°•●Ruby Night Club●•°

The weather was still cloudy. It has been five days, they last rained.

Jin wasn't really paying any attention to them but this weather was same as years ago, when they decided to leave. Many things had already changed but him and his mindset was same.

Even after searching in Japan which was suppose to be the last place Waejong can hide, Jin Didn't found anything.

From the evening flight, he return back to Korea.

He was a important part in mafia, he had to take care of each and every single thing, without anyone else noticing. And too he had to find Waejong.

It's been years, why couldn't he find him by now? Is there any betrayal in their team? He chewed his inner lip at the thought.

He don't trust them but at the same time he do. His personal hacker is unable for it. He even took look in underground and mainly he got to know, he disappeared. No one saw him after that incident.

Some even believed that he died. But Jin knew he's still alive, how couldn't he know?

Staring out of the window Jin felt his eyes heavy and cheeks wet. He touched his cheeks in confusion, he sure he don't want to cry, nor he had any urge.

He wiped them with back of his hand, when his driver stopped the car with a jerk. Jin didn't said anything but stared coldly at the driver's reflection on mirror.

Poor man immediately apologised for this as peeked out from window to shout at the girl in front,"out of the way!"

Jin looked up to see a teenager, picking up her things from road. He stared at her, as she stood up. Rolling her eyes on driver, she walked past by the car.

She had a mysterious aura.

Jin wanted to take a clear look of her face when she unknowingly turned around and their eyes met.

His throat tighten a little with a gloomy feeling in chest. She looks a bit like her, was the first thought came in his mind.

Soon she walked away and Jin's car drove-off, make him to loose sight. He rested his head back at the seat and tried to shake the gloomy feeling off. He had many other things to take care of.

Today is the day, he also had to sign the deal of drugs with another gang. The gang isn't big but the product it sells through market can give them a big profit.

And a world like this many people want drugs and Jin, well want weapons. These weapons are like water to him. He might had trauma of losing his family but these things gave him a busy life to live.

How many times did he met his wife's grave? Never. He never brought himself to her grave. His trauma took all best of him.

Nobody can hide more than a year but he managed to hide more than thirteen  years.

Thirteen years.

These weren't two years or three years, they were more than ten years.

He rubbed heavily and let the cold wind brushed through his face, until someone decided to disturb him.

His phone buzzed in his pocket. Without looking at the caller ID, he picked it up with a 'hello'. "Where are you?" Recognising the voice, Jin sighed,"on road, why?"