Kwismos Special ~ ABBA ABBY

Special Character: @Quote-Queen10

Sorry I didn't do your earlier, I don't know what got into me.

~~~

"Anyone else have no idea how to intensely llama poof?" Jason asked, dodging an arrow that Annabeth just sent to Percy.

"Duh! It's obvious!" Gracie exclaimed. "All you gotta do is poof with llamas playing a heavy metal guitar solo."

They all stared.

"Well, that's one way, anyway."

*INTENSE DOLPHIN POOF*

"THIS IS MY JAM!" A girl cried, banging her head to the INTENSE music.

"Erm... I see your point?" Hazel queried, obviously still confused on how you poof animals anyway.

The girl shook the hair out of her eyes, and smiled. "HELLO! IT'S ME, LILITH!"

"Do you have to scream IN MY EAR?!?!" Nico complained.

"Well, it's probably no worse than your singing, so it shouldn't be a problem."

"BUUUUUURN!" Leo laughed.

"NOW, WHERE ABBA ABIBI ABBY?"

Abby warily raised her hand. "Um... Do you mean me?"

"Yeah. WE'RE GOING TO THE MALL!"

"Oh Hades." Abby moaned. "Are you a shopaholic or something?"

Lilith smiled devilishly. "No, this trip is for a different reason."

And with that-

*KOOL-AID POOF*

~The Mall OF CHRISTMAS!~

"What's with the six-pack of Kool-Aid?" Abby queried.

Lilith turned to an imaginary camera, lifted the Kool-Aid, and smiled. "The Hyper-Drink of Both the Camps, even though Mortals can still drink it!"

"Is that a... Film crew?"

*puff*

"No, I have no idea what your talking about."

Abby rolled her eyes.

"NOW DRINK!"

"Well I won't complain there." Abby shrugged, and skulled down the packet.

"NOW, MY HYPER MINION, WE'RE GOING TO PRANK THE SANTA CLAUSE HERE, AND SHOOT TINSEL FROM MY TINSEL LAUNCHERS!!!" Lilith cackled, pulling out two giant launchers.

"She's a bit insane, isn't she?" Said Percy back at Camp, sporting countless bruises whilst watching.

""Shut it! NOW LETS GO!"

~A few moments later~

Santa arrived at the mall, waving to all the kids, and sitting down in his chair... Which let out a fart so big it shattered the glass button, which sent forth a huge cream pie to his face.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!!" Abby screamed, running out of her hiding spot in full camouflage and launching tinsel everywhere.

"TIS THE SEASON TO EAT MY TINSEL LALALALALA!" Lilith sung, currently full-body wrapping Santa in silver.

"Ladies! You are immature and irresponsible, and should be ashame-"

"FIREEEEE!!" The two screamed, and basically drowned the pompous businessman.

"WHOOHOO!"

Abby lept around the place, gracing all the stalls with shimmering multi-colored tinsel.
Santa, who had laughed at the marvelous prank, was letting Lilith ride in the sleigh (a little slowly since Prancer had a hangover,) and make it rain tinsel around everything in the store.

"EAT IT!" Dancer called out below, as Just Jeans got a free delivery of flaming tinsel.

So, after an hour or so, half of the mall was either in flames or ten miles deep in tinsel. The girls high-fived at the success.

"THAT WAS AWESOME! We should do it again sometime!"

"Hey, if you ever need a tinsel gun next time your at Walmart, just give me a call, I'll be partying with Santa these holidays." Lilith grinned. "See yah!"

*POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooof*

"Wow, that was long." Abby noted, brushing off the excessive poofness from her.

"DID YOU JUST BURN DOWN A MALL?" Leo cried.

"Yeah."

"BRING ME NEXT TIME, OK!"

"Well, it'll probably be a Walmart next, buuut ok."

"Thank gods. He was eating a giant tub of chocolate ice-cream whilst-"

Leo leapt onto Frank, and covered his mouth.

"AND WOULDN'T LET ANYONE ELSE HAVE ANY BECAUSE HE LOVED ICE-CREAM SO PASSIONATELY!"