°•●Scars Are So Pleasing●•°

It was late at night when Namjoon was driving him to their place.

The whole city glowed with brightness. If it weren't for Seokjin's messing thoughts and focus, he would've stared out of the window.

However, his eyes and mind were on his wrist, which slowly started to get purplish marks with a painful string.

He doesn't remember how he got it. Maybe he himself gripped his hand so tightly when he was sleeping?

He doesn't care.

The mark was just reminding him of his dream of Hoseok, which slowly was fading from his mind.

"How you got that mark?" Namjoon's voice finally sounded after long, thick silence. His voice was curious rather than concern.

Seokjin silently covered his wrist back with his shirt and looked out of the window,"It's nothing." He mumbled under his breath.

He heard a light gasp from the latter, accepting to hear a friendly taunt or something, but as soon as the gasp voiced out, it died inside the car.

Seokjin waited for a moment and gathered his thoughts to speak, this time wanting to erase the unwanted tension that formed over time and start a new topic.

"So, what about Naegook? How did you manage him to speak up?"

Namjoon made a sound of disapproval,"I didn't." He then took a turn on the road. "Last night, my man suddenly called me that he gave away information about his brother. Though it's kinda confusing because he has no clue where his brother is right now, at least he exposed his hideouts and clubs."

Seokjin turned to look at Namjoon,"Didn't we already check there before."

Namjoon smiled before replying,"You remember once, Mr. Min sent us on a mission back in our teenage years."

Seokjin remembered, but,"What about it?"

Namjoon slowed down the car and glanced at his friend. "They were Italians hiding in Korea, and nobody knew who the one of us found that. We just got a voice message of 'mission succesful', and we went back because of your injuries."

Jin remembered.

Back then, he almost got shot, but thankfully, he didn't. The bullet just touched his shower and went away. He can't forget that time for some reason.

"You sure you'll make it, Jin?" He heard his friend's whispere, which almost echoed inside the small room they were hiding in.

Still feeling the sharp burning pain in his shoulder, Jin nodded, eyes squeezing to endure the strings. He hated how his buttelproof jacket had to torn just before the bullet rain.

"You know, you can wait here until return?" Namjoon's voice sounded desperate.

But Seokjin can never agree with that statement. In this forest, there's no way he'll stay still. And there's no way this half broken cabin will protect him with anything.

Just as Seokjin opened his mouth to disagree with Namjoon, their earpieces clicked.

They both went on guards, for a moment, Jin even forgot his pain in shoulder and clutched down his gun on his lap, while Namjoon quickly stood on his spot beside Jin.

They heard a small chuckle, which got cracked because of the connection problem. "Missi- Success - l- .... --t's go ho--!!" The voice wasn't clear, but it was clear that the other side was screaming in happiness.

Jin and Namjoon made eye contact in confusion. But the next moment, Seokjin knew was Namjoon down beside him and him slowly losing focus -

"... as a miracle, you see." Seokjin looked over at Namjoon.

"Huh?"

"We are here." Namjoon may be didn't notice him spacing out, or he was just too lazy to repeat whatever the heck he just let out. He parked his car outside the building and got out.

Seokjin took his moment to stare at Namjoon's back, recalling what he had called it as miracle.

Yes, it was a miracle that he survived from the bullets deadly poison, but he still wondered who the person who found the hideout of Italians was.

"Man, you coming?" Namjoon knocked on his window, taking him out from his daze again.

Seokjin gave an unsure nod and got out of the car.

"So, what I was saying is that -" He started to walk forward and made sure Seokjin was listening to him this time,"-the boy back then who found the Italians was Waejong. He really is something. He didn't tell anyone about it, not even Mr. Min, besides his brother. So, sure, he was at the blind spot all the time."

"You mean.."

"Yeah, he must be living in one of those hiding spots. Mr. Min sure crashed over Italian's warehouses, but I'm damn sure they had a lot hid in those hideouts, too." Namjoon nodded to himself as he finished and stepped inside the building.

"It means.. we found him..?"

"Almost." Namjoon again nodded with a smile.

Seokjin stared at his all so happy expression, but for some reason, it didn't sparkle any light inside him, maybe because he still didn't get Waejong?

Almost.

Almost?

His feet dragged him inside the elevator, where Namjoon pressed a floor from below.

"And, oh! I heard you asked Yoongi to check your phone to see if it had been hacked or not?" Seokjin turned uis head to face Namjoon.

"When?" He doesn't remember.

"I don't know, maybe on your - I mean - on 4th December? I guess."

It was enough for him to remember the moment he celebrated his birthday - and also he messaged Yoongi about the thing.

"Well, Yoongi massaged you multiple time to tell you it isn't hacked, but you aren't answering any of them." Just as he finished speaking, the elevator made a ding noise, indicating their arrival to the said floor.

Seokjin wanted to speak but decided otherwise. He wanted to talk to Naegook first.

He sighed before stepping out from the elevator.

However, as soon as he stepped out, he noticed Namjoon standing still on his spot inside the elevator. Jin raised his brow in question.

"I think only you should talk to him."

__________________