The Wrath of Athenian Fangirls... And Boys

READ AUTHORS NOTE! NEAR THE END IT HAS SOME INFO! ITS LONG BUT IT'S IMPORTANT! Kinda... Plz read it! And no I'm not deleting this book!

~~~

Leo's P.O.V:

"Well, that was fu-"

SMACK!

"Ow!"

"Well next time, don't hang me over Nacho Cheese!"

Oh yeah, that bit was fun.

"IT WAS NOT FUN!" Annabeth yelled.

Oops. I said that out loud, didn't I?

"Anyway, who's turn is it?" Percy asked.

"Mine." Nico said.

"RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!" Gracie yelled, and disappeared in a puff of smoke.

*Sighs*, hold up.

She appeared again, running in mid-air uselessly. She looked down, and realized where she was. "Aww mayn." She pouted, and sat back down.

"Um... Ok... Percy, Truth or Dare?"

Annie's P-

"ITS ANNABETH!" She yelled.

Annabeth's P.O.V:... Plz don't hurt meh.

"Huf." I sighed. The nerves of that author.

Percy thought for a sec. "To be honest Neeks, I'm surprised..."

"Wait... Wha-"

"I mean, picking me seems weird..."

"OH NO DON'T EVE-"

"I MEAN, I THOUGHT I WASN'T YOUR TYPE!"

Nico sighed, facepalmed, walked outside, and I'm pretty sure facegrounded.

"I'M SO GETTING YOU FOR THIS!"

"Well, life can't get worse, so dare I guess."

Nico smirked evilly, (If this isn't the right word, blame my spell-check,) and I just had to facepalm at Percy's stupidity.

"Ok, first off..."

~TIME CLIPPINGS (Get off my lawn Time Skip!)~

Was it really necessary to blindfold me...

Yes, now stop breaking walls! Your the architect here!

Well, I could see now, and everyone except Percy had left the room. Crap...

"Annabeth... I'm sorry... I'm breaking up with you?"

My heart went double time, but I stayed calm on the outside. He isn't for real, is he?

"R-really? Why?"

"Because my heart belongs to someone else."

Ohgodsohgodsohgodsohgodsohgods-

"W-who is this so-someone?" I ask, trying to keep my voice from trembling.

He sighs, and holds up...

"OH FOR ZEUS SAKE *Insert colourful language* ALL OF YOU AND YOUR *Insert colourful language*!!!!!"

Percy was holding up a giant Nemo toy. Then he blinked a couple times, and frowned.

"Wait... what? Annabeth, are you mad at me? What'd I do?"

Ohhhh their gonna get it...

"PIPER! NICO! and Abby put that camera away."

"Aww"

"RUN! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!" I heard Nico scream, and they zipped through the front door.

Why do people always try to run away? It's so annoying!

"AHHH! THE VOICES!" Leo said, dropping to the ground in terror. Jasmine face-palmed.

Umm... Ok... APRICOTAPUTTAPOTTA!

Nico and Piper appeared in mid-air again, but this time they crashed to the ground spontaneously. "Ow..."

Hehehe...

Nico's P.O.V:

I sat in the circle, my face and arms sore with bruises and cuts. Who knew Annabeth could send down an army of owls?

"Ok ok... Um..." Percy starts.

"HE'S THINKING! WE'RE ALL DOOMED! Ow! Hey!" Rebecca yelled, getting a whack on the arm from Percy. Annabeth whispered something into his ear.

"Really? Do you think he'll-"

"Well if he doesn't-"

Percy grinned widely. "Ok Nico... Candor or Dauntless?"

I stared at him. "Um... Should I know what that is?"

"Does Divergent ring a bell?"

"Detergent?"

Annabeth bolted out of the Cabin, and screamed out "CODE 4+6 MAJOR PEOPLE! I REPEAT, CODE 4+6 MAJOR!"

I heard screams, yelling, and footsteps. Malcolm burst into the room. "Who's the emergency for?"

"Nico."

"Right." He said, and grabbed my arms.

"HEY WHA-"

"You'll thank us later Neeks." Annabeth said, as Malcom finished tying me up. Two other campers came in, and lifted me up so they could carry me back to the Cabin.

As I exited, I saw Chiron stick his head through Cabin 3's doorway.

"Is this that Divergent thing again?"

Everyone nodded.

He sighed. "Lets pray that he comes back alive."

~5 hours later~

I sat in a dark corner, shaking from the things I just read.

"I thought you just made him read the books and watch the two movies?" Frank asked, poking me with a broom.

"I did... But then we thought we could promote him..."

"You showed him the Four and Six fan-fics didn't you?"

"Um..."

Gracie sighed "You showed him some Restricted Deviantart comics didn't you?"

"I thought he could handle it!

"NEVER EVER GOING ON THAT WEBSITE AGAIN!"

Jason facepalmed. "You've broken him this time."

~~~

Everyone put Candor or Dauntless in the comments, so... THANKS FOR THE INSPIRATION!

Also I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY RESTRICTED DEVIANTART COMICS! I JUST KNOW THAT THEY PROBABLY EXIST SOMEWHERE!

IMPORTANT BOOK INFO:

Anyway before I upload this I went and tweaked a few things on my first chapter. DON'T PANIC! It's just to touch up spelling and grammar because it was horrific. I like to keep my book as it is most times because it's kinda my two years progression book.

And I'll add a Chapter at the start for... ALL THE DARES!

So I know that I say "Comment on latest chapter rady-ra" But it'll be easier for everyone (Hopefully) of their's just one chapter at the very start for the dares and truths!

MORE IMPORTANT INFO!

IT'S THE 50th CHAPTER! YAAAAAYYYYY!! IM SO HAPPY! I LOVE YOU ALL! I LOVE THE LLAMAS! I LOVE WATTPAD! AND AGAIN, I LOVE YOU ALL FOR STANDING BY ME! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! (::) (::) (::) (::) COOKIES!

SEE YOU SOON LLAMACORNS! I LOVE YOU ALL!!