𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗦𝗜𝗫

Gone Forever?
✻ ═════ •❅• ═════ ✼

K Y O J U R O ' S     P O V:-
MY HEART WAS BEATING FAST as the worst scenarios played in my mind. I was furious and worried that I couldn't be there with her to help in the fight.

Fighting Upper Moon One is a very dangerous task, it's like a suicide mission to put it right. Y/N was there alone, battling with that demon and that's what made me so upset. I run with my full speed toward the village Y/N fought the demon in, apparently it's a bit far from the Demon Slayer HQ. Behind me though, I could hear footsteps following after me. Oyakata sama sent help with me from what it seems.

"Damn it, is it still that far? I hope you're alright, sunflower." I thought as I frowned, increasing my speed more so I can reach the village faster.

I don't know for how long were we running, but I could see the village not so far now. Y/N's crow led us to the middle of the village where the battle took place at. I stopped to inspect the place around me, "The place doesn't have any signs of fight, are you sure Y/N was here?" I asked the crow who landed on my shoulder.

He nodded his head, "I'm sure! Caw! She sent me from this place! Caw!" He exclaimed and I just nodded my head. "But where could Y/N chan be if she is not here?" I heard Kanroji san speak up, her voice has a hint of worry. All I did was clench my fists, I didn't know how to reply to her as I myself want an answer to this question.

T H I R D    P E R S O N ' S    P O V:-
Tengen focused his ears to listen if he can hear anything nearby, but the area was quiet and sounds of fight wasn't heard. He let out a sigh and shock his head, "I couldn't hear any sounds. Maybe the fight ended and Y/N is resting somewhere near the village." He spoke up, trying to assure Kyojuro.

"The only think we can do is to split up and search for her." Sanemi suggested which made the other three agree. Rengoku turned to face his fellow Hashiras, "Alright then! Shinazugawa san and I will search the forest, Kanroji san and Uzui san you search around the village. Give the signal to the crow if you find any clue that might lead to Y/N!" He exclaimed with determination, trying to keep his hopes up.

They separated in two teams and started to look around the area. Kyojuro and Sanemi kept on looking around the forest for any traces of you, but they couldn't find anything. Thus, they both decided to split up to cover more area. Kyojuro couldn't find anything in his search, but the same couldn't be said to Sanemi.

The Wind Hashira looked around with cautiousness for he doesn't want to miss any leads to you. He arrived to a specific place that was so mess up, "The trees and ground are badly damaged, she fought that demon here." He mumbled as he walked further into the area. Just then, his eyes landed on a bloodied haori. He ran to it to inspect it more, but he was shocked when he noticed that this haori was familiar, "Snowflakes? This belongs to Y/N." He thought as he picked up the cloth.

Looking up at the sky, Sanemi saw your crow flying around, "Oi! Inform the others that I found her haori! Quick!" He yelled to the crow and he flew to do as he was told. It didn't take long for Rengoku to arrive along with the others.

Kyojuro who was looking worried took the haori from Sanemi and held it close to himself without saying anything. Mitsuri placed her hand on her chest as she looked the haori with concern, "She must have fought a lot. Look how torn her haori is, I'm so worried now." She said as she tried not to cry. You were her friend and she couldn't bear the thought of losing you, it would break her heart if you died.

"We mustn't lose hope, she must be around this place if her haori is here." Tengen spoke up as he tried to give Kyojuro a boots to continue looking for you.

"Y/N... Where are you?..." Kyojuro thought as his grip on your haori tightened. They didn't waste anytime and started to look for you again, hoping that you would be close by. However, you were nowhere to be found.

Meanwhile somewhere else...

Kokushibou walked to his master and kneeled down in front of him, not uttering a word. The demon lord glanced at the upper moon one, "Have you done what I ordered?" He questioned while squinting his red eyes. Kokushibou nodded, "Yes, I did it. The injuries are not fatal and she will survive." He simply replied, not looking up to the one and only Kibutsuji Muzan.

"And her powers? Is it like what Akaza said?"

"Yes, master. She can force anyone to do anything she wants just by mere words."

Muzan hummed as he dismissed the demon. A look of satisfaction was drawn on his face as an evil idea popped in his head, "I believe I must visit this human... I seem to find a new member to the Upper Moons." He said, chuckling evilly as the thought of you by his side amused him.

"Having her by my side will make me more powerful and no demon slayer can stand against me."

Now you have two sides looking for you... One to get your power to take over the world and the other to help humanity survive against its enemies. However and the main question is...

Where are you right now?