TWO TRAINS!!!!!

Credit Of Dare's To: Llamanator4 for the firs one... and I CAN'T FIND WHO GAVE HE SECOND ONE SORRY!

Jason's P.O.V:

"Well... now that that's over... JASON! YOU ARE MY VICTIM!!!"

I groaned. Nico's going into evil mode... I think that singing bit put him in a bad mood...

"How about... OH! Ok, you have to kiss Annabeth for a whole minute."

"WHAT?!" Percy shrieked, leaping at Nico. Jasmine clicked her fingers, and Percy was suddenly tied to a chair.

"Plus, Percy has to watch."

"WHAT?!" I shrieked. I'm basically dead! Well... unless he stays tied up. BUT I'M STILL DEAD.

"Yep, have fun!"

"WAIT-"

*MAGICAL POOFS!*

"OH COME ON!"

Everyone except me, Annabeth, and murderous Percy disappeared, leaving us alone in the Cabin.

"Why is it always kissing you, why can't you get vengeance on, I dunno, Jasmine or something!"

"Well, it seems like the fandom is addicted to the fact that Percy is the over-protective boyfriend."

I frowned. "The... what?"

"Never-mind." Annabeth sighed, and rolled her eyes. "Get this over with. You can't put off your death forever."

I shrugged, and kissed her. I just kinda chilled there, not really doing much, but I could basically feel the rage radiating off Percy.

Oh wait, never-mind. That was the heat pump.

After the minute ended, I quickly pulled away, and wiped my mouth.

"JASON!"

I turned.

"HOLY WHAT THE WHY ARE YOU NOT TIED UP!"

Percy shrugged. "They disappeared when you finished."

"Wait... Why are you not lunging onto me?"

Percy shrugged. "Your my bro."

"Oh."

We sat there in awkward silence...

....

...

...

"Just kidding. You're screwed."

Dangit.

"I SUMMON THE FAVOUR OF TWOOOO TRAIIIIIIINS!!!"

"Wait. what?"

And then I got hit by a water train.

And then another.

And then the first one bashed into the second one, crushing me in-between.

I slid to the ground, and groaned. I saw a rush of water coming towards me-

And doing donuts on me. REALLY?!

"PER- *glurgle* -WHAT'S GOI- *glurflf* -G ON?!" I spluttered, as they started to run over me, and then back up again.

Percy laughed. "Its a REALLY complicated story with my dad, 2-Chainz, a train, and a rampaging bull."

I stopped, and turned to him. "Um..."

He shrugged. "Told you, it's complicated."

And then I got rammed in the back of the head.

~Moooooooooooooooo~

Percy's P.O.V:

"Was the Jason Volleyball REALLY necessary?" Hazel asked.

"Yes. He made a great ball."

"I AM NOT MADE OF RUBBER!!"

"But you gotta admit, you did bounce really well on that one pass." Abby noted. Jason glared.

"Hey, I'll let you be the volleyball next time."

"YAAAY!"

He rolled his eyes. "Percy, you're so getting it. Come here."

I warily shuffled over to Jason, who whispered *HAHAHAHAHAHA TIME SKIPPING TROLL BLOCK!* in my ear.

"OH COME ON! REALLY?!"

"Yes. Karma is wonderful."

"BUT WHY-"

"Because Karma."

"I'M TOTALLY GONNA STAB YOU AFTER THIS!"

I flipped him a beautiful sign with my fingers, and grabbed Nico by the arm.

"What the-" Nico exclaimed, and I dragged him outside, into the forest.

"Can I have a little-"

I scrunched up my face, (and my pride, courage, honor, rady ra,) and pecked him on the cheek.

He stopped talking, his jaw hanging wide open. His eyes bulged.

"Uuuuuuuuuuu.... uuu... O...K..."

*Magical Sneak-Peak Inside Nico's Mind*

HOLY CRABSTICKS HE JUST PECKED MY CHEEK WTF IS HAPPENING I TOLD HIM I WAS BUT WHY I'M NOT INTO HIM BUT DIEKDKSNGVOLFS WHAAAAAAAAAAT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!

*Back to Reality*

"Um..." I waved my hand in front of Nico. "Neeks... Are you still alive... or... what's up..."

He blinked, and closed his mouth, rubbing his cheek. "That... did just happen right?"

"Yeah... Thanks to Sparky Pants..."

"Huh..."

I pulled out Riptide. "Well, time to get my hands dirty. Bye."

"O-ok..."

I started to walk away. I got to the edge when I heard a scream.

"NICO WHAT WAS THAT?!?!"

Nice to know Annabeth's got my back too.

~~~

WHY WAS THIS CHAPTER SO LAAAAME?!?! I'M SORRY!!!

My brain's gone into boring mode for some reason...

Side affects of joining a new fandom... well, the side affect's usually temporary...

WHAT NEW FANDOM YOU ASK?!?!

WELL...

MIRACULOUS! SIMPLY THE BEST! UP TO THE TEST WHEN THINGS GO WROOOOONG!

Shush it's a great yet cheesy show... ADRINETTE IS LIKE MY ULTIMATE OTP!!!!

Ok, sorry. SEE YA SOON SOZ!!