°•●So We Do●•°

When sunlight fell right on Jin's face from the window, he felt a sharp pain in head. He wiggled on his mattress, and tried to open his eyes and adjust them to the outer light. He could still feel the effect of drugs in his body when managed to sit and start a search for his phone.

If it wasn't Namjoon again, he would've lost track again last night. With the bare effect of drugs, he don't remember what happened after he saw blurry figure of Namjoon in the dark room.

But connecting the points and few blurry images, he could say Namjoon rescued him and he even met Heiye at his way back home.

He found his phone in his blanket, as he opened it to flash the screen on his face. It had missed calls and voice mails from Namjoon and some text messages, asking if he is okay and to come over at their place.

Stretching his neck, he rose from bed and swipe his finger on Namjoon's contact. He could see he was still in his party cloths, just his blazer on floor, which gave him sense of how annoyingly Namjoon would've took him here.

He made uis way in bathroom, as rhe man on other side picked up his call in a while.

"Hello, Jin?"

"Yeah!" Jin put his phone on speaker and placed it on stand, opening the water to flow in sink.

"You okay? How's your head now?" Namjoon asked him, nit really accepting any answer. But Jin still hummed and splashed water on his face, refreshing himself with the cold liquid.

Namjoon released a sigh before saying,"time to work?" And with a small pause, he continued,"Naegook is refusing to even open his mouth, and if I beat him anymore, he will die with blood loss. And.." releasing another sigh, he added,"he is carving for drugs."

Jin closed his eyes as the water drops continued to fall in sink from his face. He neither accepted Naegook to spill out beans on first try but nor he accepted him to be a high level drug addict.

Hr wipped his eyes with his fingers and turned down the flow of water,"what about his phone?" Silence covered the other side before Namjoon said,"useless, the settings deleted all his data when I tried to hack it."

"Don't be so foolish Namjoon, you can still track his last call-"

"Which unfortunately is a bar girl!" Namjoon cut the latter off with his sharp tone. He visibly was irritated while dealing with Naegook alone, and when the abducted man was literally ready to go wild just for a handful of drugs, made Namjoon to go insane.

Jin sighed in frustration. He knew, Namjoon is working hard, but passing a limit is too much. "Fine, first fresh up and come here. I've something more to tell you." Namjoon calmed himself as soon as he found himself going off track and disconnected his phone, giving Jin a last piece of information.

Jin turn on the tap again in frustration and splashed the water once more. As if the water will calm his nerves. Somehow the frustration wasn't for Namjoon and Naegook, it was for himself.

Unwantedly, he recalled the moment when Naegook drugged him just to use him. He bit his bottom lip and shut closed his eyes. The time when he was unable to even protest.

If it wasn't Namjoon, the worst would've done. He bit his lip way too hard that now he could taste the red liquid in mouth, but he could care less about it, nor he was feeling any pain.

His focus was just on his last night self. It didn't scare him, but managed to leave a ugly scar in his mind, which won't go away anytime soon. How could he be so careless last night. He would've guessed Naegook's intentions. He would've just slapped him across his face and dragged him to his basement.