°•●Nights That Are Too Dark To Remember●•°

Jin was anxious when Heiye didn't wake up even after a week. He continued to check on her, but the only answer he got was either 'She's internally recovering' or 'She must've overdosed'.

"By any chance, are you her father, mister?"

Seokjin tore his eyes away from Heiye and looked over the nurse who had a sympathic look. He waited for a moment; or maybe more than just a moment.

He was hesitating to answer. A part of him was screaming on him for some reason, but a bigger part was telling him to just shake his head and let it go.

"Yes.. yes, I'm.." He nodded, as well as lied. The words rolled down his tongue like they were always there from the start. And who will know even if he's stealing someone else's place?

If that person had to mind, shouldn't he be in Seokjin's place right now? Heiye's father doesn't even know she's here in the hospital.

And if Namjoon mind, he'll simply say he didn't notice what the hospital authority was asking. Simple.

"Please fill out the form for your daughter. The man who bought her was in a hurry. He didn't fill it and left it on the counter the other day."

Seokjin's heart caught up a speed when he heard 'your' and 'daughter' in the same line. A part of him regretted lying, but this time, a bigger part was satisfied. He felt warm.

So what if he was stealing someone's place? He deserved it after what he had been doing, doesn't he? He continued to debate inside his head until the nurse spoke again, this time crashing his thoughts in one go.

"And please, if you know the other patient's family, contact them too. The poor boy isn't showing any progress -"

"How much time will it take for her to recover? I want to take her home." He quickly cut her off, mind racing the mare thought of Hoseok.

He can't ignore the bruise on his wrist, which unknowingly is purple and painful. It only reminds him of Hoseok's words.

"Uh-uhh.. she... she's fine, but she isn't waking up. The doctor asked for me to keep an eye on her until she gained her senses."

"And it's been a week since then." Seokjin didn't know if he was angry or something, but something inside him was anxious. He had a fear that he couldn't pinpoint. And how could he when the feeling was foreign?

The nurse didn't open her mouth, which Seokjin knew. He just snatched the file from her hands and started to fill the form.

Seokjin was a little surprised when the form asked for the last name of patient and he found himself clueless. He never asked her that. But atleast he knew Hoseok's.

Even though he took Heiye's father's place, but Hoseok's.. he rather not.

He simply wrote 'Jung Heiye' on the form and continued to fill the rest.

A buzzing sound of cellphone then filled the silent atmosphere. Quickly signing both of the forms - Heiye's and Hoseok's- he shoved them to the nurse and turned around to grab his recklessly fallen coat on sofa.

He wasn't surprised to see Namjoon calling. He picked it and placed it near his ear with a small 'Hello'.

"Where are you?" Namjoon asked from other side, ruffling sound followed. There were wispheres in background, the older couldn't understand.

Seokjin quietly threw his coat on his forearm and walked out form the room before answering the younger,"Just checking on someone."

He heard a scoff from Namjoon, then some ruffling, a connection error, and finally his voice,"Just simply say,'I'm checking on Heiye and Hoseok'."