°•●Words Piercing Through Hearts●•°

Seokjin knew something was wrong the moment he stepped inside the hospital.

He could hear shouting coming out of the doctor's room when he passed by and could differentiate the behavior of the staff that worked there.

They were giving side glances over his side as if wanting to talk but weren't ready.

And Seokjin's suspicious grew wide when he saw no one outside Heiye's and Hoseok's room while he clearly remembered telling them to keep an eye on both of them.

Seokjin's feet moved on their own after that. He was quick to open Heiye's room to find the bed empty with a blanket wrinkled at the end, telling Heiye once was there.

Her tubes and injections were roughly thrown on the bed and floor, a beeping sound that filled the room, and a window that had a bullet mark.

Seokjin's mind painted a wrost scenario for his eyes to go wide with shock and horror. He didn't want to imagine things, but he was doing it in discomfort. He sharply turned his feet just to encounter with the doctor who was in charge of Heiye and Hoseok. He didn't think twice when he reached out for his collar and slammed his back on the wall.

"What happened here?!" He glared down at the doctor, voice filled with anger and desperation as he tightened his grip when the doctor started to shake. "I asked what happened here?!"

"I-I don't know. A group came here l-last night after you left - and shot your bodyguards. Th-they threatened the staff to kill and took away the patient!"

Seokjin almost didn't get what the other said, but he wasn't dumb. His grip loosened as he registered his words and gave meaning to it.

Someone visited.

Someone unannounced visited.

The doctor got a grip on himself and let out his last words,"A-and they left a message on the other patient." Seokjin looked into his eyes before pulling away his hands and running out to the room of Hoseok.

If he guesses it right, and if it is really the one who he thinks he is, then maybe, just maybe he didn't hurt Hoseok.

He badly hoped, and that was visible in his hands when he wrapped then around the handle. His palms were sweaty.

He opened the door with a jerk that made a screech sound echo in the silent room, and Seokjin almost lost his breath when he saw a sheet covered body on Hoseok's bed.

He hesitated for a moment, but in an instant, he ran to uncover it.

He was right.

His lips left a shaky breath when he found Hoseok completely fine just like he left him yesterday. There wasn't a single scratch in him.

And that made Seokjin wonder what the doctor meant when he said they left a message on the other patient?

He slowly removed the blanket from Hoseok's upper body, softly pushing away the sheets further to see something, anything.

But even after looking everywhere, he found nothing.

He sighed. It was useless.

He walked away from Hoseok's bed, towards the exit, and turned around with his hand searching for his phone.

He pulled it out and speed dialed.

Everything was useless. It was, as if whatever he did for nothing.

He thought keeping them in this hospital would keep every threat away, but turning out, he already knew it.

The first call ended up on voice-mail, but he received a call almost immediately after pulling away his phone from ear.

"We got -"

"We got a problem. Heiye is kidnapped, and I'm sure it's him." Seokjin didn't let the younger complete. "Where are you right now?"

Namjoon was at a pause for some time, taking his time to register the information before he stated,"I-I'm at the sight, b-but-"

"Drop the mission! I don't think Waejong is that dumb to still be there after he sent a group to kidnap Heiye."

"I don't think you get it, Jin." Seokjin could imagine Namjoon rubbing his forehead.

"Waejong was here, maybe two or three days ago, and he knew we'll be here. He.. he even left a message of kidnapping Heiye."

".. And you're telling me now, after he did -"

"I just found it!"

"You should've at least called me!"

Namjoon didn't breathe for a moment after Seokjin's sudden outburst. It was visible that no one was at fault, but hearing Seokjin shout made Namjoon think.

Seokjin, too, realised as soon as the words came out. He didn't mean to shout. He was just scared.

Scared of wrost.

For him, a second difference could change lives. And it was obvious, Waejong always left messages after he came to annoy his rivals -

A sudden thought crossed his mind, immediately blocking his other thoughts.

"I'm sorry -" Namjoon apologized in his ear, but he cut him off.

"Wait a minute."

He turned on his feet and made a run back to Hoseok's room.

It was still the same as he left it a while ago.

Hoseok was still sleeping on his bed while the room was echoing the beeping sound of his heartbeat.

Seokjin quickly walked to his bed, this time avoiding to remove the blanket. Instead, he carefully slided his hand underneath his pillow.

Wondering his fingers around while keeping his eyes on Hoseok's closed ones, he felt a touch of paper.

He pulled it out, not really surprised to find it there. "Jin, what happened? You okay there?"

Namjoon's voice echoed through the phone, but Jin couldn't care less, at least for now.

'S-46, DONG-SUN, COUNTRYSIDE'

As much as Jin wanted to ignore the address written on the piece of paper, his mind still brought him an image of that place.

If he remembers it correctly, the address is a few miles away from where Namjoon stood right at that moment.

"N-Namjoon." If right now he decides to send Namjoon at the place, it wouldn't be a problem, would it?

Namjoon is capable. He has a calm mind and will handle the situation more gently than him in this situation.

"Come back here, now." But it's Heiye, and he can't risk his friends life just for his own selfishness.