clark sits up with a gasp.

"Clark," Wyatt says crying.

"Hey baby," Clark replies grinning as he hugs Wyatt. "Don't cry. I am here babe."

"I am sorry," Wyatt replies.

"I am okay, thanks to you." Clark begins as he points to all the wounds that Wyatt healed.

"Okay," Wyatt states.

"You better get back huh?" Clark asks.

"Yeah," Wyatt replies as he kisses Clark and orbs out.

"I love you, my angel," Clark says once Wyatt is gone. He then walks upstairs to his room and gets ready for bed. Once he is ready, he gets under the cover and drifts off to sleep.

---

Wyatt wakes with a start and grins. He looks over to see that his brother is out of bed, so he sighs as he does his morning routine and heads downstairs. There he sees that his brother and sister are the counter eating breakfast as his mom is cooking while his dad at the counter reading the paper.

"Morning," Wyatt greets them.

"Morning," they all reply to his greeting. He heads over to the counter where his mom set his breakfast in front of him.

"Eat up fast so you won't be late for school," his mom states.

"Okay," Wyatt replies as he scoffs down his breakfast fast and put his dishes in the sink so he can rinse it and put it in the dishwasher.

"Ready?" he asks his sibling as he grabs his backpack, wallet, and keys.

"Yeah," Chris and Wyatt reply as they follow him out the door and into his car. There he sees that Clark is waiting for them.

"Hey babe," Wyatt greet Clark as he kisses him.

"Hey," Clark replies and kisses him back as they all get in the car.

"Ready for today?" Wyatt asks.

"Eh," Clark replies as Wyatt pulls away from the curb and head to the school which is like ten minutes away.

After arriving at the school, they all get out and head to their lockers to switch out the books that they will need.

"See you guys," Wyatt yells at his siblings as they run away.

"Kids right?" Clark replies laughing.

"Yeah," Wyatt agrees as Clark and Wyatt walk to class together. There they take notes and listen to lectures. After a few classes, there is a break where Clark and Wyatt head to the quad to hang out with their friends. There he sees his sister with Liam.

"Hey I am going to see Liam and Melinda," Wyatt announced.

"Cool," Clark replies as I head over to see my sister.

"Hey little sis," I state as I hug Melinda.

"Hey big bro," Melinda replies. "What up?"

"Nothing much just wanna see how you are," Wyatt replies.