The Prank Masters Prank!

Note: To any new readers that read this book after reading the House of Hades, this book was written when the House of Hades wasn't out. So the chapters after this might have slight changes, but I may or may not edit previous chapters, depending on how much the change will affect the book.

P.S: I owe @daughterofcabin7 a chapter dedication from the Moonshadow comp (Sorry, forgot about that!) so this chapter will be dedicated to u!

--PA-JP-FH-LJ-- (Can you figure it out?)

Conner's P.O.V

"Conner" Leo says.

"Dare"

He whispers something in mine and Travis ears.

"YAAAAAY!" We said. We pulled out my phone and dialled Chirons number.

"Hello?" He says.

"Hello Chiron, this is Hermes" Conner says, impersonating his fathers voice. He did pretty well.

"Oh, Lord Hermes" Chiron says, most likely bowing in his office. "Why didnt you just Iris-Message me?"

I looked at Travis quickly, and he put up 3 fingers.

As in answer plan 3.

"I'm slightly busy delivering, of course. And i'm slightly sick, so my face looks horrible. I didn't want you to worry to much" I say.

"Oh. I understand" Chiron replies.

"Anyway, I've got something special to deliver. Please meet me at Th- Zeus Fist in ten minutes. It takes a little while to get from England to Long Island Sound"

"Ok" Chiron says, and hung up. I gave the thumbs up.

Everyone burst out laughing. We laughed for a whole minute before I said "Ok, is it the All for Four time?" meaning Jasmine, Leo, Travis, and me. It was one of the 7 prank crews Travis and me were part of. Unfortunatly, there were 8 crews in the camp. Half of them were Travis and ours, Two were Jasmines and one was Leo's. The other was ran by the four Posiedon girls. Laura, Kitty, Gracie, and Jasmine. It was the only group Travis and me wernt part of. We're still trying to join it, But its girls only.

"No. Your dare, your prank. Its Ninjas of Night time" Jasmine insist. Ninjas of Night was the first group at Camp, Travis and me. I checked the time. 7 minutes till Chiron comes.

"Come on Travis. Time to shine. Or darken"

--6 pickle jars and 45 pickles later--

We were all sitting in the concealed tree hut Travis and me built a couple of months ago. We had Leo help with some of the others stationed around Camp and the forest, but Travis and me built this ourselves. We have joint bridges connecting to the ones Jasmine and Gracie built themselves (They built there own ones, one built together though), except for Jasmine's private one that no-one knows where it is besides her. You'd be suprised how many tree's are just regular trees, and dont have a nymph living in them. Nearly everyone has a tree-hut in them. Not all of them are ours. Some are Wills and Percabeths and Hazel and Renyas and low-carb goat cheese and delicious Mars bars...

Stupid ADHD.

We all had a clear view of what Chiron was doing, but we were concealed from the outside (*cough* Special temporary enchantment Gracie did *cough*) Cool huh?

The sound of hooves echoed through the forest. We all shut up, and watched closely.

Suddenly, Chiron in Centaur form trotted into the clearing. He walked up to the base of the fist, and stood their. Perfect.

"Travis, the first row 57 by 43" Annabeth whispers.

If you were wondering, they were co-ordinates. (A/N: I'm making the co-ordinates up. Why? Because I can)

Travis twirls two dials, and I can barely hear the first few ropes moving into place.

"The second 34 by 65, raised at a 75° angle and put 58 meters above the first"

Travis typed in a couple things on the computer, and the ropes moved into place.

"Finally, the last sets moved 20 by 19, 16 by 17, and put 15 meters below the first set"

With flick of a switch, the prank was set.

"Aura, ready?" I ask. Aura has her bow out, ready for action.

She nods.

"Ready..." I say, and she notches an arrow, and pulls it back to the right angle.

"Go" I say. Aura lets the arrow fly. She slices one rope.

All that it takes to start the prank.

A giant log swings at Chiron, and he jumps it. We predicted this, and a giant cream lemon pie hits him in the face.

"AGH!" Chiron shouts. He stumbles backwards blindly, tripping over a wire.

Golden thread, thin but still strong, wrap themselves around Chiron, tying up his legs. Starting from the legs, and going all the way up to where the human part starts, minus ropes tieing up his arms behind his back.

Did I mention that Leo's recording this?

"AAARRRGH!" Chiron says, but no matter how much he struggles, the thread continued to tighten. When the thread finished wrapping itself around Chiron, stronger ropes hung Chiron up into the air by his feet and hands.

Then, a giant hand came out of the ground, and slapped Chiron in the face repeatitively.

"GRRRR, STOOOOOOOLLLS!" Chiron says, as the final part comes in.

3 cream pies come and hit Chiron in the face, an apple is shoved into his mouth, and he gets kicked in the nuts by a bull.

"STOLLS! ARGH! DISH DUTY FOR TWO MONTHS!" Chiron screams. But by that time, all of us are rolling on the ground, laughing like mad.

Hazel's P.O.V:

That. Was. EPIC!! Ive never seen a prank, actually. No-one pranked anyone in my 1940's school, otherwise they'll get whipped. And no-one came near my cabin before our quest, and I didnt hang out with anyone, so I didnt know if anything happened. And strangely enough, no pranks happened after the war so far.

But the Stolls could easily pull a prank without anyone knowing until the prank happened, and if Renya did find out it was them, She couldnt punish them because they didnt go to Camp Jupiter. And she wouldnt declare war against the Greeks, because it was just a fun prank.

"Stolls, how much will I need to pay for you to prank Octavian?"

"Well, thats a cheap one" Travis smirks. I dont notice Conner rolling next to me, and rolling back into his original spot. I was too busy laughing.

"Hmm... Maybe a dare. And 5 drachmas" Conner says. I look at him, and he quickly puts a green wallet away.

"HEY! Give me back my wallet!" I say sternly. He sighs, and hands it back.

"Truth or Dare, Hazey-Wazey" Travis asks.

I groan. "Daaaaaaaaaaare?"

"Dress up as a fox and burst into What Does tbe Fox Say in the middle of Campfire"

I groan.

"GET ME DOWN FROM HERE!!" Chiron screams.

"Aura?" Kitty asks, but shes already loaded.

"I got it" She says, and cuts the ropes with an arrow. Chiron drops, and starts squirming around.

"Lets just watch him until Campfire" Will says.

"Wait" Laura says, and looks at Nico "When did you get here?"

"When Will was claimed. I cant believe no-one noticed" He laughs.

And the remaining half an hour we watche Chiron struggle to get out of the ropes.

------------
:Campfire:
------------

I hide in the bushes, wearing a fox onesie and a fake fox nose.

Travis yawns. Its the signal.

I get ready. Travis hits the play button on his stereo, and I run out of the bush.

"WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY?!"

"RING-DING-DING-DING-DING-DI-DI-DI-DING!" I sing as I do a bunch of random moves, such as hand waves and spazzing out on the ground.

"WA PA PA PA PAPA POW! A WA PA PA PA PA POW!" I sing as I punch the air and do the splits.

"WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY?!"

Everyone claps, and I bow the upper half of my body, seeing as I'm still doing the splits. I try to move my legs, but there stuck.

"Um... Guys? I need a little help" I ask. They all laugh, and Frank helps me up.

"Thanks" I say. I turn to Travis.

"What?" He asks. He looks above him, to see a floating bar of iron above him. The pull in my gut stops, and the iron bar drops. It hits him in the back, and he goes unconscious.

"The back?" Will Banks asks.

"Getting hit in the head will cause sever damage to the brain and could even kill him. There is a certain position on the back where if something hits that point will cause the person to become unconscious for different periods, depending on what hits it. But the point is very small" Aura explains.

"And if you press hard enough, you can paralyze them until you press hard again. I've done it once when Percy was snoring way to much" Annabeth smirks.

"Hey!"

"Thanks for the medical lesson" Will mutters.

"Wait, how long if you hit that point with a cookie?" Kitty asks. Half of us facepalm.

"About a minute" Aura says.

"Anyway, Nico, Truth or Dare?"

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmm Dare?"

I click my fingers. Instantly, 5 knives, 3 butter knives, 4 swords, A red marker (Where did that come from?) a chainsaw, a hammer, and 7 forks appear, pointing towards Nico lethally.

"I suggest you run. And add in some 'I want my mommy's while your at it"

I point towards Nico, and the floating objects chase after him.

Nico's P.O.V:

First Thought: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGG GGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Second Thought: CRAP!

"AAAAAAAAAHGHGGGHHHH!!' I scream, flailing my arms and running around Camp.

"MOMMY!!" I scream as a fork pokes my back. A knife cuts my arm, and I run even faster.

"CHIRON HELP I WANT MY MOMMY!!" I scream, running towards Chiron. He turns around, and his eyes widen.

"What the?" He says. He shoots an arrow at a knife, but it dodges the arrow.

"LEVESQUE!" Chiron says, putting the pieces together.

"I HATE TRUTH OR DARE!!"

I turn a corner, and I'm facing a wall.

"C'mon Hazel, cant you think of something that doesn't happen in every single action movie" I hear Jasmine say.

"Fine" Hazel says.

Suddenly, I'm shot up into the air.

"AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHH- Wait, is that a burrito? No, okay - AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHH!"

I plummet down, heading straight for the knives and chainsaws. Then I land in a pool of water. Were did that come from?

I hop out of the pool, to find the various torture devices waiting for me, forming a circle around me.

"Ah crap"

-5 WHO LIVES IN A minutes PINEAPPLE later UNDER THE SEA-

Gracie's P.O.V:

Everyone is doing an actual ROFL.

Nico is standing at the Cabin door, cuts and bruises EVERYWHERE!! And the marker drew a bunch of hearts and and girly stuff all over him. ITS HILARIOUS!!

"This. Is not. Funny" Nico fumes.

"Then you and me have a very different sense of humor" I giggle, which makes everyone laugh even more. After our giant laughing festival, We form our circle again.

"Gracie, T"

"UNICORN DARE!" I yell, jumping around. Did I mention that-

"Who gave her sugar?"

"Not me..."

"Defiantly not me..."

"I don't think so..."

"I DID I DID I DID!" Kitty yells, waving her hands in the air.

"SHE DID SHE DID SHE DID" Me and Laura say, pointing to Kitty. Percy facepalms.

"Choose one other person to be a hobo in the middle of the street."

"KITTIES AND LAURIES!" I say.

"YAAAAAY!!!"

"Are these three teenagers or children?" Annabeth asks.

"I have no idea" Leo says.

POP!

~NEW YORK! CONCRETE JUNGLE WASTE STREAM POTATO~

We teleport into the middle of New York, down a abandoned alleyway. We were wearing dirty, torn, and unwashed clothes. We had muck all over us, and we had no shoes.

"Adios amigos!" Laura smiles.

We sit next to a shop, and pull out a jar. then a very small radio.

"OPA GANGAM STYLE!"

We start spazzing out on the ground, trying to be dead fish.

"Mommy look! A dead human fish!" A little girl says, pointing towards us.

"Thats nice dear"

"But their FISH!"

"Thats nice"

I face her, and smile creepily.

"EEK!"

The music stops, and we sit down. A man walks past.

"Feed me" I say in my manliest voice.

"Feed me" Kitty says, in a manly tone as well.

"FEED ME!!" Laura says, grabbing the man.

"Agh! Fine, here are three tacos" He cries, handing us each a taco. My eyes light up.

"Dude, were dead"

"TACOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I squeal, shoving the whole thing in my mouth.

"Our mission is complete!" I declare.

POOF!

"What have I been smoking" The man says. He shakes his head, and continues walking.

~The Cabin that is about to explode becuase Gracie ate the taco and is about to do a atomic fart. JUST KIDDING!!~

We teleport into the Poseidon Cabin, and find everyone laughing like mad.

"That was the worst and funniest hobo impression ever!" Will laughs.

"Will, I just ate a taco. Tacos are my favorite food, and tacos are Mexican food. You do NOT want to see what I can do"

Will's smile fades, and he shuts up.

"So, who's the next unlucky victim?"

---------

THANK YOU FOR HITTING 10.K READS!!

Tell me a way to reward you guys, or if you want a special chapter, like an actual Facebook one, or a competition, or I can make a special photo and put it one of my chapters. Comment your ideas please!

I GOT HOUSE OF HADES!!

And check out my new book, it tells the tale of how Jasmine Dragonite got to Camp, and her first quest!

SPOILER ALERT!! Actually its not really a spoiler, just kinda saying something happens.

Question of the chapter: Do you think Rick Riordan will be able to write the next Heroes of Olympus book due to what happened on page 292, line 7 in the House of Hades? Because what Nico said probably crushed about every single Nico fan-girls heart, and Rick Riordan might have been killed by the mob of fan-girls that wanted to stab him 36 times in the chest.

Im just glad I liked Leo instead of Nico.

CAAAAAAAAAAAAARL!