°•●Losing A Part Of Mine●•°

Just a warning that there's a spoiler in the end of this chapter. So, read it if you want or else stop at the Author!

~~~~

We all have secrets, don't we? All our lives are going through things we don't want.

No matter if it's a kid whose exams are coming, or that high-schoolar whose partner had trust issues, or the university student who is sitting in the corner and counting their money to pay for their fees and monthly bill, or the people who works eight to twelve hours a day so that they can buy a lovely gift for their loved ones, or the father who is quickly submitting his work so that he can pick up his child from school, or the women who's going through her husband's chat history because she thinks he's cheating on her.

Or the old couple who's arguing about the news nowadays or the grandfather who is rethinking all his decisions and trying to figure out whom he should tell his secrets.

Nobody wants to wake up with a headache of an upcoming tomorrow, but every night we sleep with them.

Seokjin feels like the headache throbbing in his head right now is very familiar feeling that if he doesn't feel it, he starts to miss it.

Problems after problems, maybe they fell for his looks, too?

It's funny to say, but Seokjin will admit it with straight face.

He sat beside Heiye as if his life depended on it, but she didn't open her eyes. Her peaceful face screamed calmness of sleep, while inside Jin, it screamed a guilt.

Did he ever admit he hated himself? Now he does it more.

Heiye was never a part of his. She was unknown. She should've stayed just a stranger, but look at the situation now.

She's lying unconsciously on a hospital bed while he's sitting helplessly beside her.

Nothing is perfect if you ask someone right now, and looking at Jin today, he won't think twice before agreeing on the statement. He literally thought Heiye got her family back, and he'll never bump into the girl again.

A part of him upsets every time at the thought, but the bigger part was relieved. But all that meant nothing, like nothing to start with, and literally nothing to end with. He felt empty, numb, and mess in his mind.

How badly he wanted to end his thoughts..

He blinked away his shedding tears trying to wash off his mind, but if that could be possible, wouldn't the world be at peace?

He turns his head towards the small hand resting on the bed infront of him, pale with red knuckles.

He wondered his eyes up to her wrist where peeked a shining metal through her sleeves. Seokjin hesitantly and slowly removed the cloth covering her wrist.

The small pink pearl bracelet sat comfortably around there, and it didn't help in anything, but caused his tears to fall on his cheek. Seokjin felt like dying when thought back of the moment when Heiye put his gift on with so much of trust in him.

Why do everything has to end opposite to what he imagines?

Why do it's always the people around him gets hurts when clearly they are not related to his deeds?

His lips leaves a small and low sob, but today clearly he didn't find himself controlling his emotions.

He wants to cry for once. He wants to scream without drinking any shot. In his full sense. In his full conscious.