Kwismos Special ~ GHOST KING

Special Character: @xdemigodgirlx

~~~

"Well, let's see how long it takes for-"

"SURPISE MUDDADUCKA!"

"-well that wasn't long."

Another senorita flew past the group. Like, she literally flew past and landed in the Pegasi's stable.

"DON'T YOU DARE POOP ON ME PORKIE!"

Emerging from the stables, she brushed off the stray hay from her body, and looked up.

"Well, I'm Ana, and if any of you DARE ask me if I want to build a snowman, I will send you to Khonie and make sure she turns you into a human snowman!"

The others took a couple steps back, and Ana smiled.

"Right then! Death Boy, I need your help! It's your turn to be the subject of a horrendous situation which you will have nightmares about for weeks. Come on!"

Nico's eyes nearly popped out of his head. "UM, ERM, NO THANKS, I THINK I'M GOOD! WHY NOT TAKE REPAIR BOY-"

"Ah ah ah, Repair Boy's had his moment of shame, it's your turn now." Ana grabbed his arm, and started to drag him away. Nico looked back with pleading eyes, but he couldn't do anything as he was dragged into the Big House.

~~~An hour later~~~

"So..." Piper asked, fiddling with her plait. "Wonder what's taking so long?"

"Maybe they're having a duel or something." Frank said, making his hand turn into hoof and back.

"Well they better not-"

*POOF*

"-Kill each other..." Hazel trailed off, and looked around. They were in front row seats, a giant stage in front of them.

"Oh gods."

Music started playing, at a nice, funky pace. A spotlight danced around for a bit, until it shined onto-

"NICO!?"

Nico walked out, hair in a man-bun, in the most frilly tutu on Earth. With fishnet tights, and pink ballet shoes, we all know what came next...

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Nico's face was red with rage as the demigods burst into laughter. They nearly started crying as Nico put a microphone to his lips.

"HO HO HO IT'S CHRISTMAS!
A WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!
HO HO HO IT'S CHRISTMAS!
THE SEASON OF JOY AND CHEER- ARE YOU GONNA ENJOY THE SINGING OR WHAT?!"

Leo had almost fainted, he was panting from his laughter. The others were laughing so hard their ribs might've cracked from the strain.

"Go Nico!" Ana cheered, and threw a rose from the top seats. He glared, but sang the next bit.

"YOU CAN SING AND DANCE
INSERT SOMETHING ABOUT FRANCE
THE REINDEERS ALL PRANCE
WHEN IT'S CHRISTMAS!"

90% of the audience had basically died, and the others 8% were nearly. Ana was the only one clapping along to the beat, humming to Nico's horrendous tune as he belted out the final piece.

"THE SNOW FALLS AT LAST
JUST COME OUTSIDE IT'S A BLAST!
WELCOMMMMMMEEEEE
TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISTMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSS!!"

The windows shattered, either because he went super-sonic, or because the glass couldn't bear his horrible voice.

"BRAVO! BRAVO! WHAT A BEAUTY! Of course, the 'Horrendous Singing Potion' worked amazingly, but still, CONGRA- Um..."

Ana and Nico looked around, to notice that everyone was out cold with smiles plastered on their face.

"That was me, wasn't it?"

"Yaha. Good job, too. That tutu looks great, too. In fact, I'll let you keep it on."

"WAIT, NO-"

*poof*

"-ANA YOU'RE DEAD!"