𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘

The Hashiras
✻ ═════ •❅• ═════ ✼

YOUR HANDS TREMBLED AS YOU HELD THE hem of your haori. In front of you stood seven people -not Shinobu- you didn't know. You were pretty nervous to even greet them. Not having that much of friends made you unable to know how to interact with other people, but thankfully Kyojuro was here to save the day.

The said male extended his arm toward you, "My fellow Hashiras, I would like you to meet my wi-... I mean childhood friend, Y/N!" He exclaimed happily as he quickly corrected himself, but you can see a faint blush on his cheeks. Either way, you were more concerned about the fact that you needed to say something to the Hashiras.

You raised your hand and waved it, "Konbu." You mumbled as a blush of shyness creeped up your face. A girl with pink and green tips squealed and tackled you into a hug, "Kya! Y/N chan is so cute!" She squeezed you in her tight hug then pulled away, "My name is Kanroji Mitsuri! Let's be friends!" She exclaimed, rubbing her cheek against yours. For the first time you met someone that's so happy to meet you other than Kyojuro which actually warmed your heart.

She pulled your hand to get you closer to the others, "Obanai san, isn't Y/N chan so adorable?!" You saw that she was talking to a black haired guy with bandages covering his mouth, what caught your attention was his green and yellow eyes and the snake around his neck. The male known as Obanai shrugged his shoulders, "I guess so, I don't care." He stated, looking away from both of you.

Your eyes then trailed to a male with white hair and scared face, he appeared to be very intimating in some way. Thus, you have to be careful around him. Shinobu noticed you staring at him and smiled, "Shinazugawa san, why don't you come and greet Y/N chan over here?" As Shinobu said this, you tensed and looked at Sanemi with a purple hue over your face. The male glared at you then turned away, "Don't get me involved." Was the only thing he said.

You felt kind of sad that he actually didn't like you, "Don't worry Y/N, I'm sure he will warm up to you so soon. He acts like this all the time." Shinobu assured you, giving your shoulder a few pets. You nodded and gave her a thumb up in agreement, "Tuna!" As you said that, everyone stared at you with three dots behind him.

"Ehhh? Why is Y/N saying that, Rengoku san?" Mitsuri pointed out which made Kyojuro laugh, "Y/N actually has a very great talent! She uses something called cursed speech and if she commands something, the person will be forced to do it! Those marks on her face are for her ability! That's why she uses the Onigiri ingredients to communicate with us, so neither her nor anybody would get hurt!" He briefly explained resulting for a small 'ooh' to emit from the Hashiras.

"Poor soul getting cursed like that for no reason. May you always be blessed with happy days, young Y/N." A very muscular man with pupil-less and teary eyes spoke up, "I'm pleased to meet you, my name is Himejima Gyomei." As he introduced himself to you, you bowed in respect, knowing very well that he was the most respected one among them.

Suddenly, you felt a tug on your haori and you straightened up to see a boy with long black hair and mint green eyes, "Do you like to go cloud-gazing with me?" The boy asked and you tilted your head in confusion, "Tuna mayo?" You questioned and he just kept on staring at you.

"I don't remember my name..."

You froze in place as you kept on just looking at him, trying to process what he had just said, "His name is Tokito Muichiro, he tends to forget a lot." You heard a monotonous voice speak and you turned to see from where it came from. You spotted a guy with black hair and mismatched haori standing a bit far from everyone.

"Ara ara, you finally decided to speak Tomioka san." Shinobu sarcastically said as she raised her eyebrow. She then turned to you and pointed at him, "That's Tomioka Giyuu, he doesn't have any friends at all because nobody likes him." As she said that, you looked at him with sorry knowing that Giyuu doesn't have friends.

"I have friends..." He mumbled under his breath, looking away from everyone.

You went to him and stood directly in front of him, "Sujiko, tuna." You told him as he just kept on staring at you with a blank face while you offered him a small smile, "You want to be my friend?" He asked and you nodded as an answer, making everything shocked that you both communicated so easily. Giyuu shrugged his shoulders, "I don't mind being your friend." He agreed, making you happy in return.

"Well Y/N! You're a really flamboyant and flashy woman, I like you already!" You suddenly felt an arm wrapped around your shoulders, taking you by surprise. You looked up and saw a tall man with a white hair held up in a short ponytail and decorated with a head band, "By the way, name's Uzui Tengen the flamboyant Sound Hashira. I will be very happy to have you as my wife!" His last statement made you blush a very dark shade of red. You covered your face to hide it which made Uzui laugh at your cute gesture.

However, Uzui felt a hand moving his arm away from your shoulders and pulling you away, "Y/N is not interested, plus you have three wives right? They should be enough." Kyojuro said with a smile, but you can actually see that he was pissed off by the veins and shadow on his face. The Sound Hashira scoffed, "Eh? Why are you interfering? It's not like she is your lover or anything, right?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow suspiciously at Kyojuro.

"Don't cross the line and let us be friends, Uzui."

"And what are you going to do about it?"

"Takana!"

You stood there, trying to stop the two glaring males from fighting each other. Mitsuri giggled in amusement while Shinobu sighed, "Kocho san, it appears that Rengoku san is very jealous." The pink haired girl said while trying not to laugh.

"Ara ara, it's obvious that Rengoku san is greatly in love with Y/N."