𝗔𝗟𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚

Author Note:-
Hello!
Here's the alternative ending for this book, it's like a bad ending to this book. This takes place after Y/N's disappearance and Kokushibou kidnapping her, it includes a little bit of the Red Light District. I hope you enjoy it.

-Vity💫
_________________________

Betrayed
✻ ═════ •❅• ═════ ✼

YOUR DISAPPEARANCE WAS LIKE a shock to everyone, especially Kyojuro. He was very worried and enraged that he wasn't there to save you when the upper moon attacked you.

The Hashiras looked everywhere and when they got to the village the fight took place in, they found nothing but your broken sword and bloodied haori. Kyojuro was slowly losing hope, but he still kept his determination in finding you alive. Recently though, Tengen was having an undercover mission with Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke. Thus, Kyojuro decided to join, believing that if the demon was an upper moon, he might get any clues about you.

The fight was too intense and a lot of distractions happened. Both of the Upper Moons Six, Gyutaro and Daki, were pretty powerful to fight. However, the demon slayers managed to get both demons in a situation where both of them will get decapitated. Just then...

"Don't move."

A voice commanded, making everyone freeze in place. With quick movement, someone pulled both Gyutaro and Daki away.

"What just happened?!" Tengen asked as looked around the area for the two demons. Tanjiro was on the ground, trying to catch his breath while Zenitsu and Inosuke collapsed because of their fatal injuries. Kyojuro kept his eyes wide open as he was cautious of what attacked them, "It's another demon, probably a moon... But why-..." Rengoku stopped when he saw a figure land down on the ground, both Gyutaro and Daki behind them. They had long white hair and ware wearing a dark colored kimono with snowflake patterns.

Uzui was pretty exhausted, but still managed to hold himself up while Kyojuro stood still since he wasn't that much injured. He was suspecting this demon because they have the same abilities as you, maybe is it a demon that can imitate your techniques?

"Who are you demon?!" Kyojuro spoke up again, holding his sword tightly. The demon slowly turned to face Rengoku only for the Flame Hashira to gasp when he saw who was standing in front of him, "N-No way... This can't be true!" He thought, his hands shaking as he looked at you with utter shock and betrayal. Your eyeballs were pitch black while your pupils were still the same E/C color, but they had kanji words in them...

Upper Moon Zero.

"Y-Y/N, what happened to you? Why are you a demon?" He asked, still surprised by what happened to you. All you gave him was an evil smirk while a low chuckle emitted from your throat. You digged your nails into your palms to drew blood then put the blood on your lips, it was your Demon Blood Art to prevent your cursed speech as long as your blood is on your lips.

"I'm much more better like this. I was just a weakling when I was a human, but now I'm more powerful and stronger. I can use my ability as long as I can without any damage and I can speak normally."

You explained with a wicked smile on your lips. It was the first time Rengoku heard you speak like that, "Why Y/N? Are you really that happy to be a demon? To kill innocents?!" He asked you again which made you laugh, "Of course I'm! I could never be happier! Now..." You trailed off, wiping the blood from your lips. Your E/C eyes squinted at Tanjiro who was now coughing nonstop, "Die." You spoke up, sending your curse energy toward Tanjiro and killing him in place [I'M SORRY TANJIRO 😭]. All Kyojuro did was just looking at you, his feet stuck to the ground. He felt paralyzed, you just killed a boy who considered you as a friend. What was worse was that he can't decapitate you, he loves you so much to do this. He still cares about you.

That was the last thing you did before a shoji door opened under your feet, taking you back to the Infinity Fortress.

"I will get you, Kyojuro~"

✻ ═════ •❅• ═════ ✼

It was very rare time for all of the upper moons to gather here for a meeting. Muzan had ordered them to be in the Infinity Fortress instantly for an important matter which none of the demons know of.

"Oh, I wonder why are we all gathered here?" Upper Moon Two, Doma, spoke up while fanning himself with his golden fan. "Hopefully nothing bad." Gyokko or better yet Upper Moon Five replied with a slight hint of worry. The rest kept quiet as they didn't want to participate in this conversation.

"Muzan sama has arrived."

Nakime spoke up, making everyone look up to see their lord with a girl standing beside him. Kokushibou, Daki, and Gyutaro immediately recognized you while the others were puzzled. They all kneeled respectfully to the demon lord, "I have summoned you here to let you all meet the new member of the upper moons. This is Y/N, Upper Moon Zero. She managed to kill the hanafuda kid as I ordered, unlike the weak demons I assigned to do this mission." As he said that, all of the demons looked up at you.

Everyone- aside from Kokushibou- looked surprised to know that there was such an upper rank for a demon. "Wait, isn't she that girl I encountered in the forest?" Akaza thought, feeling that he had met you before. Doma smiled as he clasped his hands together, "Oh my, I can already see that she is so strong." He chanted, earning a glare from you.

Hantengu and Gyutaro didn't want to say anything to avoid getting into a problem while Daki looked at you with admiration, "At least I won't be the only girl!" She exclaimed with happiness.

Muzan then turned to you, "I want you to kill all of the demon slayers without any exception." He demanded with an evil smile, but all you did was glare at him.

"I want to keep the Flame Hashira."

You said while using your cursed speech which forced Muzan to agree to your only condition.

A  F E W   M O N T H S   L A T E R:-
You made your way toward your house, your family's old house with a cup in your hand, it contained Muzan's blood for you.

After that day, you killed all of the Hashiras, demon slayers, the Ubuyashiki family members. However, you only kept one with you... Kyojuro. Yes you became a demon, but you still love him and care about him more than anything.

You entered a room where Kyojuro was tied up. He was beaten up because he was making you angry with his behavior, so you decided to use a little bit of a harsh discipline.

You sat in front of him as he glared at you while you kept an emotionless face, "What do you want?" He spat through gritted teeth. You didn't say anything and held the cup close to his lips. He cringed his face at the smell of blood and turned away, "I would never drink this blood and become a demon like you!" You still didn't say anything as you just kept on holding the cup while looking at him coldly.

"You want me to be like you? You killed everyone! All of our friends, you betrayed me! I hate you!"

You knew what he was saying was just out of pure rage, he doesn't really hate. In fact, he was deeply in love with you, but he was just still shocked that you're a traitor. Narrowing your eyes, you pressed the cup to his lips...

"Drink."

At your command, Kyojuro found himself opening his mouth and drinking all of blood in the cup. Shortly later, his body started to twitch as pain shot all over his face.

He was slowly becoming a demon.

You sat there listening to his cries of agony. You gently placed your hand on his cheek as he started to calm down, "Sleep." With that he fell asleep.

"When you wake up, we will be together forever~"

T H E    E N D.