Thalia gets B**** Slapped and a Hyper Jasmine!

HEEYOOOO!! FUTURE AUTHOR HERE!

Just want to say that this chapter is... Well, one of my more UNREALISTIC ones. Mainly the thing at the very end.

I mean, most of mine are unrealistic, but this one's not THAT kind of unrealistic.

So I would like to ask you to keep reading on, even after that little scenario. Because I probs wrote this chapter around... Eleven? So I didn't fully get the concept of OP characters and ect.

But, anyway, BACK TO THE REAL CHAP!!

----

Thalia's P.O.V:

Oh gods. Conner's gonna get me back.

"Truth or Dare Thalia?" He says.

"Dare." I say.

"I dare you to zap le Aphrodite Cabin." I dont get why thats a dare. I concentrate on lightning. I hear a Boom! And open my eyes. The Aphrodite girls come out of there Cabin. There hair is black and sticking up. There cabin is black. They have ashy faces, but I have the feeling there faces would be red as Apollo's chariot. They storm towards us. Conner whispers to Jasmine and she whispers some words. The Aphrodite girls enter the Cabin. I know what Jasmine did. She lifted the door enchantment.

"WHICH ONE OF YOU DID IT!!" Drew screamed. Everyone pointed at me. They glared at me. And next thing I know there are six red slap marks and my face is on fire with pain.They just B**** slapped me! The girls storm out of the Cabin. The others burst out laughing. Jas cleans the muck off the floor. Travis then hands me a pot of yoghurt. "What is this for?" I ask. "Rub it on your face. Eating or drinking milk help's spiciness, so I want to see if yoghurt works on brusies and slap's." I rub some on my face, but it dosen't help. I chuck the rest at Travis, who gets it in the face. Saron heals my burn and then we continue out game.

"Nico, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare." Nico says.

"Eat 10 strands of the Horse feed from the stable." I tell him. Everyone Lol's. Nico just stare's. The smell of the horse feed is bad enough. We head to the stables. Blackjack and Porkpie are hanging there. Nico nervously takes ten strands, weaves them together, then takes a bite.

Nico's P.O.V:

BLEAGH!! This is what I think of the horse feed. -9999999999999999/10. It tastes like burnt brocollie and a leather shoe mixed together. Along with a bunch of poop, worms and washing soda. I finish the strands of Disgustingness and then run to the back of the stables. Instead of the food going down, its coming back up. I puke. Everyone laughs. I clean my mouth with some water nearby and then head back to the Cabin, a Dare forming in my head.

Jasmine's P.O.V:

"Jasmine, Dare or-"

"Dare" I say.

"Fight us or take on the Ares Cabin. With no powers." Nico says.

"Imma fight you guys to the death! But can I have sugar first?" I ask, trying to sound as innocent as I can.

"Why not? Sure." Nico says. He dosen't know about me and sugar. I summon a big jar of sugar and chug. I finish the whole jar. I feel the sugar through my veins. I swear that I will only use my powers to get a ordinary weapon, and head outside. We stand in a circle. They're no match for the sugar warrior. I summon a half- celestial bronze and half Imperial gold dagger.

We wait. Percy un-capp's his pen, Nico un-sheathe's his weapon, and Annabeth follows. Flora throws up her flower charm that she wears on her bracelet. It turns into a sword. Saron taps his watch and a bow and sheath of arrows appear in his hands. Thalia pulls out her own dagger, Jason his gladius. Piper grabs Katoptris and Leo pull's out his recently made silver knight sword. The Stoll's pull out there weapons from there pants. O.o ......

"Ready... FIGHT!" Leo shouts.

They all charge at me. Saron shoots an arrow at me. I smile. I run at the others. I duck Flora's swing and sweep my dagger under her feet. She falls over. I foward-flip over Nico and jab the butt of my dagger at Travis back. Percy, Annabeth, Piper, and Jason charge at me. They come from each direction. I wait. At the right time I jump. They collide into each other. Thalia swipes at me, missing me by inches. We get into a epic sword fight. Deflect, Jab, Duck, Jab, Swing, Jump Saron's arrow's, Deflect. I finally disarm Thalia. She punches at me. I sidestep and Saron's arrow hits Thalia's shoe. She's so suprised I push her to the ground. I turn. Leo is creeping up behind me. I go full out sugar on him. I run at super speed and swing my arms like crazy. His eyes widen and I super kick him in the chest and yell "THIS. IS. SUGAR!!!!" He falls over. No one that has fallen has gotten back up. Conner's sword hits my leg. I grab him and gently bring him over my shoulder. I place him on the ground. He's still hurt from Clarisse. Saron's arrow hits the board of wood behind me. He sends another at me. I slice the arrow back towards him. It flies towards its sender and hits him in the leg. He falls. That leaves just Nico. I backwards flip. His dagger that he chucked at me flies harmlessly towards where my back was seconds ago. I run to him and leg sweep him.

"Thanks for the dare, Nico." I say. All around me the others, except for Conner, are groaning in pain. I levitate them all back to Cabin 3. I tut.

Never fight a hyper Jasmine.