𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

"I Wanna Go Home!"
✻ ═════ •❅• ═════ ✼

THE BOY KNOWN AS YUSHIRO brought what you requested while kept on glaring at you. You started to write down all of the things you have in mind since you were still shocked and confused. I mean, a week is too much for disappearance without any traces right? After you wrote everything, you handed the paper to Lady Tamayo.

"Tamayo san, can you please tell me what happened after that demon left? I can't remember anything and everything seems so overwhelming."

She read through your words carefully and scoffed, letting out a small sigh, "I'm not going to lie to you, but when I made it to you, you were in a very dangerous state. I quickly brought you here and treated your wounds. I was surprised when I saw some of them healing, but the process was so slow." She explained and you looked down at your hands, at least your healing ability was working.

You forced a smile on your lips and wrote again, "Thank you for helping me, my name is Inumaki Y/N by the way." You showed her the paper and you could see a kind smile on her lips, "It's very nice to meet you, Y/N san. Also, you fought Upper Moon One so bravely and I can assume you're not a Hashira yet." Once she said that, you remembered something. She said that she watched the whole fight, right? Why didn't she help?

You quickly wrote down your question and this time showed the paper to both Tamayo and Yushiro, "You said that you saw my fight, why didn't you interfere?" Before the female demon could reply to you, Yushiro grabbed the paper harshly as he glared at you, "You think Tamayo sama can just step out and fight Upper Moon One?! Are you out of your mind to say such a thing to her?! You should be thankful that she helped you!" You flinched at his loud voice and looked down in guilt.

"Yushiro!"

The said boy stopped when he heard the threatening voice of Lady Tamayo, "But Tamayo sama I-..."

"It's alright, I understand what she meant."

She gently took your hand in hers, staring at them with a sad look, "I'm really sorry for not helping, but I'm being followed by Kibutsuji himself after I escaped. I couldn't risk the possibility of exposing myself to Upper Moon One, not when I'm working on something that might save humanity." She explained, giving your hand a light squeeze. You felt bad that you accused her for just watching you fight that demon. You let out a sigh and shook you head, "Tuna tuna, takana." You said as you tried to sound apologetic.

Yushiro looked at you with both confusion and anger, "Huh? Just what are you saying?! As you making fun of Tamayo sama?!" He exclaimed as his glare sharpened which made you shiver in fear.

"Yushiro..."

"Yes Tamayo sama!"

The woman looked at you with puzzlement, "If you can speak, why do you write down what you want to say?" She asked and you started to write down your explanation.

"I'm cursed with the Snake and Fangs seal, it makes my speech and words dangerous for me and everyone around me. That's why I use Onigiri ingredients to speak."

Tamayo let out a small 'oh' once she finished reading, "I have heard about it, but I thought it was just a myth. It's very unique to see this seal since it comes once every one hundred year." She stated as you could see a slight sparkle in her eyes. Yushiro on the other hand just tsk-ed and turned away, you could feel jealousy emitting from him because you stole Tamayo's attention from him. It was obvious that he admires her and care about her more than anything in this cruel world. You wrote down what you wanted to say and gave it to Lady Tamayo...

"I really appreciate your help, Tamayo san, but I have to leave. I'm sure everyone is worried about me, I wanna go home."

"But your injuries are still healing, you should take more rest, Inumaki san."

"I can't stay longer, I'm already worrying them."

Tamayo let out a defeated sigh and nodded, "Alright, but just stay for a little bit. At least until I make sure you can walk home with ease." She uttered, giving you a pleading look. Yushiro in the background was shaking his head nonstop, as if say, "Say no, you baka!" Which kind of scared you.

Your attention went back to Tamayo and eventually nodded since you couldn't say no to her. Through your short time with them, Lady Tamayo helped you walk around. You would hiss every now and then, but it was nothing you can handle. You can walk around, but you need to be cautious not to reopen any of your wounds. Soon later, it was time to leave.

Lady Tamayo was kind enough to fix your uniform and give you some medicine for the pain. Unfortunately she didn't take your haori with you, but you can always get a new one. You stood by the door to bid your goodbye, "Please be careful outside, it's about to get dark and the demons will be active soon." Lady Tamayo said, placing her hand on her chest.

You gave a firm nod and smiled assuringly at her. Yushiro walked toward you and placed a small paper on your forehead harshly, "This will cover you from the demons, it has my demon blood art. Once you get to safety, take it off." He said with the same scoff on his face. You gave him a smile which caused him to blush, "Don't think anything of it! I'm doing this so Tamayo sama won't get worried about you!" He exclaimed, trying to hide his red face. You didn't question him much and just nodded.

You bowed in gratitude, "Shake! Tuna mayo."

"No problem, may you be safe in your trip, Inumaki san."

And without wasting anytime, you left the hidden house. You moved quickly toward the Demon Slayer HQ yet you were aware of yout injuries. It was dark already, but you weren't worried since you were close to safety. Once made it to a forest, you slowed down until you stopped to rest. You knew this area was safe; thus, you took off the paper from your forehead, "Just a little bit and I will be in the HQ... Kyojuro... I'm sure he is worried a lot, I must hurry." You took a deep breath to use Total Concentration Breathing and continue your journey. However...

"Well well well, look what we have here..."

You suddenly felt ominous and fear from the cold voice behind you. You slowly turned around and froze in place when you saw who was standing there.

Before you stood...

_________________________

Author Note:-
Hello!
Sorry for the cliffhanger, but I did it on purpose. Now, can you guess who appeared to Y/N this time? Is it a slayer or a demon? Let's see your guesses!

Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter and until we meet again!

-Vity💫