𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

Jujutsu and Curses 1
✻ ═════ •❅• ═════ ✼

"IT IS A PLEASURE TO MEET YOU, OYAKATA SAMA." A man who was seated greeted. Oyakata sama smiled gently at the very serious three men in front of him, "The pleasure is mine, but who might you be if you don't mind me asking?" The black haired man politely spoke up, earning a hum from the leader of the group.

"We're known as the jujutsu sorcerers or the shamans. You can call me Kiyoshi, the headmaster of the jujutsu school." The man introduced himself to Kagaya. The said man nodded, the gentle smile still present on his face, "Jujutsu? That picks my curiosity."

"Yes, we're an organization that fights creatures known as curses like how yours fights demons."

"I see... For what purpose are you here?"

The man known as Kiyoshi looked at his two companions and they nodded in affirmation. Kiyoshi turned back to Kagaya, "We have heard that there's a cursed speech user within your organization and we would like to see her." As the sorcerer confronted, Kagaya thought for a moment about who he was talking about until he remembered, "You must be talking about Inumaki Y/N chan, am I right?" He stated which made Kiyoshi smile, "precisely and I would appreciate it if you can let me speak with her." Kagaya didn't know how to reply to him, but he had to know why they want to talk to you.

"Of course I don't mind, but Y/N is a member of my family and I want to know the reason for you to so desperately want to talk with her."

Kiyoshi chuckled at the straightforwardness yet polite way of protectiveness, "Alright, as you see..."

✻ ═════ •❅• ═════ ✼

"You're together now!" The hashiras -aside from Giyuu, Muichiro, and Gyomei- exclaimed in sync. Kyojuro nodded his head while you just covered your face to hide the dark blush on your face.

"Oh my god! It actually happened!"

"I'm happy for you both, may god bless you with a peaceful life."

"Man, I was looking forward to have her as my wife. Too bad."

"Ara ara, congratulations for you both. Don't they look cute together, Tomioka san?"

"Yeah, congrats."

"Why are you telling this to us?"

"Tsk, I don't care."

"What's happening here?"

All of the hashiras gave their own opinions as you just kept on hiding your face in your hands. "Thank you all my fellow comrades! It warms my heart to see that you're all happy for us!" Kyojuro happily exclaimed with that bright smile of his. You opened your fingers to take a peek only to be met with a pair of purplish-pink eyes. You flinched as you saw Uzui suddenly in front of your face, "Y/N chan! Do not hesitate to come to me if Kyojuro cheated on you." He stated, earning a glare from Kyojuro.

"I would never do this! I love Y/N so much and I will never look at other women when I have her!"

"Oh really? We will see about that!"

Both of them kept on glaring at each other as electrics shot from their eyes. You freaked out since you didn't know what to do; however, someone suddenly pulled away from them. You looked up and saw that it was Sanemi who pulled you away, "Not a word, got it?" You couldn't even utter a word and just gulped, "They both can get out of hand if they started to fight." He added before turning around and moving away from you.

All you did was just blink a few times before shaking your head. "Don't mind him, he's always like this." Shinobu said as she giggled while you had dotted eyes, "Tuna?".

Just then...

"I apologize for interrupting your conversation, but I would like to talk with Inumaki Y/N." A man with dark hair and emerald eyes made his appearance in the garden where all of the hashiras and you were. Kyojuro quickly pulled you behind him in protective manners, "Why do you want to speak with her?" He questioned while smiling, but there was a dangerous tone in his voice. The man chuckled, "I mean no harm to her, but it's something that concerns both me and her." You looked at the man in observation, he doesn't look like he was planning for a problem. Not to mention that you felt that strange energy emitting from him.

You gave a small squeeze to Kyojuro's hand which made him look at you. You smiled at him and nodded to assure him that you were going to be alright. Moving forward, you approached the man and stood right in front of him, "Konbu." You greeted and bowed in respect. The man smiled, "You must be Inumaki san, it's very nice to meet you. My name is Kiyoshi and I came her on the behalf of the jujutsu school to offer you to be a student and sorcerer." As he said that, you blinked a few times, unable to comprehend what he was talking about.

Jujutsu? Sorcerer? Just what's going on? Could this have something to do with your power and the creatures that apparently only you can see? You were so confused to understand and this man seemed to be the key to all of the answers you needed.