°•●His Brother●•°

"And you bought her here?" Interesting." Yoongi took another sip from his coffee and glanced at Heiye for the nth time.

Heiye was judging him with his every gesture as Yoongi was resting lazily on his arm chair. They both sometimes exchange glares but none of them said anything to each other.

Jin took her straight at Yoongi's resistance, knowing only he can help right now and told him everything.

Hearing him out, Yoongi only could snort and wonder, Mr.Kim Seokjin got convinced by a little girl, hell, they even fought.

He scoffed at the thought of that, but that really seems crazy, isn't it?

"Keep her or kick her out, I don't care, I'm going now." Jin carelessly said as about to sneak away from sight. He still can't find the fact that what got into him that he took this girl with him.

"Wai-

"Wait!" Heiye jumped in his way out with a bit confuse face. Yoongi kept quite. He too had something to tell Jin but first let the girl complete.

Jin looked at her in bit more confusion,"what's with you now?" He muttered sighing.

"How can you leave me with a stranger? And with the one who don't even know that he is drinking juice in coffee mug.." as she completed her words Yoongi split out the drink from his mouth.

"What?" Yoongi wiped his mouth quickly,"it's not juice it's.....beer." He almost mumbled the word 'beer' as saw Jin sending daggers by eyes,"its-its n-not b-beer eith-"

Before Yoongi could complete, Jin turned to Heiye with a light scoff,"whatever he is drinking, keep that aside and what did you say? Stranger?" He raised his brow,"well you were the one who asked for help.."He pointed at himself,"..to a total-damn-stranger. Atleast I know him."

"Ah! Yeah.." She hesitated a bit before snapping,"but he looks too young to help me." She gave a light shrug to her shoulders and said,"atleast you are a old man..looking at your white hairs."

Jin forgot to breathe for a moment when he heard that, he isn't that old. He turned his head to Yoongi to find him already loosing in music. This man is just months younger than him.

What's this fuck?

He shook his head and said,"whatever..he isn't that young and will help you."

Heiye glanced at Yoongi before scrunching her nose,"and where will I stay by then?"

"Why are you asking..-wait, don't you dare to think I'll let you live in my house-"

"Do you have a house or mansion?" She asked him out of nowhere. Jin's lips lost words to speak anything. Is deaf or something?

"I said I won't let you live in my house." He said in a snap before pinching his bridge of nose to calm himself down. That's why people say teenagers are walking disasters.

"Then where do you want me to stay? With this boy?"

"Man! He is a man. Grown up fucking man!"

"Language man."

The fighting duo directed their attention behind to the voice as Jin sighed looking at him.