Aphrodite Annoyance! AND EYE SEE YOU!

Gracie's P.O.V:

Flashback

"Wait, where's Annabeth?"

"Ummm..."

"DIE KITTY!!" Annabeth screams, charging through the room.

"AAAHHH! DON'T HURT MA BURRITOS!"

"I WILL STAB THEM REPETITIVELY!"

"WAIT! ANNABETH, TRUTH OR DARE!"

"Umm... Truth?" She asks, sitting back down, totally calm.

"Ok... That was weird... What are three types of spiders?" Kitty asks, smiling with triumph. Annie's eyes widen.

"Ok... you can do this... One's the t-tra-tran-t-t-taran-tu-l-la." She stutters, sweat running down her face. I start to giggle.

"Thats one. Keep going" Kitty laughs.

"YOU CAN DO DIS ANNABETH!" Frank says. Hazel is hugging him, and Percy has concern smeared on his face. Wait, thats fish slime.

"Da-dada-dadadadadadadadadadadadada-daddy-lon-l-long-le-legs" Annabeth whispers. Now she's as white as snow, and her left eye is twitching.

"STOP! DONT YOU SEE WHAT IT'S DOING TO HER!" Percy yells. I start ROFLMAOing. So is Laura, Aura and Jas, but thats about it.

"Just one more" Kitty smirks.

"Wh-wh-w-whi-tetete-t-ai-ta-il" Annabeth says, then faints.

Now lets get this straight: Some of us are the type of people who laugh when it's absolutely serious.

A.K.A: Jasmine, Kitty, Laura, Me And Aura are lying there laughing our asses off.

That is, until someone shoots me out of the door and slams me into the Zeus Cabin.

"Ooowww" I groan.

"OHH! The Demeter Cabin has potatoes up here!" I hear Jasmine say.

"DAM YOU JASON!" Kitty screams. I hear an explosion, a yelp, and then snoring.

"THATS FOR THE DARE!" Percy screams. I fall to the ground, using some Roman training to flip myself over and land safely. Yes, I'm allowed to visit the Roman Camp and get training, its part of the new training schedule. I cut Octavian once, and I got a million high fives >:]

I look around, and see that there is smoke coming from the ground near the Ares Cabin, Kitty covered with ash and soot, and snoring peacefully near the Morpheus Cabin. I shake my head.

"Wow"

I skip back to le Cabin of Fishiness.

"IM BACK SNAKES!" I yell. Annabeth is still unconscious (LOL) and Percy glares at me. Then, Laura bursts into the room.

"KITTY'S STILL ALIVE!"

"Dam it" Percy mutters. I slap him.

"WHAAAAAAAAAT?" I say, doing my sass pose.

"Nutin"

"GRAAAAAAAAAACIEEEEEE!" Kitty says, rolling out of Laura's arms and hitting the floor.

"D-d-d-d-drop the Kitty" Will says.

"BOM BOM" Aura yells, jumping onto the couch.

"Gracie... DARE OR TRUTH CAUSE IM A REBEL!"

"DARE! APHRO'S ARE GOING DOWN!"

"IM YELLING TIMBER!" Alex yells.

"Ok, ok, calm yourselves. Wait, no point in saying that... Your dare is to shove a sock into someone's mouth. They have to be in the Aphrodite Cabin"

I smile. I summon a sock (WITH MAGICAL PROPERTIES) and shove it right into Piper's mouth. She tries to pull it out, but cant.

"MWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA SUPER-GLUE MO-TRUCKA" I say, fist-pumping the air in triumph.

"MGHGH!"

"Oh, and its soaked in Supremo Taco Sauce"

Yeeeeah buddy.

Jason's P.O.V:

"MGHNNGNHFFMBFU" Piper's cries for help were muffled by the sock. Gods, Im not even looking.

Suddenly, silence. My hands still covering my face.

One second passed...

Two second...

Then something with kaldescope eyes and chocolate brown hair leaps onto me.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU HELP ME! I HAD A SOCK SUPERGLUED INTO MY FREAKING MOUTH AND YOU DID NOTHING!" Piper says, locking eyes with me. I whimper, Because you do not want to meet an angry Aphrodite girl.

"B-because it... Gracie wouldn't... I super... I don't know?" I whimper, Her face getting redder as I got lost in her beautiful eyes. They were so magical I could just...

Unfortunately, In my trance, I didn't notice the twinkle in her eyes, or the smirk on her face. My brain heard her speak, But I didn't register it until it was to late.

"Put the sock in your mouth"

I unwillingly shoved the sock straight into my mouth, and rolled away quickly.

"MMMMMMGGGHHH! FIM FIM FUUUULLLPHHH!" I scream as a burning sensation filled my mouth and throat.

"Thats what you get" Piper smirks.

"BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN!" Conner said

"LITERALLY!" Travis smirks. They hi-five each other.

My eyes started welling up with tears. I started to roll around, trying to get to the nearest milk jar. About 2 minutes later (mainly because everyone was laughing their ass off), the sock shoots away, and I gasp for breath like there's no tomorrow.

"I... *gasp*.... Will so... *Gasp* GET YOU SOON-... *gasp* ... MISS!... *cough*"

"COME AT BRO!" Jasmine cries.

Percy's P.O.V:

Whilst everyone was laughing at Jason's flail and fail, EYE WAS LOOKING (See what I did there?) after Annabeth...

Ok, MAYBE I was laughing for, like, 15 seconds. Maybe 45. But the point is, When Annabeth woke up, I was at her side instantly.

"Are you ok? Do you need water? Food? Ginger? Medic? Fly Spary?"

I must admit, I was a bit over-protective. I mean, we still were a little shaken up from our road trip to hell, So it would come naturally. And she was a pale a rice.

"Sp-spi-s-s-sp-sid-s-s-spider" Annabeth mutters, eyes wild and shaking. I carry her to my bed, and kiss her on the lips.

"No spiders" I whisper to her, tracing her jaw-line with my thumb.

I stared into her misty, grey eyes. Like fog, you can get so lost in them...

And then it just had to be Taco sauce.

"Dam Stolls" I curse under my breathe.

"BEST"

"PERCABETH"

"MOMENT"

"RUINED"

"EVER!!!!!!!!" Conner and Travis yell, hi-fiving each other and teleporting to the other side of the cabin. They grin at each other.

"Oh gods..." Jasmine groans.

"FRIEND TRAVELLLLLLLLLL!!!!" They scream out in joy.

"Umm... Anyway... Seeing as this disaster has struck, PERCAY! TRUTH! OR DARE!" Piper asks.

I was about to say Truth, but then I see Jason raising an eyebrow at me.

"Dare"

"GIVE THE FISH LORD BEEEEEEEEEANS!" Piper says, running round the room.

"Gracie..."

"Umm...THE SUGAR TOLD ME TO!" Gracie complained.

"Ugh. Anyway, how will I-"

"COME WITH MEEEE!!" Jasmine laughs, grabbing my arm and dragging me to the lake.

"BELLYFLOP!" She yells, and thats exactly what she does.

I sigh, grab the can of baked beans that Hazel's holding, and dived into the surf.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ <|:{D ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a short ride on a mysterious aqua dolphin with a saddle, we arrive at the palace of Poseidon. It was even more beautiful than last time. Rich, colorful coral swayed in the current beneath some rocks, lying at the side of the sandy-white pavement. The buildings rose to different heights, some were small, and some were as tall as the Taj Mahal. The grandest one was a palace taller than a mountain. It rose above any of the others, made of a brilliant white marble. I instantly knew that Annabeth had helped my father make the plans (Poseidon isn't the smartest in constructing). Mer-People, Hippocampj and fish swam around, waving at me / blowing bubbles. When Jasmine changed back from a dolphin, She waved to everyone, and they waved back.

"OH MY GYSER! APRICAAAAAAAAAWN!" She yells as she swims over to a gold-like dolphin.

"Apricawn?"

"My pet! A gift from daddy when I helped him get some rare sea-silk"

"Jasssy!" Appa-Aprlcaw? Im not even gonna bother.

"So... where's dad?" I question.

"THIS WAY! COME JALAPENÕ!!" The dolphin cries. It shouts in glee and races off, Jas in hot pursuit.

Oh gods, not two Jasmine's I think.

I jet-stream over to one of the buildings, with green and blue neon lights flashing. We walk inside.

"The gaming room" I mutter. Yup, every arcade, Xbox, PC and PS game ever.

"NOOOOOOOEEEEE! DAM YOU LITTLE SKELETON! I HAD 10 IRON!" We hear a man yell in outrage.

We look at each other, and swim over to the source. Of course, its my dad playing Minecraft, the game my sister absolutely lurves, watching, playing and recording. Actually, she loves it more than anything.

"Hi Dad" I say.

He spins around, surprise and rage dancing in his eyes. His face relaxes when he see's us.

"PERCY! JASMINE!" He says, embracing us in a hug. Apri-thingy cries out with a bit of impatience.

"APRICAWN! I didn't see you there!" Poseidon laughs, embracing the dolphin.

"So... what brings you here?"

Suddenly, I remember why we're here.

"Umm... I have to give you... these" I say, handing him the beans. He looks at them for a second...

Then laughs like a mad-man.

"We'll, I see you and your friends are having a good time" Poseidon chuckles, opening the beans.

"Wait, what?"

"Kelp Head, you didn't even realize that our game of Truth or Dare is on Hephaestus TV Live? I signed the contract allowing this" Jasmine exclaims. I tilt my head in confusion. Annabeth said that I looked hot when I did that.

But she may have been asleep at the time.

Poseidon finally opens the bean can.

"Cheers" And he chugs it all down.

And the biggest, loudest fart ever heard under water comes out of the rear end of Poseidon. He stays silent... Then bursts into laughter.

"OH GODS!" I say, holding my nose. Note to self: Never give any god beans. EVER!

"Ok, Sorry, but we have to go. Dare's and stuff."

Actually, I just wanted to make someone suffer.

Frank's P.O.V:

We'll after we laughed at Poseidon's fart (I could feel it from here) and Percy got back, we resumed our game.

"Goldfish boy, Truth or Dare?"

I wanted to say truth. I wanted to say it soooooo badly. But Leo was staring at me, eyebrow raised and smirking. He'll win either way.

I sighed. "Dare"

"YES! I mean... Uh, good luck Frank!" Leo cries. I give him a death glare.

I will kill him soo much later

"Let the Aphrodite Cabin take you in as a cute bunny rabbit, then shave Drew's head"

Oh man, thats a death-wish.

"Leo, I shalth haunt you forever in the afterlife" I inform him, then walk out of the Cabin.

Hmm...

I start to shrink down, my clothes sinking into my skin, and my front teeth get a little bigger. My ears semi curl, my eyes become a little smaller, and soon I'm the worlds cutest bunny rabbit.

I hop into the Aphrodite Cabin, my highly-sensitive nose smelling carrots and cupcakes. Mmmmmmmm.

I get to the giant Barbie Doll house, curl up into a little ball, and knock with my paw. I put on my cutest face, and pretend to shiver. Luckily, its raining outside, so my fur is matted and wet.

Macy opens the door.

"Tf-tt" I cry out weakly.

She looks down, and smiles.

"GIRLS! COME AND MEET OUR NEW RABBIT COCOA!"

Oh gods no. HEEEEELP!

Macy's hands scoop me up, and take me inside the warm, cozy cabin.

"Hey Drew! Since Piper's not here, can you... talk to the bunny?" Macy calls out.

No. NONONONONO I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THAT MEANS. HELL TO THE NO!

But, if I squirm, it'll give away my cover.

Drew comes out of a little changing room, and squeals.

"OH MY DOVE SHE IS SO CUTE!"

They don't even know I'm a boy!

"Ok, hold her still"

Macy tightens her grip a bit so I'm forced to listen.

Drew kneels and holds my flappy ear up, giving me a better hearing chance.

"Hey little bunny, does a nap sound nice? How about you go to sleep?"

Suddenly, I feel sleepy. Macy's arms are like a soft mattress, and my eyes start to droop. Before you know it, I'm already asleep.

-_--------------_------------_-

I wake up to darkness.

No, I haven't passed out, its just night time.

Shit, how long have I been here?

"TF TT!" I silently screech. IM PINK! MY FURS CURLED! I HAVE A BOW IN MY HAIR!

Ok, I need to get on with the second dare.

I turn back into a human, and tip-toe into the mens bathroom. Why? To get a shaver of course.

I grab the 'Shavey-Lavey 360' and go to Drew's bed. I checked the glow-in-the-dark clock. 11:45.

I plug the shaver in, and turn it on. Thank the gods this is silent.

I quickly shave off Drew's mane of hair, then slide a wig on. A bright yellow frizzed up one.

I put everything back how it was, snapped a pic, and ran back to the Cabin.

And everyone was asleep.

I jumped onto the nearest bed, and fell asleep quickly.

--------------

SORRY THIS WAS SO SHORT! I FEEL BAD! I WAS ON HOLIDAY AND I COULDN'T WRITE ALOT CAUSE WE HAD VISITORS! LEAVE A VOTE, COMMENT, AND IF I DIDN'T USE YOUR DARE'S I'LL USE THEM NEXT TIME!

IN ALL DEMIGODISHNESS, PEACE!