Just... Ummm... APRICOTTAPUTTAPOTTA!

Nico's P.O.V:

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I hear. Actually, thats all I hear for about 10 seconds. Whoever screamed was probably heard in England.

"Uuuuggh" I groan, and roll back over. Note to everyone: I am NOT a morning person.

Well, until the door slams open, and I have to look.

It's Drew. And her hair is completely shaved off, with little tufts of hair sticking up here and there.

A majority of us laugh. Meaning that the crazy, weird and brave one's laughed. You should know who did. But all of the Seven (minus Leo, of corpse (YOU SEE WHAT I DID THEIR!!) ) Were staring at Drew in fear. Especially Frank.

Drew has a murderous face. "Who. Did. This?" She snarls in outrage. Frank sinks lower into his bed, but It's hard to hide when your a tall, muscle man who can turn into an elephant. Drew notices.

"You... WILL DIE!"

"CHING GAN-TEE!!!" He yells, turns into a antelope, and runs off.

Drew eyeballs all of us. "You guys are turds" She says, and jogs back to her cabin.

We sit their in silence.

And then Gracie falls out of her bunk, laughing her head off.

Multiple thunk and bumps (including me) follow her to the floor.

"That... was... HILARIOUS!" I say in-between laughs.

"I know!" Gracie cracks up.

"NO IT WASN'T!" I hear a boy yell. I look up, and see Frank.

In a tutu. With his hair in a bun, a tiara on his head, a wand, ballet shoes, and the most frilliest socks I've ever seen.

I couldn't help it. I roared out laughing, so loud I think Kentucky heard it.

I hear half of us screeching out with laughter, while the other half trying to get the tutu off.

"It just won't come off!" Jason yells, tugging at a shoe.

"HEY PIPES! COME HELP US!" Percy yells. Piper faces him, still laughing.

"HELL NO!" She manages, then continues.

Well, after the fit of laughter, and getting scratched by a cougar, we were sitting in our circle again.

"Death boy, truth or dare?" Frank asks.

"Dare. Bring it on, Fai"

He turns blood-red. "HOW DID-"

"*Cough* Hazel *Cough* Leo *Cough* Recording devices" I mutter, in between coughs.

"WHAT?!" He yells.

"Umm... HazelwantedtomakeanicknameforyousoImadeheravideoingdeviceandweheardyoutalkingtoJasonaboutsomeonecallingyouFai DOESN'T MATTER GO ON WITH THE GAME!!" Leo yells quickly.

Frank glares at Leo, but turns to me.

"Replace Aphrodite's clothes with these. And her makeup"

He holds up a bag, and I take a peek.

"Oh Hades no" I mutter.

In it are 50's clothes, old and grey. And worse, they were for old grandmas. Meaning nightgowns, dentures, bath caps for hats, and old withered canes.

"Let's get this over with" I mumble. It won't help that It's Olympus, where it's all sunshine and light. It'll drain heaps of energy from me. I close my eyes, and dissolve into the shadows.