ANOTHER ONE!

Holy Musical B@man THE LAST CHAPTER HAS 28 COMMENTS?! WHAAAAaaaaAAAATT?!

Anyways, feel free to comment some Truths and Dares! If you do, it would give me even more reason to continue writing, and hey! Maybe I should try and hit a hundred chapters! Jeez, that's scary to think of... NOT AS SCARY AS MY DOOMED FUTURE :D

-~-

No Particular P.O.V:

"Um... Percy's been staring at the wall for about two minutes now... And he hasn't even made a stupid comment that would most likely get him killed. Is he alright?" Hazel asked.

Annabeth poked him with her dagger, and he yelped in pain. "Well, he's alive. That's always a good sign."

"Bro, what did Chiron tell you? The meaning of life?" Jason joked.

"Oh, that's just living a healthy lifestyle, being kind to all the people in the world, and keeping in tune with nature and not being wrapped up in social media for the entirety of your life."

Everyone stared at Gracie.

"JUST KIDDING! It's burning down Walmart's in several different states."

"Well, I've finished re-contemplating everything I've ever known about Chiron, so... JASON!"

"Ok, what am I doing this time?" He sighed. "And I swear if it involves mustard and ketchup I will blast you to Olympus."

Percy frowned. "Erm... Let me keep thinking."

*Three minutes later*

"I GOT IT!" Percy cried, sticking some graph paper on a corkboard.

Annabeth's eyes widened. "Did you... make a plan?"

"Did you use the unholy thing known as GRAPH PAPER?!" Rebecca shrieked.

"Huh?" Percy turned around, and saw everyone gaping at him. "Oh, I just stole this stuff from Annabeth's room because I ran out of paper. Anyway, I was just drawing some Ramen Noodles on it while I was thinking."

"Oh, well that's fine- WAIT WHAT?!"

"LET'S GET ONTO THE DARE PERCY SO ANNABETH DOESN'T KILL ANYONE 'KAY!!"  Piper smiled, and elbowed Percy.

"Oh dam UM YEAH OK JASON YOUR DARE!"

Dab on the roof of the Big House

"Wait..." Hazel started "Are we painting the Big House?"

Frank rubbed the back of his head. "Oh, yeah. Forgot to tell you bout THAT thing."

"Erm... Ok... Sure..." Jason said, and everyone started heading out towards the Big House. Well, mostly everyone.

I wonder if you can guess who.

Jason fluttered (Yes I used flutter, please imagine him fluttering his arms like a maniac because why not) onto the roof, then looked down at the others. A crowd was already starting to form beneath him.

"So, erm... Do I just do it?" He yelled.

"JUST A SECOND!!" Gracie screamed, making Jason wince. Her voice was LOUD.

She clicked her fingers, and a song started playing. Don't ask where from, because honestly, we're pretty sure she just ripped open an interdimensional portal in some party for it.

"WAIT FOR THE DROP!"

Jason sighed, mumbling something about 'really didn't sign up for this' and 'I want bacon.'

The music got louder and louder, building up for the epic beat...

The music dropped, and Jason dabbed.