𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘

Offer Acceptance and Proposal Plan
✻ ═════ •❅• ═════ ✼

LATER THAT DAY, YOU TOLD KYOJURO that you have to go to do some errand. He insisted on accompanying you, but you forced him to rest more with a little bit of threat of using your cursed speech on him.

You have sent Karasu to the jujutsu school to inform Kiyoshi that you're going to visit him to tell him something important. He sent you a litter back to tell you that he will be waiting for your arrival. Right now, you stood by the entrance of the school. The facility was a set of buildings here and there and it was perfectly hidden by a veil that prevents normal people from entering the school. You wouldn't lie, but the place was spacious and so welcoming, as if you belonged here.

As you stood there, you saw a familiar man approaching you with a smile on his face, "Ah, Inumaki san, it's very nice to see you in our school." Kiyoshi smiled as he greeted you warmly. You nodded and smiled in greeting manner as well, "Please follow me, it's inappropriate to stand and talk by the door." He invited you in and you nodded again, "Shake." You agreed and followed after him.

He took you to one of the buildings and then to a room. You both sat down and a woman served as a cup of tea, she also placed a few papers, brush, and an inkwell to use to write down your replies. Kiyoshi decided to speak first after the woman left, "So Inumaki san, what's the important matter you would like to discuss?" He asked you, breaking the silence between you both. You took a deep breath and started to write down what you want to talk about. After a few minutes, you handed him the paper and he started to read.

"Something strange happened that day... Kyojuro, the Flame Hashira, got injured really badly and even died. But when I hugged him, my curse energy had done something... As if it healed him and brought him back to life. I want to know what's the meaning of this."

After he finished reading what you wrote, a big smile formed on his face, "Don't worry about it Inumaki san. It's something called Reverse Cursed Techniqu, it's like a way of healing yourself and other people, bringing them to life even. Not a lot of sorcerers possess this technique, some just can use it to heal themselves only. It's great that you have such a great power, maybe with more training on your abilities you can even create your own Domain Expansion." After he finished explaining, you felt kinda relieved that you can insure Kyojuro's safety that if anything happened to him. However, something picked your interest. You pulled another paper and started to write down, handing it to him.

"Domain Expansion? What's that?"

Kiyoshi chuckled at your curiosity, "Well, Domain Expansion is... How can I explain it simply... It's like your own world where you can cage curses and even humans in it to exterminate them. It's more complicated and needs a lot of training to master it." He explained again and you took your time to process what he told you.

"Anything else you would like to ask?"

You wrote down your statement, "I want to tell you that I accept your offer to be a student in the school, but I will do missions in daytime only because I might have missions at night. I want to stay a demon slayer." After he read throughout the paper, a big smile made its way on his lips.

"Fantastic! I'm happy you accepted my offer and I have no problem with your conditions. Now, finish your tea and I will take you to a tour around the school."

"Shake."

✻ ═════ •❅• ═════ ✼

Meanwhile with Kyojuro...

He had his two close friends visiting him, Tengen and Mitsuri. Kyojuro told them about how you healed him and brought him back to life, it was a miracle for him and he would forever be grateful to you. Both Mitsuri and Tengen found it hard to believe it, but they couldn't deny the fact the Kyojuro actually died and Tanjiro confirmed it.

Tengen laughed which made both of his friends look at him with puzzlement, "Well, you have a flamboyant girlfriend here. But are you going to stay like this? Y/N is a girl that shouldn't be wasted, y'know." He said, wiggling his eyebrows. Mitsuri gasped and then turned to Rengoku, "Uzui san is right! Rengoku san, you should propose to Y/N chan before it's too late!" She exclaimed which made the Flame Hashira blush madly.

"Isn't it too early for that?"

"It's not too early for choosing your life partner." Tengen replied with smirk, "You know I still have a chance to win her heart and steal her from you." He added while crossing his arms, provoking Kyojuro who started to get upset from jealousy. Mitsuri squealed as she placed her hands on her blushing cheeks, "You and Y/N chan would be a cute couple together and even have adorable children! I will be their auntie!" She spoke up, freaking Kyojuro out.

"I will be their uncle and teach them how to flashy and flamboyant!"

"I will buy them all the cute stuff!"

Both Kanroji and Uzui both kept on talking and talking, completely forgetting about Kyojuro who was a blushing mess, "Propose... Maybe it's not a bad idea..." He thought, his bright smile becoming soft.

"So what would you say?!"

The male snapped back to reality when both Hashiras exclaimed a question. He blinked a few times, "What?" Tengen flicked Kyojuro's forehead as he playfully frowned, "Are planning on proposing to Y/N or not?" He asked as both of him and Mitsuri waited for his answer. Kyojuro looked between them both before smiling one of his beaming smiles.

"Alright! I want to marry Y/N! So, are you two going to help me?"

"Flamboyant! I'm in!"

"Yay! Finally a wedding!"

With that, the three started to set a plan for Kyojuro to propose to you soon and they will make sure this plan will work.

__________________________

Author Note:-
Hello everyone!!!!
I hope you enjoy the chapter and like the new book cover. Anyway, thank you so much for the over 200K! It means so much to me that you all are enjoying this book! Thank you all again💞💞❤

Until we meet again.
-Vity💫