P1:Facing Blame

Pinned down to the bed and stripped off. Being kissed all over her lips and down her neck. Squeezing his ass and moaning loudly.

That was Phoenix...with Palermo.

Only two days they have been reunited with eachother and they are already playing tonsil tennis and fucking eachother. However, what do you expect from two horny lovers that have been separated from eachother for so long?

These two have had a long backstory; including Berlin; the monks and the monastery; and the beautiful, enchanting city they lived in. For a long time, it used to be just Andrés, Martín and María. Everyday would be a robbery, a love story or a day planning for the Bank of Spain heist.

But when Andrés decided to include Sergio in their idea to rob the Bank of Spain... everything changed.

With his ideas of robbing the Royal Mint of Spain, Andrés and María decided to join Sergio on his heist for an adventure of a lifetime and the chance to become millionaires.

The reason why Martín was left behind was because of one of The Professor's top three rules. The rule being, 'No Personal Relationships'. Sergio already made it very clear that he wanted no personal relationships fucking up his perfect plan. He already risked letting Moscow and Denver join his heist together and even though he didn't really count it, he had included his own brother.

His brother was the reason why María joined the heist. He believed that she hadn't had enough adventure in her life so wanted to include her. Especially with his death creeping nearer, Andrés wanted to make sure María had experienced her life to the fullest and he didn't want her dragging out a unfulfilled life whilst he was six feet under and couldn't create the perfect chaos for her. With enough persuasion from Andrés, Sergio eventually agreed to include María in his gang but strictly told the two that Martín could definitely not be included. That romantic relationships are the worst for a heist like his and he couldn't risk María and Martín's relationship being the reason why everything went to shit.

So after a heartbreaking goodbye, María left with her best friend and his brother to become a millionaire and create history like never before, but in that goodbye, she made a promise. She promised the love of her life that she would come back, that she would come back to him. She promised him that she and Andrés would come back and their little trio would live like royalty and retrieve anything their hearts contented.

For María, she already believed that her life couldn't get any better than it already had. Martín and Andrés saved her from her dismal life and brought her into theirs and showed her that the world could be her's. They made her feel that she was the most precious and important thing that the earth could ever possess and they made her feel like she was their precious princess. This was more than María's past life ever was. She used to have nobody and the job she used to have made people have no respect for her. However, since Martín and Andrés, that's all people had for her. Respect. And from her boys... she recieved loads of love. More than she could ever imagine from Martín.

So, throughout the whole heist at the Royal Mint, María planned to go back. She planned to go back to her baby she had temporarily abandoned back at home. But, everything changed after Andrés' death. What was her wish turned into an anxiety attack and the last thing she wanted to do was go back home. Since the beginning, her life with Martín and Andrés included both of them, and without one of them there, it wouldn't be the same and María couldn't bear that. She couldn't bear going back, looking Martín in the eyes and telling him that his best friend would never return. She couldn't bear the difference it would make to her life. So, she fled. To another country and to her city. And, over the past two years, she built a new life for herself. Despite this, however, she was always haunted by the memories of her past and everyday, a bullet went through her heart when she dreamed of going back.