𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗪𝗢

Loud Friends
✻ ═════ •❅• ═════ ✼

YOU FOLLOWED AFTER TANJIRO to the backyard where he claimed his friends are. You were kinda nervous since Tanjiro told you that they might be a bit... chaotic.

However, you didn't mind at all. You used to the loudness thanks to Kyojuro's loud voice, so meeting his friends won't be any worst. Anyone who would see you and Kyojuro would immediately see that both of you are quite the opposite. While he was loud and dashing, you were quiet and shy. Like people say, it's an opposite attraction. Now, Kyojuro decided to inform Oyakata sama about taking your missions together from this point on.

Anyway...

As you neared the backyard, you could hear two males yelling at each other. Tanjiro sweatdropped as he knew both Zenitsu and Inosuke were fighting over something that might be ridiculous. Once you arrived, you saw two boys, one with yellow hair and the other with boar head which was actually strange. Tanjiro turned to you with a worried look, "Ah, I'm sorry for this. They both always fight over the smallest things." He said while looking sorry. You blinked a few time then smiled, shaking your head, "Tuna tuna." You assured which made Tanjiro relieved that you don't mind their behavior.

He nodded his head while smiling, "Please wait here, Y/N san." He politely requested and you nodded. The burgundy haired boy ran to his friends to stop the fight. The three together made you remember the times you, Kyojuro, and Senjuro play together like nothing matters in the world. You really miss those days where your main concern was to choose what funny things to do the next day.

You snapped out of your thoughts when you saw Tanjiro walking toward you with his friends following him, "Y/N san, these are my friends, Zenitsu and Inosuke." As Tanjiro introduced, you smiled and bowed your head in greeting. The boy with yellow hair was suddenly in front of you, holding your hand, "Good afternoon my lady, I must say you look very beautiful today." He complimented which made you blush.

Tanjiro freaked out once he saw what Zenitsu was doing, "Hey Zenitsu! Let go of Y/N san!"

"SHUT UP YOU! SHE IS NOT YOUR SISTER TO PREVENT ME FROM TALKING TO!"

Zenitsu screamed as he turned to face Tanjiro who was upset, unbeknown to him that Kyojuro's crow saw everything and was in way to tell the flame Hashira. The boy with boar head pointed his thumb finger with pride, "I'm Hashibira Inosuke! The king of mountains!" He exclaimed, letting out a dry chuckle. You tilted your head in confusion, but then petted his boar mask, making Inosuke dazed for a moment. The boar headed male snapped out of his daze and pointed his finger at you as he got angry, "Don't pet me! I'm strong! Let's fight, Inukamo!" He exclaimed while you sweatdropped. You let out a nervous chuckle and shook your head in decline.

"Y/N san, what are those on your face?" Zenitsu asked, pointing at the seal mark on your face. You remembered that you didn't have your papers with you to explain to him; however, an unexpected bird landed on your shoulder to save the day, "Caw! Inumaki sama's words are dangerous and she can't speak because of the seal mark! Caw!" Karasu exclaimed, explaining things instead of you. You smiled at your crow and petted his head, "Shake!" You agreed with a firm nod.

"Um... I'm sorry to ask this, but I'm really curious to know how your words are dangerous." Tanjiro spoke up, scratching the back of his head. You smiled and gave him a nod. You didn't mind showing him your cursed technique since he saw something you also don't know you have back when Kyojuro was severely injured. Your E/C scanned the yard to find anything you can use your cursed speech on. You noticed a big rock near a tree and you pointed at it, making the three boys understand that you want to do something with it.

You motioned your hand for them to follow you. All of you stood in a safe distance so no one gets hurt. Turning your head to them, you pointed at your eye as if instructing them to pay attention to you very well. You faced the rock again and took a deep breath, "Get crushed." You calmly said, forcing the rock to crush into small pieces with your curse energy. The three males behind you stood there stunned, unable to utter a single word.

The first one to speak was Tanjiro as he had sparkles in his eyes, "Th-That was-..." However, he couldn't finish his sentence as Zenitsu let out a loud screech, "AHHH! SHE DESTROYED THE ROCK WITH JUST MERE WORDS! SHE IS SO DANGEROUS! SHE CAN KILL SOMEONE IF SHE SPEAKS UP!..." He yelled with fear, pointing his finger at you accusingly.

"Caw! Refrain from insulting Inumaki sama or I will peck your stupid head! Caw!"

"SHUT UP! WHAT I'M SAYING IS TRUE!"

They continued to scream at each other while you lowered your head in embarrassment. And here you thought you might impress them, but it seems everyone sees you as a source of danger. Zenitsu suddenly went quiet which made you look up at him.

You could see him shivering as fear written all over his face. You tilted your head, hearing him stutter incomprehensible words. Just then, you felt presence behind you. Turning your head, your face paled once you saw a very pissed off Kyojuro behind you. He was smiling, yes, but there was a dark shadow over his face, "You better take back what you said about my Y/N chan or you will face my wrath!" Kyojuro exclaimed with a dangerous tone in his voice. Zenitsu nodded his head repeatedly and bowed down quickly, "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to insult you Y/N san! Please forgive me!" He stated which made you freak out. Kyojuro always has been like this. When it comes to insulting you, he wouldn't hesitate to give anyone a piece of his mind. He knew you have suffered because of your speech and he doesn't want you to think that you're a threat. You're very precious to him, so he can't effort seeing you sad.

"Okaka! Tuna mayo!" You said, waving your hands in panic. Karasu on your shoulder was also glaring daggers at the yellow haired male, "Caw! Idiot! Caw!" Was the only thing the crow said then flew up to stand beside Kyojuro's crow on a tree branch. Tanjiro came to you and smiled apologetically, "I'm sorry for what he said, he is just a bit snappy from time to time." After he said that, his smile turned into a bright one, "I think you have a great ability, it's amazing how you can protect others with just words. I believe it's a blessing." You smiled gently when he said that.

"Blessing... My curse is a blessing..."

Kyojuro laughed and wrapped his arms around your shoulders which made you blush, "Haha! I know right? Y/N is a very wonderful and talented girl you could ever meet!" He exclaimed, continuing his laughter. You covered your face with your hand as your blush deepened, "Takana!!!" You said which made both Tanjiro and Kyojuro laugh.

"Inukamo! You have to fight me now!" Inosuke excitedly challenged you after seeing what you can do. All of you just stared at him for a moment before you let out a small giggle.

Welp, meeting those three wasn't bad after all. You just need to get used to them exactly like how you got used to the Hashiras.