°•●Black Silky Rose●•°

Jin push open the gate to hear the blasting ear breaking music followed by drunk screams from middle of the club.

He ran his fingers through his hairs as checked his gun in his belt. The gun was visible but the dress was designed in a manner that it was looking fashionable.

Everyone was busy in themselves that it was hard to even say if there's anyone would even be in their senses, other than Jin himself.

Digging his hand in pocket, he walked past by the crowd and slided himself in a small place where only three people stand.

Two gorilla like guards were already there. They stopped Jin from going any further when Jin harshly yanked one of their hands who dared to stop him by putting it on his shoulder.

"It's a warning." He said as his hand slided to his gun. Jin stared at him with a tilt head. He don't know him, really?

The urge to pull his gun out and shower the bullets in the man's hand was at the peak but he stopped himself.

He too knew the rules here. "Black Silky Rose." He said in a low tone, staring darkly with almost gritting his teeth.

The man backed off hearing those words. Black Silky Rose uses by the mafia to enter any kind of place. It's like a password use only by them.

The guards gave him space to walk between them but he didn't walk away before saying,"know KSJ?" Without waiting for their reaction he walked away, leaving two pale faces behind.

Jin walked in the dark long corridor with only few LED red lights making the way visible. He didn't had to walk long when he stopped near a dark wooden door.

He typed the a password which click opened the door. There wasn't any sound of music, just some faded beats which too stopped when he entered the dark room where few of druggies were sitting.

Room was filled with talks and a obminious smell. Jin's presence made the room a little more noisy as one of the men made comfortable place to sit for Jin.

Cutting the crap, Jin directly asked about the drugs.

"The drugs is in the back door" one of them, who seemed to be a little younger than him, said.

"I want a sample first." Jin simply stated, when a man beside his seat slided a small packet on the table infront,"name?" He asked.

"It's haze" the man started,"it can also use in medicine. One gram haze can be use in hundreds of med bottles. The packet infront of you worth 10 million."

Jin nodded at his words before asking,"how much it will cost to what in the back door?"

The man paused for a moment then said," that cost 800 million... cash" He added the word with low sound. Jin didn't bring cash, but he won't let go the deal either.

Jin was thinking something to deal with it but intrupped when the body guards bragged in with loud thump. Jin looked up at them.

The body guards were in rush but they never forgot to bow at Jin before quickly telling them the situation,"police caught up." One said while the other one tried to lock the door.