Just Dance Camp Half-Blood Edition!

Saron's P.O.V:

I stand up to face Drew. She puts on a fake smile.

"You'll let me win, wont you?" She whispers to me. "In your dreams." I reply. She is slightly shocked. I know she was Charmspeaking. Jasmine gave me some of her protection against Charmspeaking, being a Hecate child and all that. Conner puts on "Tic Tock" by Ke$ha. Drew does te first part of the song, and she's not half bad.

She starts off doing this elbow push with both arms, and turns them in a circle. Then she drops to the floor and does one helicopter sweep. She puts on fake glasses and does a square step. She fake punches me. She does double cross leg turn and chugs a bottle. Then she winks and the crowd and jestures me. Its my turn.

I do whatever I can and try to make it look cool. I do one of those arm waves and do a viper strike. I step foward and do two muscle man poses, step back and cross my arms. I roll them back above my head. I then smash them on the ground and then do something amazing. I spin on them. Luckily, im wearing gloves. Everyone whoops. I go till the tipsy part, and I slowly lower myself to the ground. Will comes over to me.

"The winner is... SARON! One point to the Boom Boxers!" He announces. Everyone cheers as I bow, and Drew pouts. "Up next...

Nyssa and Leo!"

Leo's P.O.V:

Conner puts on "Turn me on" by Nicki Mnaj. Probably because she's like a machine in the song, and were the Hephaetus kids. I decied to start. I break out all my moves. I make a small circle of flames around me before she starts singing. When she does, I helicopter. I go into a one hand handstand, then a headspin. I flip onto my feet and then do a six-step. Dont make me explain. It just looks legit. To finish it up, I make the wall of flames splurt up high and then they disapear.

Nyssa stares. And then she dances. Not bad. She does a funky robot and then twirls around plenty of times. Then she does a high kick and does the splits. The song fades off. Will sits for a minite before standing up. "A very,very close victory to LEO!" He announces.

"TEAM LEO ALL THE WAY!!!!" I yell into the mic. We walk off, and Flora and Clarisse takes the stage.

Flora's P.O.V:

Conner puts on "Premadonna Girl" by Maria and the Diamonds. I start.

I kick up my heels and give a sweet smile. I swish my hand in a circle. I twirl, but fall. Then I continuously slip and fail with my moves. Then Clarisse starts, and she dances like a rotten tomato.

She tries to pull off the sweet look, but fails. She then does this kind of triple punch, and pulls her hands in. She smashes her fist into the ground and doesnt even flinch. She's done. Will goes to Clarisse.

"A victory for Clarisse, so a point for The Terminators." Dang it. As the Ares Cabin cheer, Jasmine and Cora take le stage.

Jasmine's P.O.V:

I know im gonna win this. Easily. Conner puts on "Girl on Fire". I wink at Leo. He gets the joke. Cora starts. She does a helicopter sweep and spins up. She does a handstand that goes into the bridge, then she goes back up. She then turns. And turns. And turns. When the girl sings she bends down like a ballerina, and points to me. My style is completly different.

I start off with a jazzed up grapevine, then do the helicopter. I then go into a headspin, then a one hand handstand. Then we do the signature move for all of the Hecate cabin. The Backwards Catterpillar. After that, I bend back into a bridge, then standing. I backflip into the splits an stand up. I then summon fire to come from the corners. They morph into one thing: A flaming rose. The song ends. Will comes to me. "The Clear Winner, Jasmine Dragonite!" Everyone cheers. I give Leo the rose and he kisses me. I blush. Jason and Butch take the stage.

Jason's P.O.V:

Conner puts on "Im Sexy and I know it." By LMFAO. This would be good for Piper. I start.

I jazzily do a box step, then drop to the floor. I get a lightning aura to swirl around me. I wait for the song to get singing. I then bust out my Roman fighting skills and use them as dance moves. I foward flip, sidestep left, side step right, swirling kick, duck into splits, kick upwards, viper strike, foward flip. I repeat this twice, smile at Piper, and then point to Butch. My lightning aura leaves me as he starts to fail and flail.

He tries to do a flip, but falls on his face. He does a hand-stand, then falls on his belly. He tries to do the caterpillar, but just makes it look... Wrong. Ewww. Lets just say he made up a move called the retarded worm.

He stands up, does a punch, and finally tries to do the splits. You know how that would turn out. Will walks over to me.

"The Clear Winner, JASON!"

I smile. Conner comes over to me. "Can you do the stereo while Travis and Me dance?" He asks. "Sure" I reply. Conner whispers me the song and I smile. I hit the play button as soon as Travis, Conner and Malcolm are on the stage.

Conner's P.O.V:

Jason hits "Teach me how to dougee." And of course, me and Travis dougee. We learnt it ages ago, and we add in some tricks. Like Travis back flipping over me, or me doing the splits. After we finished our epicness, we point to Malcolm.

He tries to do the dougee, but kinda fails. He does a one hand handstand, then does the helicopter. He does a cross leg turn, then drops to the grounds doing le splits. The song ends. Will debates for a little while, then stands in the middle.

"I declare this... A TIE! So each team will get a point." Will announces. He tallies up the score.

"The Terminators score is: 2 points!

The Boom Boxers score: 5 points! So the Boom Boxers win!"

Everyone, except the Ares Cabin, cheers.

"Also, Conner and Travis, Ill give you 15 seconds to run away before I smash you for stealing the Apollo Cabin's speakers."

So naturally, Me and Travis ran into our secret hole we made behind the Hermes Cabin.