Lets call this the chapter of potatoes

Sorry for slow update! I'm writing this chappy at our beach bach, and the closest place to WiFi (Because I use the Wattpad app to write) and the Internet is the library. And I cant just walk there. And I'm sorry there's no chapter extravigansa (Like, two chapters in a row) but we do alot of things, like watch movies and shit.

So here is Mr.Chappy
_____________________________

Jasmine's P.O.V:

"Truth or Dare Jas?" Saron asks me.

"Dare. Duh." I say.

"Flirt with the Hermes boys"

And Leo lept onto him.

"LEO! CALM YOUR POTATOES!" I scream. I pull him off.

"Whoa Leo. Its ok. It's just a dare" I say.

"Saron. I will kill you." Leo growls. I look at Piper and Alex.

"Makeover time" I say, and drag them to my awsome closet.

-1 potato, 2 potato, 3 potato, 4 potatos later-

I emerge from the closet, and the boys gape.

My hair is tied up as a plait, with a black hair-tie holding it together. I have deep red lipstick on, and aqua eyeshadow that made my blue eyes pop. I had a black long sleeve on, with a white cardigan overtop of it. I wore a lilac 3-layer skirt with black leggings underneath, and black pumps to finish it off.

All in all, stunning.

Leo smiles and takes a photo. I roll my eyes. I walk out, and head to the Hermes Cabin. I open the door, and all the boys stare at me.

"Hey. I heard that some of you guys are single. I'd like to change that."

I swear I saw some of the guys drooling.

"It's hot in here, don't you think?" I smirk. I undo my plait, and shake my hair out.

"Yo- agg-" Someone stutters.

"ARE YOU PLAYIN TRUTH OR DARE WITHOUT US GUUURL?" Travis shouts.

"I hate you Travis. BYE!" I say, and walk out the door. I run back to Cabin 3, and wash off the makeup.

"Gracie, Truth or Dare?"

Gracie's P.O.V:

"Dare" I state. I'm not afraid.

"Confess your feelings to Nico"

Oh gods. First off, I heard he and Flora like each other. Second, Flora left to see Nico.

I walk up to the Hades Cabin, fear flowing through my body.

I knock. Nico opens the door. And before he says a word, I kiss him.

It could have been several hours before we broke apart.

"THIS WAS WHO YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT?!" Flora screamed at Nico.

"Flora, What?" I ask.

"I told Flora that when I kissed her when we played our first game of Truth or Dare, I had a crush on her. When someone else came, I fell in love with her" Nico explains.

"And that girl is you." Flora growls. "Well I'm outta here!" And she walks off to the Demeter Cabin.

"I gotta go. Bye!" I say. I skip back to Cabin 3. I spot movement by the bushes...

"JASON GRACE! WTF!" I scream, and grab him by the collar. I pull him right through the bush and drag him back to our game, making sure he bangs his head on the steps.

Frank's P.O.V:

"Fran-" Gracie starts

"OW!" Alex squeals. "THIS BURNS!"

I realise she's talking about the toothpaste moustache. I had to wear one for three hours once. It BURNED!

"Anyway, Truth or Dare Frank?"

"Dare. I'm le ultra badboy elephant man"

"Scream that you made Dionysus mad in front of a couple of new kids, and turn into a dolphin"

Dam it. I run around camp, until I spot a group of new girls. I run towards them.

"AAAGGGHHH!! I ANGERED DIONYSUS! HEEEELP!" I scream.

My nose lengthens, my arms start to morph into flippers, and I start to go grey and slippery. Soon im a bottle-nosed dolphin. The girls scream, and back away, like they might catch dolphiniunsus or something. I turn back to Frank the macho man, and the girls stop screaming.

"Guys, don't worry. I can turn into animals. Dionysus isn't angry, an-"

And a slap to the face. Two slap. Soon I was slapped 6 times on the face, once on each cheek by one of the girls. They stormed off.

My cheeks are numb.

I walk back to Percy and the others, picking up an ice-pack as I go along. When I walk in, they burst out laughing.

"That... Was so... FUNNY!" Hazel gasped.

"CAN I TAKE THIS OFF!" Alex screamed.

"Not for another hour" Laura grins.

"DAM IT!" She screams. An idea pops into my head.

"Nnabethaay, ruthtay roay areday?"

Dats right. Pig Latin brao.

Annabeth's P.O.V:

"Areday" I reply. Percy's face is so funny I burst out laughing.

"Reaay eway peakingsay niay igPay atinLay ownay?" Jasmine asks. Now Leo's face is a mixture of confusment, weirdness, and what-the-f-is-wrong-with-my-girlfriendness.

"Aaaaaayay" Frank yells. All the girls look at each other. And we all start to sing.

"UROAY ILKSHAKEMAY RINGBAY LLAAY HETAY OYSBAY OTAY HETAY ARDYAY, NDAAY AHMDAY IGHTRAY, TSIAY ETTERBAY HANTAY OURSYAY. IAY ANCAY EACHTAY OUYAY, UTBAY TIAY OULDNTWAY EBAY OURSYAY!"

Frank, Me, and all the other girls burst out laughing.

Every single boy in the room (Except Frank) has the same face as Leo, with an overdose of what-the-f-is-wrong-with-my-girlfriendness. Then they grab the scruff of our shirts, and start dragging us towards the Big House.

"What are you guys doing?" Piper screams.

"Were taking you to Mr.D"

"GUYS! WE WERE SPEAKING PIG LATIN! WERE NOT CRAZY! Actually we are but NOT THAT WAY!" Laura screams. They stop dragging us at the door of Percy's cabin.

"What Latin?" Jason asks.

"Pig Latin" Jasmine replies.

"Guys. I know that Jason, Hazel and Frank can speak Latin, but when could Pigs speak Latin?" Leo asks. I facepalm.

"No Leo. Pig Latin is were you take the first letter of the word and put it at the back, then add 'ay' at the end. So your name would be 'eolay'"

The boys stare, perplexed.

"Doesn't matter" Kitty says. "Whats Annabeths dare?"

"Have a conversation with Dionysus, but speak in Pig Latin" Frank smirks.

Im dead. Either that or I'll be put into the insane room.

I drag myself to the Big House. I knock on Dionysus's door, and he lets me enter.

"Your problem, Annebell?" He asks. I translate my answer into Pig Latin.

"Tsiay nnabethAay"

Mr.D stares at me, then bursts out laughing.

"Don't try to trick me with Pig Latin, Annie."

I sigh, relieved that I havent been sent to the Looney Farm. I walk back to Percy's cabin, thinking of the perfect dare for him.

Percy's P.O.V:

"Frank. It Annabeth is sent away to the cukoo place, your dead" I tell him, twirling Riptide in my hands.

"Yeah. And if you're about to kill me, prepare to have a rhino's podex in your face." I couldn't help but laugh when he said that.

Annabeth comes in, and I hug her.

"No crazy farm for you?" I ask. She shakes her head.

"Nope. But Truth or Dare?"

"The all-mighty Tartarus survivor says dare" I smirk. Annabeth rolls her eyes.

"Tartarus survivor must empty out a cleaning substance bottle, fill it with fizzy, and drink out of it while walking around camp"

Oh Zeus. I grab a bottle of bleach, and empty it out in the toilet. I rinse it, and Gracie gets rid of the rest, including the yucky taste. I then fill it up with Mountian Dew: Electric Shock, and screw on a drink bottle lid. I step out of my cabin, and start to drink.

"Has he gone mad?" Someone asks.

"I think Tartarus has finally affected his brain"

"He's crazy"

"I think he angered Dionysus"

"YOUR PLAYING TRUTH OR DARE WITHOUT US!?" Travis screams. He and Conner run over to us.

"Dude, you cant play Truth or dare-"

"Without the Stolls" Conner finishes. "Can I have the rest?"

"Sure" I say, handing him the drink. Conner chugs down the rest, while people give us strange looks. Only the people that heard Travis say that we're playing Truth or Dare are "CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG!"

We head back to my cabin, with Conner and Travis right behind me.

Travis's P.O.V:

Dam it! I wanted the drink! Percy opens the cabin door, and I see everyone sitting there.

"THE DARE MASTERS HAVE ARRIVED!" I yell.

"Jasmine, nice clothes" Conner winks. His pants catching on fire and a gust of wind that makes him fall on his face shuts him up.

"Travis, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare." Why should I be afraid of Percy's dare?

"Kiss your crush and confess your feelings" I take that back. Saron will kill me!

"Saron, please don't kill me." I groan.

"What? You like Kitty?" He says.

"Wait. WHAT?"

"Oh. Your talking about Katie. She's not mine anymore." He says.

Sweet!

I walk over to the Demeter Cabin, picking up a lavender on the way. It's Katie's fave flower. I knock on the door. Katie opens it, and I kiss her.

After 3 seconds, I break apart.

"Will you have the honours of being my girlfriend?" I ask. She has tears in her eyes. What did I do wrong?

"YES!" She screeches, and leaps towards me. I hug her. I run back to Cabin 3, not wanting to waste dare time.

______________________

Hello to all my awsome demigod wizard witches backfliping llamacorns!

I had a DREEEEEAAAAAMMM!! No I didn't, but an idea!

You know how some Truth or Dare books the authors bring/kidnap their charecters and take them to a room? I was thinking that I might actually do that. And they will be Facebook style.

BUT THATS NOT ALL!! If you comment dares, You might be a guest star! I know that @bellatrixfan1, @hockey4eva101, and @teamleoXD already have charecters, but you can also be a guest star!

So comment if I should do that, or if I shouldnt do that.

P.S: check out @bellatrixfan1's Truth or Dare book. Its a really funny and awsome book, and I guest star in a couple of chapters. But its AWSOME! Check it out.