CHEESE!!

A/N: OMG GUYS, 230 READS ON THE FIRST 5 DAYS!! 5 VOTES! YOU GUYS ARE DORITO SUPREMO'S!! I <3>

This book isnt ending, no matter what dis chapter says. Its just leading up to a very special chapter that I won't tell you about!!

_____________

Jason's P.O.V:

My head spins as I vagually hear Nico ask me Truth or Dare. Man, that was a huge overdose of Kool-Aid.

"Dare." I say, realising to late what Im doing. Im still tipsy from the drink.

"Lick cheese from Percy's cheek. No hands. Lick." He says. Me and Percy run outside, dig a hole, and barf. 5 minutes later, mouth's washed and puke free, we sit back down.

"Thats gross Nico. But I'll be right back" Jasmine says, and runs into her closet. I swear that has a secret passage to the Hecate Cabin in it. She comes pack with a Stondine pan, and inside it is cooked cheese. Jasmine quickly slaps the cheese onto Percy's cheek (quite hard,) sits, and waits for action. I groan, and lick the cheese. It doesn't budge. I lick the side of the cheese, which makes it so I lick some of Percy's cheek at the same time. Me and him make a face, but at least the cheese comes off. We wash our faces and tounges, and sit down.

"JARCY!" Someone screams. We hear electricity crackling and water sloshing.

"Whoever says that again will either drown, get electrouted, or both. Whoever said that will be burnt just enough to paralyse them." Percy said. I nod in agreement as I scan the faces of everybody.

"Where the Hades is Flora?" Decelia asks.

"SHE WILL BE PARALYZED!" Percy screams. So funny.

"Saron, Truth or Dare?"

Saron's P.O.V:

"Truth?" I ask, weakly. Everyone groans.

"Fine. How many girls do you like, and who are they?" Jason asks. Fudgecakes. I mumble my answer really quietly.

"How many?" Piper asks, waiting for the goss.

"6" I say. Katie smacks my back.

"Who are they?" Travis asks.

"Jasmine (Leo's hands burst into fire,) Katie, Piper (I hear electricity,) Annabeth, (I swear theres water somewhere,) Flora, and Decelia (more lightning)"

And I run. Right into the woods, climb a tree, do some parkour, and wait.

But silly me, Jason can fly. I feel a tingle up my spine. Then a jab of pain in my thigh.

"There's more of that coming up, Saron Obamsi" Jason says. I wince. How did he know my last name? Ive never told anybody! He fly's down, and I climb down. Under there is Decelia, Percy, Jason, and Leo. Im trapped. I pray to my dad to send in a giant arrow torpedo. No luck.

"Ready?" Percy asks.

"Ready" The others reply. Then it all happens at once.

Two thunderbolts strike on me, water casacades onto me, and also fills my mouth. I get pushed onto the ground by Percy (controlling me, no doubt,) and Leo sets my pants and shirt on fire, a fireball hitting me in the crotch. And this all happens at once, causing me to black out.

Nico's P.O.V:

"Truth or Dare?" Saron asks.

Were sitting around Saron's bed in the Infirmary, continuing to play.

"Seeing how you turned out, Dare" I say.

"Kiss everyone you have a crush on, except Thalia." Saron says.

Shit. Wait a minute...

"HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT?!" I burst out in rage. Percy starts to whistle in that tone where you know something's up. I glare at him.

"I may or may not have been CHARMSPEAKED by the person standing right next to me to set up hidden camera's in the Hades cabin and caught you on camera cradling a picture of Thalia" he says.

"PIPER!" I say. A skeleton warrior starts to come out of the ground.

"Don't hurt me Nico" Piper says.

She's pretty.

"Yeah... Your right..." I say, dazed. The skeleton dissapears. I realise I was charmspeaked.

"Dam you Piper!" I say/yell at Piper.

Saron facepalms. "Just do your dare." he says. I take a deep breath, and...

DU DU DU DUUUUU! WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT? FIND OUT RIGHT NOW!

|

V

I walk up to Flora. Her eyes widen. I close my eyes, and kiss her full on the lips. After 3 seconds, she cooperates. It. Was. EPIC!

I could have stayed there all day, except that there was a game to finish.

"Percy, Truth or Dare?"

Percy's P.O.V:

"Dare" I say, before my kelp head processes the idea of taking a dare from the death boy who had rainbow hair.

"I mean-"

"Too late." Nico says. After 2 minutes, an evil glint shines in his eyes. Oh shit.

"Get Piper to have 2 of those eidolons on the Argo II to be let off of there swear, get them to posses Percy and Jason, then have an epic battle. To win you must pin your enemy to the ground and hold your sword to there neck, making sure your opponent can't move. No killing." ............... ............................

F*CK. Me and Jason stare, open mouthed.

"Dude, NO! Thats like, suicide. How will we even control these spirit beasts?" Jason says.

"Piper and Jasmine." Nico says simply.

"I am not getting possesed again. That was horrible." I say.

"Too bad. You chose dare." He says. Jasmine fixes up Saron, and he's up instantly.

"I can't wait" He says. A wave of water crashes onto him.

"Dam you" Saron says, rinsing out his shirt.

I groan, and we head to the sword training arena. For some reason, its empty. Me and Jason stand in the middle, and Jasmine puts a special shield around us. Piper chants:

"Eidolons from the past, I let you off your swear. Come into these two bodies"

Then my brain goes fuzzy, and the Eidolon takes control.

Jasmine's P.O.V:

I feel a squirm in my body as Jason's and Percy's eyes turn golden. I always get squrimy when someone either gets possesed or hypnotised. Jason and Percy glare at each other hatingly. Jason un-sheathes his spata, and Percy uncaps Riptide.

"Halt" I command. They stop and turn to me.

"You two will have an epic battle. To win, you must pin them to the ground, make sure they cant move, and hold your sword to there neck. No killing" They nod, then Tempest comes zooming to Jason. Then Blackjack flies to Percy. They both hop on there horses.

"Ready... FIGHT!" Piper screams.

They charge. There swords meet with a clang, and they duel. The horses move with there will, going back for dodging, foward for a strike, and seemed to fight with the opposition horse. Jason's and Percy's speed was unvelivable. Saying that, I was probably as fast as them. Maybe not. They countered each others strike with ease, and struck with giant force. A wave of water meets a lightning bolt, and both boys are blown off there horses. Blackjack flies away, and Tempest dissapears in a flash of smoke. Jason recovers fast, and leaps towards Percy. Percy rolls to the side, and Jason lands flat on his back. They both stand and start the best duel ever. Percy's sword absorbed water, Jasons gladius absorbed lightning. Then they striked.

Jab, Counter, Roll jab, jump, block, jab, swing, sweep, one after the other with amazing agility. Those Eidolon's must have tripled there skills. Finally, Percy disarms Jason with a twist of his sword, pins him to the ground, holds his sword to Jason's neck, and both become still.

"Gg, Perce" Leo shouts. I laugh, but stop as Percy looks at me.

"Permission to kill?" He asks in that chilling tone that sends a chill up my spine.

"No. Both swear on the River Styx to never posses anybody from the Argo II crew, and me, again" I command in my most forceful magic voice. They repeat those words, amd then Percy blacks out and falls onto Jason. Jason stires, and his eyes widen.

"DUDE!" He yells, making Percy wake up, see what he was doing, and scramble back. We burst out laughing. So do they.

"Guys, How long has it been?" Nico asks. I think back.

"3 or 4 days"

"We really need to stop playing" He says.

"Your right. But well do this soon!" I shout to them all, and we head to our own Cabins.

------------------

THE BOOK IS NOT ENDING!! Just leading up to a special chapte, as said above.

I made a Team Leo shirt! Check it out on the photo thingy.

Question of the day: Which one do u choose, Lesmine, Lasmine, or Jeo!

P.S: I have some wattpad friends who are some totally awsome ninja unicorn muffins, and deserve to be checked out. Here are some of them!

1. @Hunterofartimis

She doesn't have any books, (I would love to read some of yours if you wrote some!) but doesn't have many followers, so could you plz follow her, because she is Awsome!

2. @TeamleoXD

SO FUNNY! She is the same age as me, (tots awsome to have someone the same age as me on wattpad,) and has some amazingly funny books! So check her out.

3. @Sneakers107

Two words. My sister. She has one book that has more reads than all of my 5 books put together. So if you like Eragon, check it out, because thats the only book she has!

4. @Tomata0455, @Sophbritt33, @messha_ross, @MaddyWorkman, @NicoleDavilaRobina

The reason I put them alltogether is because theyre my school mates. Check em out!