𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

First Mission
✻ ═════ •❅• ═════ ✼

YOU STARED DOWN AT YOURSELF, observing the demon slayer uniform and haori you were wearing. Your sword was placed in your waist belt securely. You were soon to start your first mission, you were just waiting for Karasu, your crow, to give you the location of your first mission.

 You were soon to start your first mission, you were just waiting for Karasu, your crow, to give you the location of your first mission

Your Uniform & Haori

"You can do it, Y/N. You have survived from demons before, this should be easy."

You gave yourself an encouragement speech to keep your determination up, taking a deep breath to calm down. You moved toward the shoji door and opened it only to see Kyojuro in front of you, "Oh, hello Y/N." He said as he offered you a smile.

You blushed slightly and nodded, "Konbu." You greeted back, looking everywhere but his face. The male laughed lightly at your shyness, "Well, I came to say goodbye. I'm going to my mission now." He explained and you quickly looked up at him, "Takana!" You said as if asking him to be careful. Again, Kyojuro laughed and ruffled your hair, "Don't worry, I will be fine. Also, good luck in your mission." You nodded to him and smiled.

Kyojuro's eyes traveled down to your uniform and they twitched a bit, "Her uniform is a bit revealing, who made it like that." He thought as jealousy boiled in his veins, but quickly returned to his cheerful self again so you wouldn't notice.

"Tuna?"

"Hahaha, I'm alright. Anyway, I will be off!"

Before he left, he did unexpected thing you thought would never happen. Kyojuro leaned forward and kissed your forehead, "Sayōnara!" He said and ran outside to hide his embarrassment while you were left behind with a very bright red face.

"Tuna mayo!!"

T I M E   S K I P:-
You sat outside, waiting for your crow to come. It has been fifteen minutes since Kyojuro has left snd you started to get annoyed. Why would Karasu be late in your first mission?

You huffed and crossed your arms, "Ikura." You mumbled under your breath.

"You're still waiting?" You heard the voice of Senjuro from behind. Your heard turned around and saw him approaching you with a tray that has two tea cups. You sighed and said, "Salmon." Your statement was followed by a nod so Senjuro would understand. He giggled slightly while offering you a cup of tea. You smiled at him to show gratitude, "Nii-san felt sad that he will do his first mission alone, he wanted to do it with you." You looked at the young Rengoku with slight wide eyes.

Senjuro nodded in confirmation, "He thought that both of your first missions were together that's why he was so excited yesterday." He added, taking a sip from his cup. A blush crept up your face as an image of an excited Kyojuro played in your mind. He was looking forward to go with you, but you both were forcefully separated to do your missions individually.

You gave a sad look and Senjuro placed his hand on your shoulder, "Don't worry, I'm sure you will both get to do your missions together." He assured, giving you a small smile. You smiled back and gave him a head pat. Suddenly...

"Caw! Southwest! Caw! Head to the southwest, Inumaki! Caw! A demon was spotted killing young boys! Caw!"

You heard Karasu yell above you which made you stand up, "It seems it's time for you to go." Senjuro said, standing up as well. You nodded to him as a reply and he understood you, "Please be careful."

"Shake."

With that, you ran out of the estate to the location of your first mission.

✻ ═════ •❅• ═════ ✼

By sunset, you arrived at the village your Kasugai crow led you to.

You noticed that everyone was rushing to their houses, especially the young boys. You started to patrol around the village until the demon becomes active, "Why does the demon attack young boys?" You thought as you looked around. The village by now was dead calm, not even the lights on.

As you walked, you heard a loud scream not far away from you. You quickly start to jump fron rooftop to rooftop until you spotted a boy no older than twelve running away from a female demon. You quickened your pace on the rooftops as you saw the boy fall down.

"Don't move!" You commanded, making the demon stop before she attacked the kid. You jumped down, facing the boy. You held you hand out to him and the poor kid took it with his shaking one, "A-Arigatō" The boy spoke up with a trembling voice. Giving him a smile and a head pat, you ordered, "Run away." And with that, the boy escaped.

"That was my meal!!" You heard the demon say. Turning around, you pulled your sword out and prepared to fight, "You can't stop me, demon slayer!" She launched at you, but you quickly moved away from her.

"Winter Breathing: Fifth Form: Snow Blast!"

You moved very fast, delivering a single thrust at the demon's heart. The sword went through her chest and put of her back, making her groan in pain. You didn't stop here and quickly moved the sword to the left, giving her a deep wound from her chest to the arm and cutting her arm off. The female demon used her other hand to slash you, but thankfully you jumped away just in time.

"You damned human! You didn't just made my meal escape, but you also dared to injured my beautiful body! Do you know how many boys do I need to devour to get to my best shape again?!" She started to yell at you as her arm healed and nails suddenly got very long while you just squinted your eyes at him.

You sighed and shook your head, "Okaka." You mumbled and held your sword tightly. Again, the demon ran to you and was about to stab you with her long nails. However, once everything cleared, you were nowhere to be found.

You managed to jump up high before she could see you, "Third Form: Heaven Hail." You sent multiply ranged ice slashes downwards at her, cutting different parts of her body along with her head.

You watch as she was cursing at you while her body disappeared slowly. You clasped your hand together and bowed, "May you find the peace when you're reborn." You thought and stood up straight, turning around to leave.

Your first mission was a big success and you were proud of yourself for that.