Kwismos Special ~ Wise Girl

I'm sorry this is rather short, and I'm uber tired, but I'll try to make it as epic as possible!

Special Character: @kitty-cat-attacks

~~~

"We're gonna have a HUGE mess to clean up after this, aren't we?" Hazel queried, looking around at the already trashed cabins.

"Mm. Won't be surprised if we're mopping up blood afterwards too." Frank moaned, holding a pack of ice to his head.

"Or someone's face."

"HOLY JALAPEÑOS!" Nico screamed, falling out of his little bone pile. Another person was dangling upside-down from a tree branch, who was bound to be the next bringer of PAIN!!!

"Ha! You look like you've just seen a-" The teen looked at the skeletal pile, and frowned. "Oh."

"Oh, how hilarious." Nico rolled his eyes.

"Well, I'm Seth, the funniest person you'll ever meet so... of course it's gonna be hilarious! Especially my amazing plan!"

At the words plan, everyone sighed.

"Cheer up! It's gonna be short, sharp, and painful! So where's Annabelle?"

"IT'S ANNABETH!"

"Mhm, mhm, you technically can't kill me so I'm gonna have the time of my life. I'm gonna also need Star-Spangled Bikini Bottom Boy too."

Leo burst into fits, whilst Jason glared at him, then at Seth. "Why me again!"

"Oh, don't worry, Annie here just has to throw this brick at you."

"WHAT?!"

"I CAN THROW THE BRICK AT YOU, SETH!" Annabeth fumed, her face getting red with fury. Percy instinctively backed away, then realized the anger wasn't targeted at him.

"Geez, you lot get angry easily! I'll just stand behind this Kevlar wall, and you two go about your business."

Annabeth rolled her eyes, but Jason looked at her warily. "Are you... really gonna throw it at me?"

"Yeah."

And she swung her arm.

AND IT SOARED IN A BEAUtifully short arch, landing two feet away from Jason.

"Oh." Jason said, coming out of his protective ball.

"See? I threw it at you."

Annabeth turned around, and-

"HEY! PRINCESS!" A high-pitched voice jeered.

She stumbled, and whipped around.

"YEAH! I'M TALKING TO YOU, MISS KNOW-IT-ALL!"

The gang stared, unbelievingly, at the talking brick.

"E-excuse me?"

"EXCUSE ME? YOU JUST THREW ME AT MY GUY, LADY! NO-ONE MESSES WITH MY GUY!"

"Your- wait, when did we agree on this?" Jason asked, backing away so fast he was nearly in the forest. Piper casually drew her dagger, whilst Seth, Leo, and Gracie were nomming on popcorn.

Because, who doesn't love a girl-brick fight over a guy in a Barbie Bikini?

"Um, are you... actually talking?"

"ARE YOU SAYING THAT YOU THINK THAT BRICK'S AREN'T SMART ENOUGH TO TALK? WE'RE JUST SMART ENOUGH TO NOT OPEN OUR MOUTHS!"

"You mean- wait, all bricks can talk?"

"THAT'S IT! LADIES, CHAAAAAARGE!!"

"Here's the good bit!" Seth muttered.

He wasn't wrong.

Out of the forest, a giant tidal wave of red concrete rose from the forest, scaring half of the current demigods so much they fainted.

"Whoa! That's sick!" Leo cried, chucking some more kernels into his mouth.

The wave went around Jason, formed itself into a giant fist, and charged towards Annie-

"IT'S ANNABETH! Oh, I mean- HOLY HADES!"

The fist made impact, and Annabeth went flying without Jason's help.

"Team Athena blasts off again." Jas giggled, watching as she went higher and higher.

"Is she dead?"

"Ha! Please, that brick army is made of trampoline material. And the ground she's gonna land on is made of feathers three miles deep. She SHOULD be fine."

"SHOULD?!" Percy cried, sitting up from his unconscious state.

"Well, Briseta might have accidentally used the REAL bricks instead of the other ones..."

"I should of." The brick muttered.

Briseta jumped into the mass of bricks, and they dissappeared into the forest.

"Well that's... definitely one of the more interesting one's that i've seen." Piper noted. The others nodded in agreement.

"Well, I think Annabeth's coming back down, so I'm going to make my escape before she throttles me. Or Percy does. ADIOS PANCAKES!" Seth said, and with a puff of red smoke, a rather large cat bolted away.

"Huh. Cat-Morph. Maybe I should try do that some day." Gracie thought aloud.

"Gracie, you'll scratch everyone to death. Please, DON'T!"

"Awww. Just once Abby?"

"No!"

WOOMPH!

"AND WE HAVE LANDING!"

Annabeth rose from the cushioned landing, and groaned. They took one look, and exploded into giggles.

"REALLY? GLUE ON THE FEATHERS? I AM GOING TO KILL YOU SETH!"