°•●Mysterious●•°

The moonlight was beaming from locked glass doors to the hall of Jin's house. It was late at night but Jin was too focused on his work rather sleeping. He was sitting on his dinning table with the laptop on , flashing some information of Naegook.

They weren't only lookalike, they were same in personality too. From few unsloved-closed cases of assaulting to hand in illegal-side works, everything.

The record of Mo Naegook was saved as Ric Micle in USA. Jin was unwantedly glad to the mafia group leader there, who send him this information. He had already met the said leader before, when he visited USA for some personal work as well as for Waejong.

For Jin, the leader is a boy otherwise he's a grown up young man in his early twenties, who is bad at English but with a sharp-gaze aura.

Jin clicked opened some more files sent by him and tried to find a simple little thing about Naegook.

Jin's lips left a scoff when he saw what written as a massage, Naegook never had any permission for coming back in Korea. Of course, if cops find this out, Naegook wouldn't able to live, but now even the department is corrupted.

It will take only seconds for Waejong to take his so-called brother, Naegook out.

Deep in thinking, Jin didn't notice a figure walking towards him from stairs, but as almost tripping in her way, Jin finally did.

Heiye, walked past by him to the Kitchen for some water, as for Jin's assumption. He heard her opening the refrigerator and taking out a bottle of cold water.

Pressing the button 'enter', he opened another link of Naegook's picture in clubs. He is really a cluby man, Jin can tell that after the night when he was seen in Ruby night.

"Why aren't you in your room?" Jin almost flinched as his heart jumped in throat hearing the sudden voice, but he was able to consume himself.

He shot his eyes beside the laptop where Heiye was on table with her usual habit of swinging legs.

"It's my house, remember?" He glared a little and got back in the laptop.

For a moment he wondered how she got here without him knowing but again why would he care, he don't like her. It just happened that he's helping her..

But why?

Even so he's helping her, but don't even he know why he is helping her. He would love to hate her for her bad attitude but still his hate was only limited to himself.

With the annoying thoughts in mind, he didn't notice how many times he had clicked how many buttons.

He stopped his fingers, realizing what he had opened instead of Naegook's file. He cursed internally with a blank face flashing because of laptop light.

He really got mess up from last day.

"Thinking how I talked to you last night.." Jin moved his eye balls towards Heiye but soon moved them back to laptop, continueing his work, it's not like she will tell him something better. "I shouldn't had said that word."

He internally scoffed at her words, it can do nothing better. In a way she was trying to apolozing but not in a manner.

But.. remembering back in time, he don't really remember when someone had apologized to him this sincerely. Maybe when he was torturing one of his rival in his basement, funny, that wasn't sincere, that was actually out of fear.