𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘

The Demon Lord Offer
✻ ═════ •❅• ═════ ✼

KIBUTSUJI MUZAN...

The demon lord himself was standing right in front of you. The worst thing was that you didn't have your sword with you nor can you use the cursed speech because of your damaged throat, you can't even speak in the first place.

You could feel a very demonic power emitting from him, "Is he the... demon lord?" You thought, squinting your E/C eyes at him. The red eyed male in front of you smirked, "You're that demon slayer with special abilities, aren't you?" He asked you, his eyes looking directly at your soul. You didn't say anything and just kept on staring, trying to hold your shivers back.

He chuckled as he approached you slowly, "Such a great talent should never be given to a human like you, but this is what fate wants, hm?" He stated, standing right in front of you now. You wanted to take move, to at least take a step back, but your body was frozen in place, "My body refuses to move! What's going with me? Why am I scared?" You thought with panic, sweat rolling down your face.

He gave you a smile and this time it was... a gentle one, "I'm not going to hurt you if you're willing to cooperate with me." He said, placing his hand on your cheek.

"I'm offering you to become a demon, an upper moon even and I promise that you will forever rule the world with me."

You were completely stunned to even do a slight move. This man has the audacity to offer you to be a demon, that's impossible to happen! You were looking forward to return to Kyojuro and take a long time off just get those horrible experiences away from your mind, but apparently this will have to wait for now.

First Upper Moon one and now the demon lord himself.

You scoffed and gathered as much energy as you can, "Blast away!" You exclaimed, forcing Muzan away from you. You spat out blood as pain started to spread around your neck.

However, this should buy you time to escape from him. As you were about to move your legs to run, a weird red flesh that has mouths and eyes wrapped around you and lifted you up. It was squeezing you slowly, but the pain was unbearable.

"It seems that you're not going to be a good human and obey my orders... But still, I'm not going to let you go."

Muzan darkly said, his eyes widen with madness, the creature was coming from his arm. You groaned lowly then let out a loud and painful screech, you couldn't handle the pain anymore. The look on Muzan's face didn't change while he watch you scream in pain, "This is your punishment for disobedience." He added, adding more pressure on you.

Suddenly, something cut Muzan's deformed arm off. Then you felt arms wrap around you and take you away from Muzan, "Don't worry Y/N, just take some rest. We will be to the Demon Slayer HQ soon." The person said to you, running as fast as possible with you in his arms.

"Kiyoshi san..." That was the last thing you thought of before you passed out.

✻ ═════ •❅• ═════ ✼

This is your punishment for disobedience...

Your eyes snapped widely open as you suddenly sat up, tears rolling down your cheeks. Your hands went your white hair and gripped it, letting out a loud cry of helplessness and trauma. That was a lot for your mind to handle, the pain, the terrifying look in his eyes... it was all so much. You kept on crying and yelling, not caring about how loud your voice was.

You could hear the door open and a pair of warm arms wrap around you, but you still didn't stop crying.

"Calm down, Y/N... It's alright now. You're safe here, sunflower."

That voice... How you missed this voice...

Your teary eyes looked up and you were met with the beautiful red and yellow eyes of Kyojuro. He smiled at you gently as if assuring you that you're fine, "There you go, calm down." You sobbed and wrapped your arms around his neck, "Kyojuro! Kyojuro!" You cried, taking Rengoku off guard when you called his name. He hugged you back, holding you closer to him while stroking your back.

"Yes, I'm here. I will never let go of you. Just don't cry, sunflower."

T I M E    S K I P:-
After you calmed down for a little bit, Kyojuro didn't waste time to bring you some papers to write down since you can't speak in the meantime. He explained to you that Kiyoshi has brought you to the Demon Slayer HQ after escaping from your enemy and managed to save you before he could harm you any further. You were thankful to Kiyoshi san for saving you and kept in mind to thank him the next time you meet him.

"Now tell me, Y/N. What happened to you after your fight with Upper Moon one? Where did you go?" 

You started to shakingly write and Kyojuro felt pity for you because he knew that you were still shaken up, "After I lost my fight with Upper Moon one, some kind people took me in and took care of me. After I left from their house, I met a man with red eyes. He said he wanted to make me an upper moon."

Kyojuro read what you wrote and frowned, "She had probably encountered the demon lord." He thought and quickly replaced his frown with a soft sad smile. He placed his hand on your cheek, "Do not worry, I'm sure he will never get to you again. I promise you that." He assured with a soft voice, giving you a gentle kiss on your forehead that made you slightly blush. Just then...

"Caw! Inumaki sama, I'm glad you're safe! Caw!"

Karasu flew toward you and nuzzled his head on your neck, small tears in his eyes. You smiled and petted his back as a way to show effection. All Kyojuro did was just watching you and Karasu interacting together, but there was one thought in his mind...

"I will never let you get harmed again, I promise you."