°•●Mind in drugs●•°

The alcohol shined brightly on the glass table, under those small beaming lights of room. The muffle sound of music was still on reach, but anyone could be careless about it as long as they're getting what they want.

Jin emotionlessly stared at the man infront, who was busy in making another glass for him, humming a unknown song.

You see, they did a small talk on the counter, when Naegook suddenly offered him to talk somewhere quite and Jin on other hand was definitely okay about that.

They chose a room underground the main club which opens only for VIPs, well Naegook has his own ways to open those gates, without knowing he has been walking with a time bomb.

Naegook added two ice cubes in his drink while Jin was busy in staring and pushed it slightly towards him,"here you go!" He smiled more like a smirk and leaned to his sofa after picking up his own drink.

Jin quickly but suspiciously smiled back and hummed a 'yes' before picking up the glass, just reaching to his nose and he could smell the strong drug inside his drink.

He shot his eye balls up at Naegook, who already was ready to speak,"it's just to make the drink more likeable, don't worry it won't hurt your body." He said while eyeing Jin's mask.

Naegook had already removed his mask the time they entered the room, while Jin didn't dare to remove it unless it's needed.

It's not like he's afraid or something but he just can't expose himself infront of anyone-correction infront of Naegook. He and the said man's brother are blood-lust rivals of each other.

Jin stared at the drink for a second, he can't drink a drugged shot, it won't hurt him of course but it will make him dizzy for night and worse? Even for another day.

Jin had tried it once and don't remember how much chaos he created beck then. If it wasn't Namjoon, he would've ended up sleeping on footpath.

He can handle drinks but drugs? No.

But still he ended up drinking it. The liquid burnt his throat while some of his sensing veins stopped working, making hin squeeze his eyes but soon he got back his sense.

He opened them to look at Naegook, who didn't notice Jin till now. He moved his gaze to his hand which was holding the empty glass, this all the drugs can affect?

"So.." Jin turned his head to Naegook,"Are you.. bi?" He asked in a bit of hesitation, creating a frown on Jin's face. Jin proceed him word by word before changing his expression into a firm one.

"Are you?" Jin asked back, being a little tease and suspicious. Sudden question on his sexuality made Jin's mind run around in curiosity, hell! Where the conversation is even going?

Naegook was taken aback, he quickly threw his hands infront, shaking them aggresively with his head,"No-no I wasn't.." wasn't? Naegook hesitated a bit, avoiding eye contact but gave up anyway,"...until I saw you." He completed himself in a small voice, but loud enough for Jin to hear.

"Fuck! What I'm even saying!" Naegook silently cursed himself, finding himself pathetic for being so nervous. He isn't like this usually.

Jin twisted his brows in confusion, well now the past interaction makes sense, why Naegook approached him at first place, why he suddenly asked him to join him for a drink, why he took him in the VIP room, without even knowing him.