°•●Unwanted●•°

Note: Your name in this story is Heiye. I made your name 'Heiye' with the first letter of Hoseok name, as you are Hoseok's YN in this story, so don't feel betrayal. Heiye is you and you are Heiye.

_________

"Help me find my Dad"

Hearing her words, the whole sight fell in deep silence. The sirens were still muffling and Jin was more than sure that the cops won't take much time to show up but rather than driving off, hus mind decided to repeat her words again.

Living with a unknown guilt, without your knowing, it makes a huge hole inside you. Would you like to know how much it hurts?

"Will you?" Jin snapped in reality back, when the girl spoke again. Jin shook off his head.

"I don't have time for your rubbish" He again turned back to his car when a sudden thought popped in his mind. He quickly turned back again to the girl almost approaching him.

"Stop right there!" He raised his voice a bit as showed his palm to stop her,"answer my question first, you know Waejong, don't you?" He asked.

A girl asking for help out of blue, she could ne a spy, you know.

Hearing a random name, formed a frown on her face but soon it changed again," Mo Waejong? Yeah, I heard about him inside there. I don't know much but he killed someone years-"

"He sent you?"

"Mo Waejong? I don't even know if he is the same person you are mentioning, how could we be relate." She stated as she stared at his face.

Jin fell deep in his own thoughts which the girl barely could read, but proceeding their conversation again, she looked at him again.

"How about I help you to find Waejong?"

He pulled out again from his thoughts, hearing her voice. An unconscious scoff left from his lips," ever saw a rat helping  a cat?" "No but I can tell cats are way better than you" she spats. "Pun.." Jin stopped himself from continuing, knowing what else he can get in return. He ran his fingers through his, now little messy hairs.

The argument could've gone a little far if someone wouldn't gad decide to disturb them.

They both heard running footsteps, forcing them to turn their heads towards it.

A panting boy who was hardly visible by the back lights of club, stopped running when came closer to the girl.

"You...here?" The boy slowly asked to the girl while eyeing Jin,"who is he?" his voice came out as a whisper but was audible for the girl.

Jin stared at them in confusion, they were merely 16-17, judging the soft features of their faces. But the desperate look on the girl's face and a concern look on the boy's face was giving a vibe of grown-up before age."

It was a chance, he can open the door and drive off before the girl knowing but a part of him was making his feet glued in the ground.

He got a sudden little urge to help her. Helping strangers is not a person should do, atleast not in a club, but she is only asking for a single favour.