°•●Acknowledgment And Thoughts●•°

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for being with me until this chapter.

'Dad' finally comes to an end with all unfinished side stories. It was a - kind of - great journey to write this book throughout my unimaginable imagination.

To be honest, I would've given up on this book a long time ago, but every time , if you would drag me in again. This book was complicated - as you see - to write, and will you believe me if I say thus book was supposed to be a simple story of a mafia man who lost his family in an accident and found a teenager om their funeral?

Yes! It was supposed to be that simple.

But the author's mind ran through a mile and decided to take back his daughter again instead of a teenager. So here we are.

For my new reader who doesn't know, it's actually an updated book of an old piece -  you can't imagine how much I cringed everytime I read my old chapters in that book.

I've changed a little bit of story line - it should've ended on Hoseok's sacrifice but I needed my boy back with all his black powers and all, so yeah. I'll leave this book - Dad - at your mercy now.

Now comes Hoseok's back story which originally planned in a different book from the start. When Night Falls.

I don't wanna spoil anything else for that book but wanna leave a small glimpse of its cover - it's not professionally aesthetic but I gave it all in this book.

About Min Yoongi - yes he has his own story too but I'm not sure if I'll be able to write it right now..

But I'll write it in future. I'll update it here so make sure to keep this book I'm your reading list.

And as I told you before, Namjoon was always a supportive character to Seokjin so he has nothing much. And I don't have any energy left to write a new book for him when MOONCHILD: Lost In Wilds is glaring at me from corner of my desk.

[PS: I'll update MOONCHILD: Lost In Wilds' prologue pretty soon;)]

Now here comes one of my favorite fictional characters in Dad - Mo Waejong - who will soon be recognized by his Chinese name Mo Xialni in his own book - Hollow Hearts - with his own partner Xen Hei.

I wanted to give him a better ending considering he fell for Saushi, too. A small spoiler - Hollow Hearts will be a roller coaster of emotions.

[Yes, I'm proud of myself.]

Now now for those very few people who are wondering on the mafia world that has left behind after Dad's cast, of course there will come a few legends to hold the fallen mafia world into their blood covered hands.

If you remember that one person who gave away dhe information of Naegook from America to Seokjin - YES!! You got it! It's him and his other partners, and.. his rivals too.

I've already updated the book and their character profile in Out Of Reach.

Yes, it's a SEVENTEEN Fanfics.

So finally Dad book completes here!

Thank you very very much for reading so far. I love you so-so and soooooo much.

See you in my next book!

- Eria

_________________

Happy birthday uri Seokjinnie