The Quest for The Magical Easter Something

(If I offend anyone I am sorry but hey... I still have Batman locked in my closet.

Friend: No he isn't

Me: Oh yeah, Because YOU didn't quardrople tie YOUR Batman up, so he escaped, ninja kicked you in the face, and then freed MY Batman!

Friend: It's still a bit sore.

Me: Hff. Onto the story)

No-One's P.O.V:

"Ok... Apparently something about Easter is going to happen..." Hazel said, extremely confused about what's happening.

Annabeth typed something into her calculator. "3...2...1..."

*POP!*

"Bingo."

"HEY THERE KIDS!" Something said. A bunny stood amongst them, hopping up and down in a cute purple tux with a basket of eggs.

"Aren't you the one who bit my buttcheeks?" Leo asked, shufflling away from the creature. The bunny's mouth twitched.

"Maybe... BUT THATS NOT THE POINT! TODAY, I NEED YOUR HELP!"

"Oh gods. What is it this time?"

"Well, I left something at Walmart-"

Everyone sighed, and started grabbing their 'Destruction to Walmart' equiptment.

"BUT it got shipped off to Mexico with their hot sauce."

"Aww..." Abby pouts, putting her Diet Coke and Mentos back with her other stuff.

"So you all need to head to Mexico and find it." The Bunny said, clapping his hands together.

"Um... What is this thing exactly?" Annabeth asked.

"You'll know it when you see it."

"And why can't you do it?"

"Meh, to lazy. But I have a reward when you find it. GOOD LUCK!"

"Wait, whe-"

*MEXICAN PIZZA*

"Of course. No information at all." She sighs, standing in the middle of a Mexican city. "Ok, whats the plan?"

"First thing first: We need to blend in... And I have an idea." Gracie said, looking around suspiciously.

"Why do I feel like-"

Gracie clicked her fingers, and purple Disquise-athon burritos surrounded them.

"-This would happen." Jason sighed, looking at his neon-pink poncho and purple sombrero.

"See? No-one will know."

"Jasmine, why do you have a Mexican accent? And why do you have a moustache?" Piper queries.

"Because" She said, swishing her colourful poncho. "I am in full Mehicano mode."

"Is your hat... Made out of nachos?"

"Of course! It's the latest Mexican fashion!" Rebecca says, cracking some off and muching on it, little bits getting caught in her beard. "Nfw tf thft lfde!"

"What?"

She sighed, and pointed towards a Pizza Hut.

"Is that..." Percy asked, peering over to the building.

"No..." Annabeth said, shaking her head. "It can't be..."

"SUP NEEKS!" Jasmine said, jumping onto his back. "I like your pink po- OHMYGOSH GUACAMOLE!"