Liar Liar Nico's on Fire!

Jasmine's P.O.V:

"Jasmine, Truth or Dare?" Nico asks.

"Dare." Even though the Dare's are always bad, they're fun to do. He starts to think.

"Does it hurt Rainbow Man?" Conner asks.

"What?" Nico asks.

"You thinking." We all laugh.

He finally decieds. "I dare you to go into the Ares Cabin with no powers or SUGAR, (dang it) and yell 'ARES IS A BIG UGLY ELEPHANT WITH WARTS!' And Im gonna come with you to make sure you don't die."

Oh Zeus. I head out with Nico. When were out of range of the others, he whispers me something. I smile. This will be fun. We run to the Ares Cabin and I lie down a couple of meters away from their window. "Is this good?" I ask. "Need's to be more convincing, here." Nico says and hands me some fake blood. I grumble and rub some on my forehead, arms, eyebrow and around my eye. To top it off, I get some to trickle down my forehead. I lie down and close my eyes again. I hear Nico running away.

Nico's P.O.V:

I pretend to be worried and panting as I burst into the Posiedon Cabin.

"The dare...went...seriously...wrong" I pretend to pant. Leo zips past me and is running to where Jasmine lays. I grab my Iphone and follow Leo. I try not to smile as I video and take photos of whats happening silently. Leo picks up Jasmine and she lets her body hang. She looks so convincing I'm now wondering if she really is knocked out. Her mouth is slightly open, her body is limp, and blood just trickles silently. Her clothes look a bit ripped. I think she did that when I was gone. Her eyes open slightly. She pretends to make an effort with touching Leo's face. "Leo" she whispers so faintly I struggle to hear her. She smiles a tiny bit and then goes back to faint mode, eyes closed and limp body. The smile goes. "Jasmine" Leo says just as faint. Then he does something I never imagined. He kisses her. Then I cant help it. I burst out laughing. "Mr.Rainbow, this is nothing to laugh about. Go get Saron." Leo commands me.

"Dude, there is everything to laugh about." I gasp, hardly able to breathe. "Jasmine's real dare was to fake dead and me to get you so I can video your reaction." He stares. "Is this true Jas?" He asks. "Yeah. Sorry. But thanks for the kiss." Jas says, getting up. Leo stares at me, getting angry. I smell smoke. I feel something on my leg. I look down.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" I scream. My pants are on fire! "Ever heard of the saying 'Liar Liar, Pants on fire?' Well thats what's happening to you Death boy" Leo taunts. "Hold up, I'll be right back." Jasmine says. She runs back. I roll around on the ground. When she comes back, she had her Iphone. She video's me rolling around, flailing like an idiot. Its bad enough having rainbow hair, but being videoed on fire with rainbow hair? Definatly on my top 5 embarresment list. "This is going on Youtube! and your video will be mixed in with it Nico!" Jas says and grins." After a full 5 minutes, when my pants are compleatly burnt and the edge of my shirt is flaming, Jasmine finally puts the flames out. I stand. Then she burst's out laughing again. I look down and stare, horrified. I run back to Cabin 3. How come every dare I give to Jasmine bites me in the podex.

My Cerberus underpants are showing!

Leo's P.O.V:

He wears underpants that has pictures of the Underworlds dog on it? LOL! I never knew. Not only that, there in love hearts, and the dog is doing the puppy dog look! I wasnt sure wether to kill Nico or give him a handshake for that dare. So I burnt him. Slightly. It looked good with his rainbow hair. Unfortunatly, his rainbow hair is fading. Its going back to normal. As we sit in a circle, I remember it's my turn. I scan the room.

"Flora, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare. HIT ME WITH YO BEST SHOT!" She yells at me in the face.

"Dance in front of the whole Camp. And dont worry, Ill take out Mr.D and Chiron."

I remember her inviting us over to play with the new Kinect in her Cabin. We played Just Dance 4. She got like, 20 points? A walrus could dance better than her. We laugh. Travis checks his (stolen) watch.

"Nearly Dinner. Why does everything go as planned." Travis asks. We all look at Jasmine.

"What?"

"I better go. I need to deal with Chiron and Mr.D before dinner." I say. I salute my friends and walk off to my Cabin to recieve my supplies.

I climb up a tree exactly behind Chiron and Mr.D. Once I get to a sturdy branch I turn towards them. They're playing Texas Hold 'Em. Thats one of Jasmine's favourite games. I love my girlfriend, and her sea eyes, and blonde whispy hair... I snap back to reality. I take careful aim with my mini crossbow, aim and fire. I quickly aim and shoot another one and then hide. When I look up, Chiron and Mr.D are slumped on their table, fast asleep. The tranquilizers only last for 7 hours. Or 12. The horn goes and I take off my camoflauge and hide them in my special tree hole, as well as the crossbow. I head to dinner, waiting for Flora to humiliate herself.

-MEANWHILE SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW!-

Travis's P.O.V:

Me and Conner peek into the Apollo Cabin. Only Will is there. We knock and he answers.

"Percy attempted archery again." Was all I had to say for Will to leave. We grab most of the speakers and a stereo for the music, so we have 14 speakers. I plug in my Ipod and we set it up in the Dining Pavilon.

-------- PRESENT UNICORN FLUFF--------

Jason's P.O.V:

Leo enters the dining pavilon and sits with his Cabin. Whatever he did, it works good, because Chiron and Mr.D are nowhere to be found. When we shove some food into the fire, I tell all the gods of Olympus

"Make this funny as Hades."

After everyone finishes eating, Flora stands up. Conner grabs a microphone and walks to the stereo's.

"To all yo Demigod's and Hunter's, I present ya'll entertainment tonight, FLORAAAAAA!" He announces. He clicks the play button on his Iphone. It plays 'Dj's Got Us Falling In Love Again'. Flora starts to dance, and soon everyone is on the ground laughing their ass's off. Flora starts off turning, and nearly trips. She then tries to do something with her feet, and falls down. She raises her hand up so fast she punches herself in the face, pulls it down and whacks her head again. Then ends by being raised by tomato stalks, but is so weak the stalks collapse and she falls again. And thats her dance. Clarisse, in between breaths, is telling everyone that she can dance better than that. And Clarisse is really bad. Flora gets red in the face. She snatches the microphone from Conner and announces the worst message to do at this occasion.

"WELL, IF YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE BETTER THAN ME, LETS HAVE A DANCE OFF! WELL PICK FIVE PEOPLE, SO WE HAVE A TEAM OF SIX, AND EACH PERSON DANCES AGAINST THERE OPPONENT! WILL CAN JUDGE!"

Everyone goes silent. Clarisse stands up.

"I accept! And for my team, I choose Butch, Malcolm, Drew, Nyssa, and Cora." She tells Flora. Flora announces her team:

"I choose Jasmine, Jason, Leo, The Stool Twins, and Saron."

NO!! Why me. I go stand up by Flora.

"I'll do the music before its my turn, and will Will judge?" Conner says. Everyone looks at him.

"Ok." He says. He gets a pen and a paper and asks for our team names. We discuss this.

"We are... THE BOOM BOXERS!" Jasmine says. Will writes this down. "And Clarisse, your team..."

"The Terminator's." She says. The battle has just started.

______________________________

[A/N:]

So this is who's versing who:

Flora vs Clarisse

The Stoll Twins vs Malcolm

Jasmine vs Cora

Jason vs Butch

Leo vs Nyssa

Saron vs Drew