Kwismos Special ~ JASIMYON!

PLEASE COMMENT DARES!

Special Character: @BlueSeraphos

~~~

After everyone managed to get out of the water, Annabeth now featherless, they looked around, trying to find Alex.

"She's gone, isn't she?"

"Probably."

Abby's face suddenly lit up, and she stepped forward. She cupped her hands over her mouth, and yelled "DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS JUST BE DREAMS!"

The gang stared at her like she was... well, she was already crazy so idk.

But then, from out of the ground, right behind Abby, a girl popped out, and screamed "JUST DO IT!!!"

"HOLY POTATOES!"

"Abby, you should start getting used to it."

Abby rolled her eyes. "So, great Shia Le Bouf-ess, who do you want?"

"Well, first off, call me Valentine, since profile stalking on Wattpad for information is apparently a thing now, and secondly, I need the llamacorn doofus over- wherever she is..." The girl said, looking around for a particular random child of Hecate.

"IS IT ME YOUR LOOKING FOR?" Jasmine yelled, leaping out of the hole where Valentine was previously hiding.

"Yaha. I need you to channel your inner potato swag, and bring the Golden Trio to the Camp."

Jasmine's eyes gleamed. "You, my friend, are a wall breaker worth recognition."

"Um... Who's the-"

"Just watch, and learn Frankie."

Jasmine sat down, crossed her legs, closed her eyes, and focused. Everyone watched with anticipation...

For three minutes, she did nothing. Then, she said "You do know I'm not actually summoning them right now, right?"

"Wait, what? Then what are you doing!"

A huge bag of Doritos flew into Jasmine's lap.

"Hey, summoning people from other countries makes you really, REALLY hungry. DON'T TOUCH MY DORITOS!" She suddenly hissed at Percy, who yanked his hand back.

"Sheesh... Can you just summon them please?"

Jasmine stood, and clicked her fingers, and WHABLAMO! Harry, Ron, and Hermione were standing in front of them.

"REALLY? It was that easy!"

Jasmine poked her tongue out at Percy. But all other attention was to the three who were standing, totally amazed whilst looking around.

"Um... Ron, did you Apparate us here?"

"No, I thought you did! Where are we?" Ron exclaimed, before shoving some Cheetos into his mouth.

"WELCOME TO THE BEST CAMP IN THE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORLD!!!!!" Leo cheered, and lit himself on fire.

"Merlin's Beard!" Hermione exclaimed. Harry and Ron screamed.

"LEO! You're going to burn Jason's bikini off!" Piper warned. Leo laughed, but put himself out.

"So- erm... WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU?!"

~Insert long and boring explanation about demigods and witches and all that fun stuff~

"So... you can control water? AWESOME!" Ron gasped, now moved onto a packet on Bertie Botts.

"Awesome? You guys can teleport! And you're all on equal footing, some of us are way more powerful than others!"

"Nu-uh, you guys are way cooler, Muggles don't even see you do anything!"

"At least you can live normal lives, we can barely go outside without the risk of having our heads chopped off."

As Harry argued about the perks of Wizards and Demigods, Annabeth and Hermione frowned.

"Harry and Percy are both pretty screwed, don't you think?"

"Yaha, totally."

As for the rest of the girls, Ron was providing entertainment.

"Please, I can dance better than any spell in the world!" Gracie exclaimed, and pretty sure she started to impersonate a standing fish that was dying painfully.

"Erm... Don't quit your other hobbies, Gracie."

Jasmine was seeing if she could do spells.

"Wait, what did you say was that duplication spell?"

"Erm..." Ron frowned. "Hey 'Mione!"

"Yeah?"

"What was that spell to duplicate things?"

"Geminio! Flitwick's making us practise it in class!"

"Oh yeah, huh... anyway, you wave it in like this-" His hand seemed to have a seizure "-and say Gemino. Easy!"

The girls looked at each other.

"Ok... Geminio!"

Suddenly, in a flash of light, there were two cakes in front of them.

"I did it! WHOHOO! SUCK IT, PIPER! WHERE'S MY DRACHMAS?!"

She sighed, and handed over three gold coins. A sudden boom caught everyone's attention, and they looked over at the boys.

"Whoa... THAT WAS AWESOME!!" Leo cried.

"Did you boys just... shoot lighting at a Protego Shield?" Hermione asked.

"Well, technically, it was rainbow lightning, but yeah, we did." Valentine smiled, her clothes clean as ever. Jason and Harry, however, were covered in soot.

"Whoa..."

"NEXT UP! Water verse Expelliarmus!"

Annabeth and Hermione face-palmed. Meanwhile, Jasmine had managed to learn enough magic to summon a table, chairs, and a ton of junk food.

"It's so much easier to steal stuff when you can't follow a trail of water to your hideout." Gracie praised, nomming on some Twisties.

"So, you two can do basically anything?"

"Yeah, mainly just for convenience of *CLASSIFIED FOURTH WALL STUFF* and because we're just that fabulous." Jasmine explained.

"Huh. So is that your dancing demon dog?"

"What?"

Everyone turned to look at Mrs. O'Leary, who seemed to be victim of a particular Tarangterella spell.

"OK I THINK WE NEED TO GO NOW!" Hermione stated loudly. Harry and Ron groaned, but shut their mouths at her glare.

"See you guys later! We'll try and visit some time!"

And with a loud crack, the three of them disappeared.

"Well I better get going. I've got another group of people to torture, and need to pass on the message to the next guest. SEE YA SOON!"

With a spontaneous blue flash, Valentine soared away, a rainbow trailing behind her.

"Do you think we're actually going to see them again?"

"I HOPE NOT!"