•●Her First But His Last●•°

The waterfall was the same as Heiye saw it last. Even though her memories were blurred and fogged in mist, she still could make out to see the beautiful memories she made here.

The rocks are still properly arranged near the lake, inviting anyone to sit, but it’s clear nobody actually sat there, not even Heiye, because she never got any need.

Her feet are not on the fresh green grass underneath her, instead, they are floating in air, and she doesn’t even know on what she’s sitting, because obviously, there’s nothing underneath her. The ground is eight feet away, but again, there's nothing scary here.

The pitch black night is brightened up with the full blue moon that reflected its lights with the lake water and falls upon her eyes.

The dense trees that surround her make melodiously rustling sounds to fill up the silence around her and causes a calm and peaceful sight to stare.

There’s a weight on her lap and her fingers are brushing into what feels like soft Silky furry hair.

“Don’t you think I’m selfish?”

She finally looked down on her lap, not even surprised to see Hoseok resting his head there with his eyes closed, a very small smile playing on his lips as he let’s her brush her fingers in his extremely soft hair.

“Why would you say that?” She asks back, a little confused.

“Why not? I didn’t tell you who your father is even though I’ve suspected him in our second meeting.” He says, voice extremely calm.

Heiye feels her heart rate up, but it calms down just in seconds as she registers his words and meaning. She shakes her head a little,”You must had your reasons.”

Hoseok opens his eyes, left eye shining bright blue while the right one stayed as black ocean. His lips curved into a bigger smile, revealing his dimples on either sides.

“Your lap is way more comfortable than any pillow.” As usual he talks in riddles, but she understands them better than anyone. It’s his way of saying that he’s grateful to have her by his side just like she is.

But something is off tonight, his words are too much of emotions. He’s smiling,  but there’s a glitter in his already glossy eyes. His cherry lips are quiet but at the same time they are screaming something and Heiye can’t understand them.

“You wanna talk about something?-“

“I’m sorry.” He cuts her off, firmly and calmly, staring at her dark brown eyes with guilt, regret and love.

“Huh?” Her confused lips leaves and before she could shrugg it off as nothing, Hoseok continues.

“You see, I was the one who hurted you the most.” Heiye opens her mouth to protest on the mare mention  of ‘hurt’, but Hoseok beats her,”Intentionally or unintentionally, doesn’t matter, Hai. I did hurt you.”

“It does.” She says softly,"I know all you did was to protect me, never to hurt me."

Hoseok chuckles in his smile and Heiye hears it as ‘You’re too naïve like always’, and forces himself to pull away from Heiye’s warmth. He sits up beside her, and that’s when she notices the small pony tail in his wolf cut hairs, his highlighted bangs falling over his mismatched eyes.