Bracelet-blades, Leo gets attacked, and WHALE!

Leo's P.O.V:

"So... LEO!" Gracie cries.

"Yeah?"

"DO YOU LIKE PIE!"

"What?" I ask.

"DRAGON GIRL!" Someone says, bursting into the Cabin.

"Yeah, Nyssa?" My amazing girlfriend asks. Nyssa grins.

"I've finished them"

"I'LL BE RIGHT BACK GUYS!" Jasmine says, and runs out of the Cabin.

"Soo... Dare?" I ask. Gracie smirks.

"C'MON GIRLS!!" She yells. All the girls smirk.

"Waffle" I say. And the girls grab my arms, and drag me into the Aphrodite Cabin.

Then they proceed to wax me.

"CRABSTICKS!" I say. If you've never waxed before, your lucky. Your still lucky if you have been waxed, because the girls put candle wax on my leg, then they pulled it off slowly, then pulled really hard. It hurt like Hades. I start to struggle.

"Shut it!" Annabeth scowles.

Then they pour a bucket of lava on me.

"Um... What was the point of that?"

When the lava's gone, they pour a bucket of ice cold water on me.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!" I scream. It BURNS!

"GRACIE! SYRINGE!" Laura says. Gracie brings out a syringe.

"Time for some real pain" She smirks, and injects it into me.

"OW! AGH! FUDGE! LLAMAS!" I yell, as pain jabs me in every corner of my body at random times.

"Why?" I ask.

"You did choose dare, Repair Boy." Piper said.

Someone brings a bunch of make-up.

"CRAP!" I say, and they start to smear make-up on my face. Lipstick was used as eye-shadow, and mascara was used to draw on my face. Liquid eyeshadow (Don't ask) went on my lips, and they used a dark brown all over my body, making it look like bruises.

"Just a little bit of Nail Polish here..." Hazel said, putting blobs of red nail polish / torture devices all over my arm. It didn't help that Hazel had never used make-up before.

"AND DONE!" Piper says. The girls hi-five, and Gracie teleports us to Cabin 3.

"Where did you g- LEO WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!" Jason says, the boys bursting into laughter.

"I GOT THEM!!!" Jasmine cries, bursting into the Cabin.

"Jasmine, I just got tortured. WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I NEEDED YOU?" I yell. Thats when she notices me, and bursts out laughing.

"Smile!" The Stolls say, taking a photo.

"What was the dare?"

"Leo to get tortured, then get a horrible make-over, then get the Stolls to take a photo." Gracie smiles.

"Juust bloody brilliant" I sigh. Then I go to wash it off.

Frank's P.O.V:

"So, What did Nyssa mean 'I've finished them?' " I ask. My reply was a knife near my head.

"These" Jasmine says. She taps her new silver bracelets, one on each wrist, and it transforms into two throwing knives. She presses a small grey button, and they turn into bracelets, and they're bracelets again.

"Awsome!" Jason says.

"And when I flick my wrist..." Jasmine flicks her wrists, and the knife heads appear, but there still attached to the bracelet. A press of a grey button, and they disappear.

"Their more like a last resort. So Frank, Dare or Truth?"

"Um... I wanna go Truth, but then Mar- Ares will probably strike me down, so dare" I say.

"Stare a new camper in the eye while they're swimming, then turn into a whale"

Umm... What?

"Ok"

--The lake--

"Freaking time skips" I mutter

--WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME?!--

"Sorry!"

I jump into the lake. I swim over to a boy who was just paddling around. I stare at him, dead in the eye. He looks at me to.

Crap, his eyes are grey. Sooner or later I'll be dipped into a pool of lava or something.

Then, I concentrate. My hands turn into flippers, a hole starts to grow on my back, and my tail grows out of... yeah. Soon I'm a full-fledge whale. The kid just blinks at me.

"Dude, the Prophecy of Seven tale was the first story I heard here. Bye" He says, and swims away. I face-flipper.

--Le Cabin of Whale-and-Fish-Communicators--

"OMG!!" Aura says, laughing like crazy.

"THAT"

"WAS"

"HILARIOUS!" Kitty and Laura says.

"Oh Gods. RUN BEFORE THE FEMALE STOLLS CATCH YOU!!" Nico fake cries, flailing his arms in the air, Hitting Jason in the process.

"Ow" He mutters.

"Soooo, Da Kit Kat-" Frank starts.

"Dare"

"Ok, Umm... Make a mini quiz show and put it on Hephaestus TV"

"TACO GIRL! I CALL FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE!"

"Taco Girl?" Percy asks.

"Yes. Gracie is Taco Girl, Im Kit Kat, Laura's The She Skittle, Jasmine's Whale Women, Annabeth's the Blonde Owl, Flora's Grass Girl, Aura's Goldeneyes, Piper's Pretty Pearl, Alex is Barbie's Death, and Hazel is Jewel Jazz" Kitty smiles.

"You did good, considering you made all of that up" Gracie laughs. Then, She clicks her fingers.

--MAGICAL TELEPORTING WHALES!--

"Welcome, One and all, to DEMI-GUESS!!" Kitty says, walking inside a studio wearing a blue dress, her brown locks tumbling down. She had on a little bit of lipstick, and blue eyeshadow. As well as black flats. Nico was drooling, So Gracie slapped him with a magic hand.

"So" Kitty starts. "Here's how you play. There are three teams. I will ask a bunch of questions. You must hit your buzzer to answer the question. If you get it right, your team gets two points. Get it wrong, your team loses one point and get slapped in the face with a fish. For example" She says. She picks up a fish, walks over to Percy and slaps him with a fish.

"OW!"

"So, Now the rules: Whatever I say the answer is, its the answer. Don't question it. Two, Most of the room has anti-cheating charms on, so you may not set yourself on fire, or use water as a bow and arrow to threaten people. You can summon burritos and enchiladas, though"

"ENCHILADAS!!" Grover yells, running up from the audience for an enchilada.

"GROVER SIT DOWN!" Kitty commands, and Grover sulkily obeys.

"Now, TO THE TEAMS! Team One, The Hyper ones: Leo, Gracie, Laura, Aura, aaaand Jasmine!

They wave to the audience.

"Team Two, a.k.a The famous couples: Percabeth, Frazel, And Jiper!"

"And the odd ones out, (No offense) Team Three: Will, Nico, Conner, Travis and Alex!" Kitty announces.

"Now, we have to quest stars since Team Two has an extra player. INTRODUCING, A sugar feed Rachel and a regular Renya!"

The two step out, and Rachel bounces over to Team One, while Renya sits down at Team Three.

"Now, Let Demi-Guess BEGIN!"

----(Demi-Guess is in FB style!)----

Kitty: So, first questions will be general knowledge.

Gracie: *BUZZ* THE STOMACH OF A MINECRAFT CREEPER!

Kitty: CORRECT!

Annabeth: But she didn't even ask the question!

Kitty: I know. Don't ask about it.

Annabeth: BUT WHY DOES SHE GET TWO POINTS?

Kitty: Because. Oh, and everytime an answer is right, I get to paint-ball Octavian, and the guesser too.

*Octavian appears tied to a target*

Kitty: *Firing Painballs at Octovanian* MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Gracie: *Doing the same as Kitty* TASTE THE PAINT! TASTE THE BALLS!

Kitty: QUESTION ONE!

Everyone: *Silent*

Kitty: What- Is your name?

Annabeth: *BUZZ!* ANNABETH!

Kitty: WRONG! *Fish-Slap*

Annabeth: BUT THAT'S MY NAME!!

Percy: *BUZZ* BOBLENIA!

Kitty: CORRECT! PAINTBALL GUNS LOCKE AND LOADED!

Percy and Kitty: *Firing Paintballs like mad* WHOOO! MWAHAHA! YEAH!

Octovainian: I PREDICT THAT- OW! THE GROIN!

Percy: YES! *Hi-Fives Kitty*

Kitty: Ok, to the seat, next question. What is Octavian's official title?

Octavian: OCTAVIAN THE PRAETOR AND AUGER OF CAMP JUPITER!

Kitty: WRONG! *Whale-Slap*

Renya: *BUZZ* Octavian, The most horrible person ever. He deserves much less than the title 'Auger', Because he is only a mere legacy, Not even a true demigod. He disobeyed my orders, but the gods have... told me to keep him auger.

Kitty: Renya... That was... BEAUTIFUL!! And so true.

Percy: Wait, what if me and Annabeth have a kid?

Renya: Its still a demigod, and besides, the actual Apollo side had Octavian's mother with a mortal. Your with another demigod.

Laura: Oh.

Renya: BOOM! *Hits Octavian in the nuts* IM DONE!

Kitty: Ok, Final question. If the moon and the sun have a kid, which gender would it be?

Annabeth: *BUZZ* WHALE!

Kitty: WRONG! *Fish slap*

Rachel: *BUZZ* TH SUN AND MOON ARE SIBLINGS THEY CAN'T HAVE A KID EWW!

Kitty: YES!

Rachel: *Slaps Octavian with a whale dipped in paint* HA!

--POOF IN CABIN 3!--

Jason's P.O.V:

"Well... that was intense" Percy says.

"JASMINE'S TEAM WON!!" Kitty announces.

"YAAAAAY!!"

"Wait, Where's Annabeth?" I ask.

"Um..."

-----------

SOOO SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE! ITS BEEN LIKE, A MONTH?! Any dares not added in will be put in the next chapter after the special one I write.