°•●Forbidden people●•°

STARTING NOTE: The last chapter I uploaded (which I roughly edited from the previous 'Dad' book) is deleted and here's new chapter which is a continuation from 'Birthdays Aren't For Cursing.' If you want you can reread the last paragraph to understand it better.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

Jin remembers everything clearly when he passed his phone to Heiye in their last meeting, showing her a profile of a certain person Yoongi got his hold on.

Yang Baeksu, a lowkey -good enough- bussiness-man who lost his wife in a infortunate accident and never found his daughter who was supposed to be sleeping in her little bedroom years ago. He claimed she was kidnapped, and as for Heiye's memory, she doesn't remember anything.

As much as Jin wanted to dig in more in Heiye's past, he also wanted Heiye to stay away from him, so it indeed was acceptable when he didn't ask Yoongi to search more about her. He just transfered the file in his phone and showed it to her, and as well as informed Yang Baeksu about his daughter.

Now that finally he had short-out everything, his inner peace is being flipping back and forth.

Just the thought that now Heiye will not stay with him any longer was making him unwantedly sick. Yes, he did a background check on Yang Baeksu, and it's all clean and he can't just take away someone else' daughter didn't help either.

He frustrately rolled his eyes to get back into his computer instead of zoning out for someone he never in life can hold to himself. He was trying his best to keep himself busy and not to interact with Heiye any longer so he doesn't create a soft spot for her until she leaves his house.

But no matter how much he tried and kept himself locked in his office, his mind still dragged him to the teenagers packing her things in her room.

He's not fond of her, he's sure about it. But something, just something always pulls in him whenever he sees her.

Innocent eyes, and a common personality.

It reminds him of himself when he was young-

A sudden outburst of his office door cut off his thoughts and caused him to snap his head up to the causer from his computer screen in which he frankly wasn't interested till now.

"How can you be so sure about this guy being her father?" This voice would be the last or maybe not in his list for today which he wanted to hear. He blankly stared at thr boy who just dared to raise his voice a little infront of him.

He could be careless about the fact who let him in without his permission. He just wondered why Hoseok is so bothered by him finding his girlfriend's father.

"I've my own ways." Jin replied back, looking over Hoseok's shoulder and kind of shook when saw no security guard is following him. Wow.

"Your ways can be wrong."

Jin diverted his eyes back to Hoseok.
The once so quite eyes were now glaring at him,"What if he's some kind of same case and whatsoever he could be a fraud, or maybe any of your enemies trying to get you down."

Hearing these sensible words caused a weird feeling inside Jin. In all his career of being a mafia and a business man, he had took care of many things, a lot more than you can even imagine. And today when a young boy who just crossed his teenage was doubting him, he can't help but feel a little small on his seat.

"That could've been the case, but Heiye is non-related to my business. Nobody knows her."

"Nobody is as dumb as you." Hoseok may had muttered it under his breathe, but the voice managed to reach Jin.

He furrowed his brows and properly turned to the latter.

"In what way I'm a dumb?" Jin's voice didn't match with the furious look on his face. But now he is annoyed with Hoseok's behavior. He understands Hoseok cares for his girlfriend, but right now this boy seems a little off to him.

Not getting any reply from him, Jin stood up from the chair,"I don't know what you're thinking Mr. Perfect, but as for my guess you should be happy that I helped her to find her father. You both don't have to roam around now and can live with your father happily, isn't it all you wanted for her -"

"I just wanted you to pretend looking for her father! I could've find him by myself if you didn't have showed that piece of paper to her." Hoseok didn't shout, nor did he raise his voice, but Jin could feel like the younger just yelled at him.

Heiye was always the mystery for him, but sometimes he saw Hoseok as the master of that mystery. He knows Heiye is Hoseok's home. Hoseok is protective for her, but sometimes he just wonder who the fuck is Jung Hoseok, a normal citizen or a person beyond his imagination?

"I don't know in what ways you found that man is her father, but I swear to everything in this world if that man harmed her in any way, I won't think twice before killing him and coming back at you." With that said, Hoseok turned on his heels and slam open the door to walk back, leaving Jin frozen on his place.

Jin had went through the same age as Hoseok so he knew the threats weren't empty. Hoseok meant every word he said.

He was clueless to be exact and frustrated.

○○○○

Hoseok hated every single thing about Jin if he start counting on fingers, so when he saw Heiye smiling this morning, he knew the reason is Jin and he hated him a little more. She packed everything from her room saying Jin found her father.

Hoseok was indeed shook to hear it. He was clueless and frustrated on him. He knows he could've found him all by himself, but Jin keeps peeking his head in everything he wants.

And to be honest, Hoseok didn't think this man, Yang Baeksu is Heiye's fatehr. This man is nowhere near her father!

As much as he wanted to tell Heiye that, he was a little selfish. He wants to take away Heiye from Jin for once and show her that Jin isn't much of a trust

But he also wanted to remind Jin his mistake and he really didn't lie when he said he'll kill that man if he tried something.

When he walked out from Jin's company, his all focus was brought to the girl shivering on side of the road. He forgot he brought Heiye too with him.

The cold breeze was brushing her body continuously as she kept looking around I'm amusement. Oh yeah!, he never got a chance to show her around this city.

The very first day they got in that club and then she stayed with Jin, and now she's moving in with a Baeksu man.

He quickly jogged towards her and removed the jacket he wore,"Where did your scarf go?" He asked and securely threw the jacket on her shoulder in a manner that it cover her ears. He doesn't mind to shiver in cold but Heiye.

As a reply to his question, Heiye turned her head to something. Following her, Hoseok saw a cute kid playing with familiar scarf on his neck, and there was no need to ask any further. He just sighed.

"If I ever got bankrupt it'll be your fault." Hoseok just muttered, not meant to any of his words, so did Hieye laugh.

Even if there would be a day like that, Heiye was sure Hoseok will never, ever blame her.

The cute giggle that left her mouth was the proof.

Hoseok stared at her. He knew he's doing wrong, but he'll protect her. He won't let her go like he once did.

He will never get tired if it comes of her. He sighed and smiled.

"Okay, then let's go to your father? He must be waiting.