Kwismos Special ~ BEAUTY QUEEN!

Special Characters: pika-boy and @zorua-the-trickster

Zorua, your brother asked for you to star in this one, but don't worry, you'll get your special chapter too. To others, it may seem a little unfair, but I already wrote this chapter before Zorua suggested his one, and I can't change it now. But hope you guys enjoy!
~~~

"So... who's gonna be the next victim?" Frank asked, looking at Barbie Boy Jason and the Spandex-ified Leo.

"So glad you asked!" A male voice said.

"Only for the reason that we needed a queue to come in on."

Everyone looked at the two brothers chilling by the edge of the forest, and groaned.

"HEY! There could be worse!"

"Yeah, one of our ideas was to make you bungee-jump into the Chaos pit."

"But Dylan here couldn't get the dwarfs to make us a decent rope."

"Chris! Rick hasn't finished that book series, there isn't going to be a cross-over for years!"

"Oh yeah..."

Only then did the brothers notice that the demigods were staring at them like they're crazy.

"Sup guys! I'm the older one, Chris, and personally, the cooler one-"

"LIES!"

"And this is Dylan, my younger-"

"And even more cooler-"

"Brother. SO! Where's Piper?"

Piper looked from them, to the rest of the demiods, and made the all-famous loopy signal.

"Oh come on, it's not THAT bad!" Dylan said.

"Yeah, all you need to do is charmspeak Chiron to act like a Party Pony whilst you ride on his back. Easy!"

Piper's eyes turned into beach-balls. "UM, WHAT?!"

"R.I.P in pepperoni's, Pipes. R.I.P" Gracie mumbled, shaking her head in dismay.

"Wait, so you're saying that you have no faith in me whatsoever in surviving?"

"Basically."

"WHERE'S CHIRON?!" Piper screamed, and ran towards the Big House. The others stared in disbelief.

"You did that just to get Piper to do it, didn't you?" Nico asked Gracie.

"Yep."

~~~

Chiron was just finished putting the tinsel around the Christmas Tree, when he heard a knock on the door. He opened it up, to see Piper standing there.

"Piper! What brings-"

"Act like a Party Pony for an hour." Piper stated. She had gotten so powerful that Chiron didn't stand a chance.

"WHOOOOOO!" He screamed, and Piper quickly jumped on before Chiron raced though the door at lightning speed. He zipped on a colorful afro, a 'Keep Calm and Rock On' XL shirt, a pig nose, giant sunglasses, and... ballet shoes... ok then...

Pulling a Skittle arrow from his sheathe, he let them fly through the air, doing laps around Camp in seconds.

"BRING THE MUSIC!! WOOOOOOLOLLLOLOOOLOOLOO!" Chiron jeered, and shot a grey arrow into the ground.

"Is that... did it just turn into a boom-box?"

"YEAH! GREAT, RIGHT!"

Rainbows and heavy bass instantly makes everyone crazy. Dylan and Chris were having their own little dance party with a couple Apollo kids, Jason was bunged jumping in his bikini, and Hazel was... being a gopher...

"HEY PIPES!"

"Yeah, Chiron?"

"Wanna see how long you can stay on a bucking centaur?"

"WHAT?!"

"OK!!" Chiron laughed, and started to fire Silly String everywhere, whilst jumping up and down like a raging bull.

Let's just say that even an expert bull-rider wouldn't have lasted more than three seconds.

"AAAAND IT'S A THREE POINTER!" Jasmine yelled, and Piper flew through the enlarged basketball hoop.

"My turn!" Rebecca yelled, and jumped into the lake. She rose on a giant tidal wave, doing twirls and backflips, riding over the camp, and dove through the hoop.

"WHAT AN AMAZING DUNK BY MISS. STARFLY!! YOU WIN SKITTLES!"

And right on cue, another arch of glory flew over them.

Annabeth watched all this, shaking her head.

"The camp director goes insane, and everyone else does too. What in the world is the problem, Percy? Percy?"

"READY!"

"Oh no." Annabeth muttered, her head in her hands.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"CHAAAAAARGE!" Chiron and Percy cried, and they charged at each other, Percy on Frank-horse, and wearing a watermelon helmet.

CRASH!

Percy and Frank went sprawling, Chiron nailing the headbutt. They groaned, looked at each other, and burst into neighing.

Yes, Percy can now actually neigh, deal with it.

"YEEAH, SUCK IT, YOU SATYR- Oh, oh my, what a headache!"

Percy's eyes widened, and waved to Piper and Abby. Abby pulled out a giant megaphone.

"CHARMSPEAK WEARING OFF! EVERYONE BOLT! RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN!"

Campers ran around like lunatics, into their cabins, the forest, Big House, and pretty sure a couple of them turned into rocks...

"ZORUA! PIKACHU!" Leo yelled, and pulled out a Poké-Ball.

"WHOA WHOA, CALM DOWN MOCKINGJAY! It's Dylan and Chris, You can't catch us two!" The Zorua barked out.

"Yeah, but sick disguises, right?" the Pikachu laughed, and the deep voice totally DID NOT suit the Pikachu.

"Erm... why am I in ballet shoes? And an afro?" Chiron muttered, turning around to look at the mess. "AND WHY IS NICO TRYING TO HIDE IN A PILE OF BONES!"

"How did he know?"

Annabeth face-palmed.

"Well, It was great to see you guys-"

"And it was awesome to use this as an excuse to have a well needed rave party-"

"BUT we must move on to other matters."

"Like teasing Ash because he'll never be able to catch us."

"Oh yeah, that's ALWAYS funny."

"SEE YA!" The brothers shouted, and disappeared.

Chiron sighed, and put his hands on his waist.

"This is one of those special crazy situations that we can't help, isn't it?"

"Yeeeeah."

"Well, at the end of all this, you better tidy up."