𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

Challenge of Confession
✻ ═════ •❅• ═════ ✼

MEANWHILE, SOMEWHERE IN THE DEMON SLAYER HQ...

Kyojuro was with both Iguro and Uzui, having some... boyish conversation. Uzui found himself really interested in the reaction the flame hashira gave when he was very close to you, maybe he can just tease him for a bit.

"Say Rengoku, since when do you know that flamboyant girl?" He asked while giving a side glance to Kyojuro. The said male smiled, but the smile wasn't THAT cheerful, "Since we were kids! She is living with my family!" He stated as if warning Uzui not to pass the boundaries, but knowing the flamboyant sound hashira, he wouldn't stop there.

"I have seen her a few times in the past, but never really bothered to talk to her." Iguro spoke up while shrugging his shoulders. Uzui smirked and nudged Kyojuro with his elbow, "If I was you Rengoku, I would confess to her already." Kyojuro turned to him, his smile was still on, but there's a scary shadow on his face, "What are you implying, Uzui?" The tone of the flame hashira was that of threatening, but Uzui was unfazed by his dangerous way of asking. The white haired male smirked and faced his fellow hashira, "It's obvious that you're head over heels for Y/N! You're not different from Iguro here!" He uttered while pointing his thumb finger at Obanai, earning him a glare from the serpent hashira.

"Oi! Don't you bring me into this!"

"I actually agree with Uzui, you're also head over heels for Mitsuri that it is hopeless."

An irk mark appeared on Obanai's head while his eyebrow twitched slightly, "You just confessed you idiot!" At Iguro's statement, Uzui laughed shamelessly and proudly, "What about a small challenge?" Kyojuro's attention was now to Uzui who had a confident smile on his face which actually irritated Kyojuro, "I'm listening!"

"If you don't confess to Y/N, I will be making Y/N my fourth wife. You have this whole week to find a way to do so."

"I'm in! I won't let you take MY FUTURE WIFE from me!"

Both of them looked at each other with determination while Iguro facepalmed, "Idiots. It doesn't work like this." He thought, getting fed up by both of their childish behavior. Soon enough, Kyojuro left to look for you, leaving Uzui and Iguro alone. The serpent hashira looked up at the tall male beside him, "You're not really planning on doing this, right?" He asked, earning a chuckle from Uzui.

"Of course not! Even though I really want to. But both of them need a boost, they're helplessly in love and it's obvious."

"I see... For once you did something smart."

"I'm always smart, would you like me to help you with Mitsuri?"

"Don't involve yourself in my life."

✻ ═════ •❅• ═════ ✼

You were sitting alone in the butterfly estate to get some fresh air. Shinobu introduced you to the other girls who live in the estate with her. They were four young girls, Sumi, Naho, Kiyo, and Aoi. They were such nice and cute girls to be around. You were glad that you met them, they're so kind and energetic. She told you there's a fifth one, but she is in a mission in the meantime.

For once, you felt that you made real friends. All of them didn't make you feel like an outsider or a stranger, especially Mitsuri. After the meeting with Oyakata sama, she quickly took you with her to sooth you and comfort you. It was really nice of her to do so to a person she barely knows, "They are all so nice, I'm glade Kyo-kun introduced them to me." You thought as a smile made its way on your lips.

Kyojuro...

You felt a blush creep up your face and your cheeks getting warm. You still can't believe that there's a possibility that he might have the same feelings as you. You both together was like a dream come true. You couldn't be more happy if you ended up being Kyojuro's wife, what else can you wish better than that? The only thing you wanted is to make the man you love the happiest husband ever. However, you have some flaws that made you feel insecure about yourself.

One of them is your way of talking. Sometimes you feel like Kyojuro wouldn't love a person who uses food ingredients to communicate with others. Not to mention that you're cursed with this Snake and Fangs seal. Plus, you also see those weird looking creatures everywhere, but you tried your best to ignore them since you noticed that the others weren't bothered by them. You just felt that he was pitying you because you had no one in this world.

You sighed and looked down, "Let's not get my hopes up." You thought, suddenly feeling so down.

"Y/N!"

Your head shot up as you heard the familiar voice of your childhood sweetheart, "Konbu!" You greeted while waving your hand and smiling, pushing all of the negative thoughts to the back of your head. He approached you and sat beside you on the engawa, "How are you doing?" He asked, looking directly into your eyes. You gave a nod and raised your thumb up, "Tuna tuna, shake." You replied, making Kyojuro laugh.

"I'm glad you're alright." He stated while crossing his arms and looking up at the sky. He suddenly went quiet. You thought that he just wanted to have some quiet time with you, but you were pretty wrong.

"Just how can I confess to her? There has to be a way to do so! I don't want to ruin my current relationship with her, but I don't want her to be with Uzui either! No! Over my dead body!" He thought as his hands clenched his sleeves. Suddenly, a hand was placed on his arm delicately, making his snap out of his thoughts, "Takana? Tuna mayo?" You worriedly asked, noticing how his hands tightly gripped the sleeves of his uniform. Kyojuro laughed and petted your head, "Don't worry, Y/N! There's nothing to be concerned about!" He exclaimed with his usual big cheerful smile. You raised an eyebrow suspiciously at him, "Okaka..." Your voice was a little demanded to know what was he thinking since you didn't believe his lie.

"Y/N, it's nothing I sw-..."

You crossed your arms while squinting your eyes at him which made him sigh, "Welp, here goes nothing..."  He thought and took a deep breath.

"Would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow?!"