𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

Family
✻ ═════ •❅• ═════ ✼

YOU WERE SO NERVOUS!

Nothing seemed to sooth your anxiety, but you kept on calm expression. You had both Mitsuri and Shinobu to prepare you for the big day... your wedding! It came rather quieter than expected. Now that all of the demons had vanished, nothing will bother the humanity ever again [Yes, the epilogue takes place after the final arc. Sorry for that]. You still attended the jujutsu school for training to control your abilities and to exorcise curses.

"Whoa!! Look how pretty you are, Y/N!"

Mitsuri exclaimed while placing her hands on here cheeks, her voice broke your train of thoughts. You blinked a few time as a light blush crept up your cheeks, "I wondere how Rengoku san would react when he sees you, Y/N san." Shinobu questioned with a mischievous grin. You didn't look up and kept your eyes on the ground, but you really wondered what would he think when he sees your appearance.

A sigh escaped your lips as gloomy thoughts started to run all over your mind, "What if he doesn't like my appearance? Do I look ugly in this kimono? Oh god I'm so nervous!!" Your thoughts were cut off by Mitsuri again who grabbed your hand and pulled you out of the room to the garden of the Ubuyashiki estate where your wedding takes place.

"Come on, I know Rengoku san will love how she looks

"Come on, I know Rengoku san will love how she looks."

With a little bit of encouragement, you were now to meet Kyojuro and let him see you. After a short walk, both Mitsuri and Shinobu left you alone so you can talk to Kyojuro privately. You hid in one of the rooms that has a beautiful view of the garden, there you could see Kyojuro standing while staring at the sky in thoughts. He was wearing the traditional black groom outfit that actually made him look so attractive. Taking in a deep breath, you calmed your blushing face and shyly took a step outside.

Kyojuro perked up when he heard your approaching footsteps and turned around to face you. You could see a faint blush on his cheeks as he smiled happily, "Look at you, Sunflower! You're so beautiful and gorgeous!" He shamelessly exclaimed causing you to cover your face with your hands in embarrassment. Kyojuro chuckled and gently removed your hands from your face, "Why are you hiding from? Let me see your beautiful face, my beloved wife." He spoke up with his voice low, his eyes meeting yours in soft gaze.

"T-Tuna..." You trailed off with a stutter, feeling your face heat up more because of him. He placed his hand on your cheek, "I'm so happy today... My days will be forever so bright with by my side, Y/N. I knew from the very beginning that you're the one for me. Thank you for making my life bright even in the darkest of times." He said, leaning forward and placed a kiss on your lips gently to which you gladly kissed back.