°•●Mine●•°

As the fighting duo walked out from the dark room of Yoongi silently, sunrays welcomed their way in hall. It was 9 in the morning. Heiye was bit surprised but Jin was unbothered.

Remembering the time in club he knew it was past 2 in morning when he was dealing so it was obvious that the raid, unwanted-talk, riding to this house, talking to Yoongi blah-blah took a lot of time.

And the second reason was, Jin's mind was stuck in Namjoon's words, if he was a only child then Mr. Mo would never had said 'sons' in his conversation with Mr. Min.

Jin wasn't present at their conversation but Yoongi was. At first Yoongi thought it was just a spilt of tongue but something Namjoon thinks makes sense.

And thirdly, the decision of keeping Heiye in house. Let's say it was another long-story-short- Jin lost his mind once again and decided to keep her in his house.

His cold personality was no longer cold now, it was messed-up. He isn't sure if he's doing it right or wrong but looking at the girl's face, his inside voice calms him but on the same time hearing her voice annoys him.

If he could pull out his hairs in frustration, he would've done it a long ago but he's the person known for keeping his feelings inside other than anger and shows his cold personality.

But like the girl had decided to kill him in his own emotions, makes him to loose his temper.

On the other hand, Heiye was surprised to see the Sun up by the window. She never thought it's this late. And the all time when she was inside Yoongi's room the surroundings were dark with only few red-green LED lights making the room visible.

But coming out from the room, it was already day time. She snap tilt her head a little in confusion.

Do this always happens like this?

Running through different kind of thoughts, they both didn't notice when they come out from the house to Jin's car.

Unknowingly, Heiye ran her eyes around on road.

As for Jin, he noticed the drug bag on the back seat. Well, Namjoon is one who will take care of it.

Without any thought, he pulled out the bag and turned back to the house.

Looking around, Heiye caught the specific boy on side of road, who was busy in feeding a stray puppy. Her lips curved a small smile knowing who he is. But she don't really remember if Hoseok was a kind of boy who cares about others, other than his loved ones.

Joining the lines, she can tell Hoseok would've came for her and then met that puppy so decided to feed him first.

Feeling a familiar stare, Hoseok looked up at her, already a concern emotion making it's way on his face. Heiye ran off to him with a quite small smile.

Hoseok sighed looking at her,"didn't I tell you not to stay away from me? You know none here." He quietly said. It might be quite but still the care was visible in his voice.

"I'm not a kid any more, Hobi." She tries to assure him but Hoseok wasn't one of those boyfriends who will let his girlfriend sneak around after a long struggle, plus with the thought that had to find her father as well.