Lets play Doctor's on Conner!

Conner's P.O.V:

"Dare." I say before Thalia can ask.

"I dare you to insult Clarisse in front of her." Thalia says. Not a single person laughed. If you insult Clarisse in front of her, its like saying "Hey Clarisse, can you squish me into a basketball and bounce me to death?" So before you insult Clarisse, write your will. Flora looks at me, probably deciding what my funeral will be like. And she'll probably decied what flowers to. We head out.

"Hey Conner, can I have your Laptop?" Saron asks. Flora whacks him in the head. "Only if I die. Which is very likely." I say. He laughs silently and Flora kicks him in the splits area. He groans in pain but keeps walking. We check the sword arena first. There's Clarisse, chopping up the dummies like there made of nothing. I walk towards her, wishing I could maybe die in a lovely grass field filled with roses. But no. I walk up to Clarisse. "What do you want?" She says. I decied to tell her everything, seeing as I'm gonna die.

"Can we do it in front of everybody?" I ask.

"Fine." I couldn't belive my luck. Saying that, I had no luck on what I was about to do. We headed to dinner. I didn't notice that it was so late. Time fly's while playing Truth or Dare. We get to dinner and see everyone there. We walk up to the main table.

"Conner has something to say." Thalia announces. Everyone looks at me. I breathe in.

"YOUR A UGLY GIRL WITH PIMPLES AND WARTS AND YOUR SHIT AT COMBAT! YOUR A BIG FAT WHALE! YOU ARE THE WORST PERSON EVER!!" I shout. Clarisse walks up to me. I know whats about to happen. She punches me in the face, and I black out.

_________4 hours later________

Nico's P.O.V:

Holy Shitamons. Tip to everyone: Dont ever insult Clarisse in front of her. If you do, you'll end up just like Conner. A dazed dumbo. Clarisse punched Conner in the face, and he stood there for about 5 seconds, then fell over. He said something like "Butterflies" and looked like he was dumb before he buckled and fell. Jasmine made sure Clarisse couldn't pulverise Conner (Or anyone) any more. Then she took him back to our Cabin. She examined his body, then said we just have to wait it out. She and Saron needed to work on him when he is awake. I agreed. Jasmine couldn't do it on her own. Conners face was pale, but splattered with blood, his nose was broken, he had two black eyes, and he had lost a front tooth. I think Jasmine will have to undo any dents in his brain. She says it will be some of the most complecated healing she has ever done. She needs to fix ONLY the dents that Clarisse did, not any other (Conner wouldn't be the same without the other dents.) But this happened four hours ago. Finally, Conner opens his eye's. "Butterflies." He says stupidly. I restrain a laugh as Jasmine and Saron work on him. They give him some nectar and ambrosia, and it helps a minimal bit. Then Jasmine closes her eyes. She mutters some words. Conner looks different after she finishes. "Conner, What do flower boxes grow?" Travis asks. Its the one question that he always answers the same way. If he answers it like he does, he's back to normal.

"Cereal." He says. Bingo. Jasmine smiles and lies back. "Your back." She says. She closes her eyes. She is probably weakend from that intense magic. I think I see some ageing wrinkles on her face.

"Is my face ok?" Conner asks weakly. "After getting punched in the face by Clarisse? dude, no-one's face would be ok from that." Leo says. Conner groans. "My beautiful face."

"If you want your face back to normal, be quiet." Saron said. Conner closes his eyes. Saron starts on Conner's face again. He put his hand on his nose. Soon he removes it. Its back to normal. I hand Saron some soap and a flanel and he carefully wipes Conner's face. Jasmine grows him his front tooth back and puts some more blood into his face. Saron finishes with the black eyes and then Conner's face is fine. I check my watch. "11:00." I say. "We should all rest. Dont worry. I put an enchantment on the door, so no-one can get in. And any other Posiedon camper is sleeping in the Zeus Cabin. I 'convinced' Chiron to let them." Jasmine says. She clicks her fingers. Beds appear in a square shape. The comfiest one is labelled "Conner." The second comfiest is labelled "Jasmine." And the third comfiest is labelled "Saron." "I can only conjour three comfy beds. The healing and cojouring has tired me out alot. The rest are okay because you havent been using your powers." Jasmine says. No-one complains. I carry Conner to his bed and tuck him in. Then I slip into my bed. Jasmine, Conner and Saron have fallen asleep instantly. Jasmine seems to glow golden. Actually, she does. Its probably her getting stronger. I wonder how bright it is in the Hecate Cabin at night. I feel sorry for her. I close my eye's, and sleep soundlessly.

---------------9 am----------------

Jasmine's P.O.V:

I wake up, feeling a shit load better than last night. All that healing and making beds drained every ounce of power out of me. I check my diamond studded watch. Its 9 am. Thats later than normal. I usually wake up at 6. I dont complain. I look over at Conner. He's awake, but lying on his bed, talking to Travis. Its good to see him laughing. Leo comes over to me. "Feeling better, sweetie?" He asks. "Alot." I say. He kisses me and I kiss him back. I check on Conner's leg. They have bruises and cuts on his leg. I apply some bandages and run some medicine on the bruises. I feed him some nectar and wave my hand over his leg. They will heal over time. He just needs to walk on crutches for a bit. And Saron told me that in the middle of the night he fixed Conner's back. I help Conner into his crutches and then clap my hands. A long white table with chairs appears in the middle of the room, and the bed's disappear. Its funny, because Jason fell to the ground, because he was still in bed. I laugh. "Give me a wake up call next time Jas, I would prefer that" he groans, rubbing his head. "Because of your nice thick skull, I think you'll be ok." I say. He pokes his tounge out, but smiles. I sit at the table. There are small shot glasses of nectar and mini cubes of ambrosia. Beside that, there are just regular delight's of food. The others rushes over and started eating. They were being entertained by Percy (Percy was doing different things with the water from the fountain.) We ate the food. Then Conner laughed evily.

"My turn to pick your HELL!" Conner shouts.

Yup. He's back to normal.