°•●Nightmare Dressed In A Daydream||Part 2●•°

"I've questions!"

"Bold of you to think I've answers."

Waejong was slacking off. He really is. He was just kicking off the air, assuming it as rocks, and was breathing in the cold air of winter in the garden when Seokjin brusted in there.

Inside at party, Seokjin obeyed Waejong. He tries to act as normal as possible, but the battle inside his head was still going on, and before he could get a chance to talk with the older male, Waejong disappeared.

And after roaming around cluelessly for the last thirty minutes, he found him walking around here.

"I know you've! Or else you wouldn't be so calm." Seokjin pointed with a glare and stepped forward to come closer.

Waejong looked at his way with a 'I-don't-know-what-you-are-talking-about' look, so innocent with the pout that Seokjin almost smacked him in his head.

"Stop playing dumb, please!" Seokjin knows Waejong too have came back from the past, or else the older would've never warned him. And he knows it with the look of his.

He is desperate to find out answers, someone to tell him he isn't dreaming or something. Or the past fourteen years weren't just nightmares like those written in novels for thriller purposes.

He have experienced them.

He knows it. It was all too real to be a nightmare. The emotions and fears were too effective to just be in memories. He isn't a fool.

He knows and can differentiate real and dream. Waejong looks at his way a little seriously this time. He seemed a little in thought before he brought the wine glass near his lips, which Seokjin didn't notice was in his hands, and took a sip.

"That's a long story." He says and turns around to face the flowers.

"I've the time of worlds!"

"You still are annoying." Waejong gives him a side look, and with a sigh in disapproval, he says,"As I've told you before.. Hoseok really wasn't a human."

"Huh?" A bewildered expression made its way to Seokjin's even before he could fully register the older's words.

He knew Hosoek didn't seem normal, but-

"He was immortal, in other words-knowing his personality to us - he was a demon." Waejong explains watching Seokjin's face,"It's complicated to understand; I don't even want to start, so just you know, Hoseok was never a part of our realm. He was here only for your daughter, as he loved her-Heiye." He says.

Taking another sip, he continued,"Heiye wasn't supposed to be alive as she crossed through the parallel worlds just after the accident in our that life. And then she came back to this world again. Of course, she had to die. Hoseok saved her more than once, so yes, the live Heiye is living in Hoseok’s, who knows which one?"

Waejong turns to face Seokjin. The latter didn't seem to believe him as confusion was written all over his face.

Seokjin's lips parted but sealed again, not finding any words to sat, but then he spoke,"Is she dead?" His words were out of hesitation and fear.

Waejong chuckled,"Tecnically."

"Then.. the who's the one-"

"Hoseok gave his life to Heiye’s soul." Waejong explains.

Seokjin's mind starts to run a marathon, and he can feel the increasing pain in his head. That's-just- too much to take.

He doesn't understand a thing about Hoseok. The immortal thing is impossible, and his past self would've even laughed at this, but right now that he stood here in the past, he couldn't help it.